Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example (49979 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by Caseless: 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
trapQ:

I remember telling an atheist the bolded, they didn't believe. I hope they get it now. TB Joshua's church (Christianity) is the biggest tourism we have in Nigeria. What is the contribution of atheism or Islam to Nigeria?
you're deluded.

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by maasoap(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
Exponental:
CAN should calm down and stop exaggerating like they are in a religious competition.
This Tele dawa man that quotes the Bible with an intention to twist the meaning.... I have known him since he started that program on MiTv that didn't last long on that Muslim TV station. He was fond of saying rubbish!
CAN leaders have constituted themselves into nuisance in Nigeria. It is noises from them all the time. They are just like Boko Haram, disturbing our peace and dividing our unity on daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by fxskye: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
omojeesu:

You Muslims and your logic!

So, OFFICIAL DIPLOMATIC VISIT = CHRISTIAN CRUSADES by Nigerians in their own country?

Na wah o!

Oh! as you have claimed, we can conclude that US Govt is aiding northern muslim leaders to islamize Nigeria? Congrats on your thoughtful logic.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by rileyy(m): 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
My mb your headache, your burial you loose. Retard

TheRealestGuy:
An example of a senseless individual that just quotes ppl anyhow.

You need a brain transplant!
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by omojeesu(m): 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
fxskye:

Oh! as you have claimed, we can conclude that US Govt is aiding northern muslim leaders to islamize Nigeria? Congrats on your thoughtful logic.

Oh no! Another illogical response. I dont think you understand my post.

Thanks. I'm done.
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by Aawizdom(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
trapQ:

I remember telling an atheist the bolded, they didn't believe. I hope they get it now. TB Joshua's church (Christianity) is the biggest tourism we have in Nigeria. What is the contribution of atheism or Islam to Nigeria?
Mtssss...nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
rileyy:
My mb your headache, your burial you loose. Retard

undecided

Swerve!
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by nurusystem(m): 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
herzern:

JUST SHUT UP!!!!.....

I don't have to face Kabbah before my God hears me....

I talk/pray in toilet...

I'm a son of God not a slave...

Guy shut up.do you no Abraham the father of all nation he build The Kaaba,,& God said to Abraham i will curse those that curse u,& again bless those that bless u,so if u curse Kaaba you wil paid the price,,God will destroy you.. Amoeba like u.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by nurusystem(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
herzern:

JUST SHUT UP!!!!.....

I talk/pray in toilet...

GOd has no son,he beggot no son, & act 3:13 said d God of Abraham,Isack & Jacob,the God of our Father glorify is Servant Jesus,. So who is u to be Son of God,,dont u think & read your bible.or u find contrdiction in it.,,.holy ghost pepe on u...confution some said Jesus is God,odas said Son ,them holy spirit,so which 1 is corect hmmm.bros

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by Corperadams: 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
to slap dis man just dey hungry me.
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by prof12(m): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
psucc:
The Yoruba Muslims are more a tool in devising and exploring avenues for the northern ones to use and advance their deadly mission.

In a country deeply divided as Nigeria, Kerry was wrong visiting only a part of the divide.

Who knows if his visit is not unconnected with the recent invasion of the ND.

I can see that the cheeky CAN president is far better to you.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
Caseless:
you're deluded.
yep! he is , Absolutely! and a morom too, so church has turned into tourism bussiness? i thought church is about heaven, repentance and spiritualism.
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by prof12(m): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
trapQ:

Morals and high value for existence.
I told a lot of my Christian friends that Christianity is about tourism and jamboree.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by Kdon2: 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by Kdon2: 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by pussyhunter9: 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
herzern:

JUST SHUT UP!!!!.....

I talk/pray in toilet...

Please sir, how many bottles of Orijin do you want?
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
herzern:

JUST SHUT UP!!!!.....

I talk/pray in toilet...

you are a son of God..... are you sure God knows you

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by herzern(m): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
pussyhunter9:

Please sir, how many bottles of Orijin do you want?

6 bottles will do cool
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by Lero15(m): 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
CioAngels:
Becos they are all Cowards.

You may be right dear.
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by MikeB3(m): 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
If this man go Northern Nigerian mosque na back back them go put as them classify am as an infidel.
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by LeStylo: 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
trapQ:

Religious tourism is our biggest and most successful tourism sector and TV Joshua truly controls it.

The last time I was at MMIA, there were 120passengers heading to Tanzania alone and almost 100 others to SA. They all had TB Joshua branded T-Shirts on with mufflers branding the flags of their country of origin.

TB Joshua is even known to be the most philanthropic pastor I know of in Nigeria. Perhaps others don't bother showcasing their but he remains one clergy to beat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by maxwell87: 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
the nairaland I used to know was one of high intellectual discussion. this is what u get when u don't think like humans. u claim ur religion preaches "love ur neighbour as urself" as taught by Jesus yet u really the father of haters. u hate everything about Islam. bring back the old glory of nairaland
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by rabex123(m): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
herzern:

JUST SHUT UP!!!!.....

I talk/pray in toilet...

But you refer to mary a picture or Jesus a picture as your god so no wonder.just think have u ever seen a blonde Jew

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by BayFashionHub(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
believe me bro u made little but no sense
Johnnoah1st:
islam and stupidity are like bread and butter so compatable
the above premises(post) never had give rise to this conclusion of yours
but pleaassseee don't take this platform to showcase ur bewildering foolishness
if u had kept ur mouth shut this posts would have been one fool less

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by Abumadea: 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
herzern:

JUST SHUT UP!!!!.....

I talk/pray in toilet...

I don't have to shout at God b4 he answers my prayer.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by franugo(m): 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
lonelydora:
To the mod who banned me for 2weeks for quoting someone....... I no send you. I didn't even visit Nairaland for the period of the ban, and I didn't die either. You even made me concentrate on other important things. No.nsense

cc boss seun osewa, u have to caution ur mods oo, d way n manner they ban Landers is so annoying. I dont know what they are feeling like,,imagine banning me for saying i dont bliv in sth, u want force me ni?? Shuo

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by Horluwahdammy(f): 12:22am On Sep 08, 2016
;Du guys are funny
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by Cityguy: 12:36am On Sep 08, 2016
Immediately I read the title 'A professor', I knew it wouldn't be anyone than the guy.
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by Sunglow: 5:03am On Sep 08, 2016
Pastor Benny Hinn is coming to Nigeria.
To minister alongside with pastor Chris.
28- 29 Oct.2016.
You are all invited
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by lonelydora: 6:31am On Sep 08, 2016
franugo:

cc boss seun osewa, u have to caution ur mods oo, d way n manner they ban Landers is so annoying. I dont know what they are feeling like,,imagine banning me for saying i dont bliv in sth, u want force me ni?? Shuo

I quoted someone and made my comment, next thing I saw is you are banned.
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by lonelydora: 6:32am On Sep 08, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

LMAO. Two weeks and you sound this way.
I was banned for a bleeping month!

I quoted someone, next thing is you are banned.
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by trapQ: 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
God bless you. This is very true. My sister witnessed the same too at MMIA.

This man (Prophet TB Joshua) is an asset to Nigeria but its a shame that Nigeria doesn't value him.
LeStylo:

Religious tourism is our biggest and most successful tourism sector and TV Joshua truly controls it.

The last time I was at MMIA, there were 120passengers heading to Tanzania alone and almost 100 others to SA. They all had TB Joshua branded T-Shirts on with mufflers branding the flags of their country of origin.

TB Joshua is even known to be the most philanthropic pastor I know of in Nigeria. Perhaps others don't bother showcasing their but he remains one clergy to beat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False / Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) / Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.