Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,548 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example (49978 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by DeRay98(m): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
Laid2001:
If CAN had stuck to Christianity without picking on the poor Northern Muslims visited by Kerry, this would not have been.
You have just displayed the same symptom he was referring to, you want CAN to talk but not the Muslims to reply!
What an hypocrite you are!!!!

It appears you just got to know this man...hence your assumptions. He used to maybe not anymore, present islamic lectures aired on LTV weekly some years back, say 2008 till 2010 before i left Lagos. His lectures are always antagonistic, anti-Christianity.
If Islam has messages for their people they should preach it. Churches dont concentrate on preaching anti-islamic msgs. Christians are beginning to respond to them on the political front.
So beat it...asshole

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by billyG(m): 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
CAN:John kerry want to ISLAMIZE Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by Omonigeriarere: 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
kaziblake:
The problem with Christianity is jealousy and money making spirit.
Just take a look pastor fatoyibo flaunting gucci bag online.
Tufiakwa

And what is giving you headache if not jealousy or did he use your money to buy it?

Face front please.

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by kaylex1994(m): 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
Islam leaders and their illiteracy...,be like 5&6

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by shamsin6300(m): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
i dnt know de problem of diz xtian. they re always jealous about everthing dat has 2 do wit Islam...whereas we dont do desame.... Our holy Qura`n teaches us to b our brothers keeper, be truthful two 1 anoder and also love ur neighbour de way u luv urslf. DO U ALL KNOW THERE IS A PUNISHMENT 4 A MUSLIM BROTHER DAT EAT WHILE HIS NEIGBHOUR IS HUNGRY? Islam is de simplest way of life.... just dat people are being decieve by Iblis nd diz wordly tinzx....

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by aribisala0(m): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
shamsin6300:
i dnt know de problem of diz xtian. they re always jealous about everthing dat has 2 do wit Islam...whereas we dont do desame.... Our holy Qura`n teaches us to b our brothers keeper, be truthful two 1 anoder and also love ur neighbour de way u luv urslf. DO U ALL KNOW THERE IS A PUNISHMENT 4 A MUSLIM BROTHER DAT EAT WHILE HIS NEIGBHOUR IS HUNGRY? Islam is de simplest way of life.... just dat people are being decieve by Iblis nd diz wordly tinzx....
Both religions are the worst evils on the planet. Unfortunately they have succeeded in enslaving millions of ignorant Africans

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by nyabinghi(m): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
herzern:

JUST SHUT UP!!!!.....

I don't have to face Kabbah before my God hears me....

I talk/pray in toilet...

I'm a son of God not a slave...
the CAN president is a confirmed doofus.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by Yemiafo(m): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
CAN's complain is about John Kerry's delibrate act of meeting with Northern governors not Islam
Dat professor's initiative should have told him dat
Later He will come and tell us Islam is a religion of peace
I doubt his professorship

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by neocortex: 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
trapQ:

I remember telling an atheist the bolded, they didn't believe. I hope they get it now. TB Joshua's church (Christianity) is the biggest tourism we have in Nigeria. What is the contribution of atheism or Islam to Nigeria?

Did you also tell the atheist how TB Joshua is a "fake" prophet and doesn't represent christianity ?
If I were you, I will quote from a reliable source instead of MURIC propagandist professor.
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by ROCE: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
Yemiafo:
CAN's complain is about John Kerry's delibrate act of meeting with Northern governors not Islam
Dat professor's initiative should have told him dat
Later He will come and tell us Islam is a religion of peace
I doubt his professorship

But all the Northern Governors are not Muslims, so wetin we dey fight sef
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by cyprex: 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
Will we ever learn our lessons?
Our utterances are gradually preparing the ground for the mother of all genocides.
Be you Christian or Muslim leader, you seem not to know the seed you are sowing or are you intentionally leading us in this war part?

One wonders where the issues confronting us are coming from.
Every action taken is interpreted along religious line.

our Muslim Brothers should watch their actions in order not to be seen as promoting violence or dominating others.

Some of these issues need not attract the undue attention they attracted, including:-
a. Hijab issue in Osun.
b. Alleged subsidy on Haj fares through CBN.
c. visit of John Kerry to Sultan.
d. Now the issue of Sultan fixing public Holiday.

As we try to adjust our mind set back to normal after one hate generating issue, another will be popped out. Can we be allowed to love ourselves again?

I am a Catholic Christian but I doubt if CAN is right by raising dust over all these. How negatively would it affect our practice of Christianity if the opinion of the Sultan is sought before fixing an Islamic public holiday which is based on Islamic calendar?
We may choose to disagree with John Kerry but he may not be entirely wrong to praise the Sultan over his peaceful overtures. (@John Kerry, please schedule a visit to a Christian leader in Nigeria and praise him for promoting peace because in Nigeria, you must balance everything)

May be most Christian are apprehensive and interpret these developments with a pinch of salt especially in the light of Boko Haram and Herdsman incidents and events in other parts of the world. However, the leadership of CAN should know better.

Christ preached peace all through and even prevented Peter from fighting for him but I doubt if the actions & utterances of these CAN leaders over these issues represents what Christ would have done or said.

While Christianity is immutable, the principles of CAN seem to be changing depending on who is in office. CAN's principle MUST be based on 'HOW WOULD CHRIST HAVE DONE IT'

Our Muslim brothers on the other hand should desist from acts of violence except if the enjoy to associate Islam with violence.

[code][/code]ISTANDWITHPEACE
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by themayor4542(m): 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
herzern:

JUST SHUT UP!!!!.....

I talk/pray in toilet...

My brother, you are not helping matters here.
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by ensamy(m): 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
Dr Ayokunle( CAN president). Prof. Akintola and Prophet T.B.Joshua all yoruba ,,make una kill una self with all kinds of religious wahala, ogboni fraternity is watching you.
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by neocortex: 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
Isiri:

shutup aribisala...u can go with CAN. don't ever blame the prof. CAN complained of everything that Muslim doesnt care about . I wish other Muslim can be like this prof

That is like wishing Nigeria becomes Afghanistan.
Don't ask for what you can't handle.
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by SaffronSpice: 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
Y'all don't get tired of squabbles over these borrowed religions right?
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by bukky204: 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
Na wa ooooo
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by davss02(m): 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2016

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
psucc:
The Yoruba Muslims are more a tool in devising and exploring avenues for the northern ones to use and advance their deadly mission.

In a country deeply divided as Nigeria, Kerry was wrong visiting only a part of the divide.

Who knows if his visit is not unconnected with the recent invasion of the ND.
I particularly don't care about religion but I monitor their hypocrisy closely. I keep saying Obama is a Muslim, a lot of people don't comprehend my stands. You just have to see it in his diplomatic plays.
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by ba2undey(m): 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
herzern:

JUST SHUT UP!!!!.....

I talk/pray in toilet...

Most times I wonder why some people just don't reason before opening their mouth. Most people point's a finger at other's while forgetting nine fingers is directed towards them.

Is it a fact that all Muslims face the Kabbah before prayer? Yes

Is it a fact that "all" Christians just pray without bowing/kissing/being prayed for ?
No

I know some of you will start ranting, but it's welcomed.

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by LeFreakSoChic(f): 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
lonelydora:
To the mod who banned me for 2weeks for quoting someone....... I no send you. I didn't even visit Nairaland for the period of the ban, and I didn't die either. You even made me concentrate on other important things. No.nsense

LMAO. Two weeks and you sound this way.
I was banned for a bleeping month!

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by trapQ: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
The Pharisees also accused Jesus of being demonic so your opinion is invalid.

Google is your friend. The man spoke fact that was released by the Nigerian Immigration Services about two years ago.
neocortex:

Did you also tell the atheist how TB Joshua is a "fake" prophet and doesn't represent christianity ?
If I were you, I will quote from a reliable source instead of MURIC propagandist professor.
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by trapQ: 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
We are saying the same thing.
DeRay98:

TB Joshua's tourists come throughout the year. But from August to Dec. Yearly, hotels in Lagos and flights are heavily booked by foreigners attending RCCG annual convention in August and Congress in Dec plus Winners' Chaple's Shiloh. These are huge foreign income earners for Nig yrly.
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by trapQ: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
Doubting Thomas. Google is your friend. Moreover it made headlines else I wouldn't know and certainly this muslim professor wouldn't know either.
aribisala0:
I simply do not believe you. That kind of information is unforgettable and would have made headlines
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by aribisala0(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
trapQ:
Doubting Thomas. Google is your friend. Moreover it made headlines else I wouldn't know and certainly this muslim professor wouldn't know either.
You and this "professor" are the only people in the world that know this .
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by july66: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
MrAJQ:

http://www.olufamous.com/2016/09/muslim-professor-cautions-can-uses-tb.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&m=1
Why did they host Kerry in the first instance? I thought they said all christians are infidels.
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by babaireti(m): 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
herzern:

JUST SHUT UP!!!!.....

I talk/pray in toilet...

A SON of god! but which hospital was your parent delivered of your pregnancy? and which Nurse attended to him/her? SON of god in deed:FOOLISH man,
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by CioAngels(f): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lero15:
Lol

Oga tell your boko haram boys and your Nomads bros to stop bombing and killing.

Foreigners go to Synagogue for personal reasons, not to see Southern governors.

Until people like this man come out to criticize Islamic extremism, I don't give a darn about their irrelevant and baseless comments.

Seems CAN sef is not United. All the recent killings on Christians, I don't see them protesting.
Becos they are all Cowards.
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by Organs(m): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
Jay542:
All religious scholars should stick to their doctrine and not interfere in other people's belief. It's brings problem.

Exactly his point, why should CAN criticize John Kerry's visit to Northern Nigeria.
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by Jay542(m): 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
Organs:

Exactly his point, why should CAN criticize John Kerry's visit to Northern Nigeria.
We're on the same page. Everybody should just mind their business.
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by forget101O(m): 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
favexx:
u are tourist whether u like it or not. Hajj has made you a tourist

You need to be Educated Hajj is not Tour. The Hajj is an annual Islamic pilgrimage to Mecca, and a mandatory religious duty for Muslims that must be carried out at least once in their lifetime by all adult Muslims who are physically and financially capable of undertaking the journey, and can support their family during their absence.It is one of the five pillars of Islam, alongside Shahadah, Salat, Zakat, and Sawm. The Hajj is the largest annual gatherings of people in the world. The Muslims that partake in hajj are called Pilgrims

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by MightySparrow: 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
okosodo:
They are coming againing

Contriburion? atheists, unbelief: islam killings
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by idros4real: 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
Kaycee7:
Mallam Ishaq, there is a difference between a religious pilgrimage and a political visit. Had John Kerry visited a renowned mosque for prayers, there would be no suspicions. But instead, he met with only northern political leaders, not even an imam. So, understand our suspicions. A visit to SCOAN and a visit to the Sultan are not the same thing.

My question for you is this, do you know the reason why John Kerry visit Nigeria? If you can not answer that my all the aforementioned are gibberish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False / Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.