Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Why Are Girls In The Club Like This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls In The Club Like This (8431 Views)

Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
cara06:
Wah took you to d club in d first place?
boredom
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
cheesy grin clubs ? Alimony? grin
Get a prenup!
•••••••
Women are making less money
Are bring looked over for higher/better paying jobs because of their gender
•••••••
Women are being hyper sexualized in rap videos!/moves/heck everywhere!!
•••••
Women are being labeled hoes for how we dress but not the men who look on !
Or media who told them 2!!!
And on the flip side
When Muslim women must cover themselves from head 2 toe and endure an oppressed religion
.ETC. (Because it's for darn sho' don't end at those few points. )
All this because these human where born with that vigina you spoke of earlier.

If you male would spend yer time fighting for the injustices you face instead of chasing booty!!!!! undecided
you are deluded.
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Get a prenup!
Most of you don't have no money anyway so that's not even that much of a grievance
•••••••
•••••••

•••••
And on the flip side
When Muslim women must cover themselves from head 2 toe and endure an oppressed religion

If you males would spend yer time fighting for the injustices you faqce instead of chasing booty!!!!! undecided

1. saying women arent passed up is a lie. Thats so 19th century puff. There is not one woman who qualifies for a position and has been denied. Maybe you feel you should be promoted but with the way you spend so much time on Nairaland I can understand why they pass U up for a promotion

2. women being sexualized... No one forced them last time I checked ...they get paid and are proud to flaunt it"if you got it flaunt it ' they say You probably mad cos u got no booty I bet if you had tha booty you wont mind twerking on those videos too
3. as for being called hoes cant blame people. Hoes dress in a particular way cos thats their business ( selling their bodies) if you aint in that business then why are you trying to act like them?
4. as for muslim women I think u need to take a sit sister. Its their faith. their religion the women are not complaining its funny how people who dont have a clue about a particular religion want to champion a percieved injustice maybe you should study the Q'uran before you jump to conclusions
5. you just contradicted yourself there... on one hand you dont want women flaunting their goods on TV and get paid for it yet you want them to walk aroumd semi naked for free.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
you are deluded.

Very very
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
Babzilla:

How I wish you would stop poping up everywhere.
•••••

As for yer 5 points .
I've argued this time and time again
With others and with you a bit. I won't repeat.
You know my stance stop bring me this,it's futile undecided
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
How I wish you would stop poping up everywhere.
•••••

As for yer 5 points .
I've argued this time and time again
With others and with you a but. I won't repeat.
You know my stance stop bring me this,it's futile undecided

U know our stance too and cant stop us
Its futile bye tongue
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
Babzilla:

Its futile bye tongue
Did you see me quote any1 here to argue about their stance? undecided
legend quoted me and so did you
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
grin

I have no idea whats in the pishure... My eyes are hurting shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by pippimp(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
Babzilla:

Its futile bye tongue

I hope this your girlfriend knows that not many people can read her posts. What's with all the post modifications?
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Did you see me quote any1 here to argue about their stance? undecided
legend quoted me and so did you

Ive said my piece
and now at peace
bye puffy tongue
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
pippimp:

I hope this your girlfriend knows that not many people can read her posts. What's with all the post modifications?

hehehehee
Her posts can damage one's eyes
but she insists *shrugs

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
Babzilla:

Ive said my piece
and now at peace
bye puffy tongue
pippimp he is not my man.
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by pippimp(m): 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
Babzilla:

hehehehee
Her posts can damage one's eyes
but she insists *shrugs

Every time i see your posts and she's involved, it's like i'm trying to find a needle in a hay stack. What with all the squinting i have to do.
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by ameezy(m): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

I have no idea whats in the pishure... My eyes are hurting shocked
Look again [im :og][/img]
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
ameezy:

Look again [im :og][/img]

grin. What's in d pishure anyway? Juz Girls dancing...
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by ameezy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin. What's in d pishure anyway? Juz Girls dancing...
grin

Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by IamLEGEND1: 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Get a prenup!
Most of you don't have no money anyway so that's not even that much of a grievance
•••••••
•••••••

•••••
And on the flip side

If you males would spend yer time fighting for the injustices you face instead of chasing booty!!!!! undecided
[b]"We(guys) don't have money bt women bring in less money"
Hahahahaaaaa....I'm just gonna leave that statement up there for you to ponder on.

Do you know the united states military has a quota for women in their yearly recruitment?

Basically, it doesn't matter if you're more qualified than a girl who applied for a spot in the army.as long as the maximum number for guys has been reached,she'll be picked over you just for being a woman.
People's lives are at stake and ur government willingly sacrificed effectiveness on the alter of political correctness
And why is it you never see women vying for jobs as plumbers, public maintenance workers etc are those not jobs too? they'll rather open a salon where they can gossip all day.... BT when it comes to positions like CEOs in multinational conglomerates,they start getting slippery between the thighs.
some shediót who probably doesnt even have a 1st degree will hide behind her computer screen complaining about how women are being overlooked for high-paying positions when most are not even willing to work in positions of their level.

And music videos? lol...a producer only needs to send out a casting ad....the "video vixens",as they prefer to call theirselves, come trooping in. no one forces them to strip down and perform all kinds of suggestive acts and dances on TV, so ur argument is irrelevant.
And concerning religion,has it ever occurred to you that they may actually like their lifestyle as it is?
I'm not a Muslim so I can't pretend to know much......bt there are many Muslim migrants who left their OPPRESSED country to more "liberal" places BT still cover their head and agree to be stay-at-home wives. [/b]
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
pippimp:

Every time i see your posts and she's involved, it's like i'm trying to find a needle in a hay stack. What with all the squinting i have to do.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by pippimp(m): 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
pippimp he is not my man.

Sure seems like it. wink
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
pippimp:

Sure seems like it. wink
Obontami... thats her husband
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
[b]"We(guys) don't have money bt women bring in less money"
s
And why is it you never see women vying for jobs as plumbers, public maintenance workers etc are those not jobs too? they'll rather open a salon where they can gossip all day.... BT when it comes to positions like CEOs in multinational conglomerates,they start getting slippery between the thighs.
some shediót who probably doesnt even have a 1st degree will hide behind her computer screen complaining about how women are being overlooked for high-paying positions when most are not even willing to work in positions of their level.l

And music videos? lol...a producer only needs to send out a casting ad....the "video vixens",as they prefer to call theirselves, come trooping in. no one forces them to strip down and perform all kinds of suggestive acts and dances on TV, so ur argument is irrelevant.
And concerning religion,has it ever occurred to you that they may actually like their lifestyle as it is?
I'm not a Muslim so I can't pretend to know much......bt there are many Muslim migrants who left their OPPRESSED country to more "liberal" places BT still cover their head and agree to be stay-at-home wives. [/b]
"she-idiot"... Nice.
You couldn't debate without insulting me.
••••••
Women are paseed over for even the lowest if jobs
Because despite what you think we DO want work ,high and low
[Florida Woman DENIED Dishwasher Job Because It's Not OK For a Woman!! - YouTube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFPoh14Iv6A@
•••••
Exactly they come striping down because there is a call and a demand...from men/media.
Supply for demand.
••••••
The work is dehumanizing,doesn't matter if it's done willingly or no undecided

•••••••
Those women are oppressed,it's plain2 see. undecided
Granted there are some who like it.
•••••••••
[Islamic Women and Religious Oppression] http://www.famafrique.org/oppression.htm
••••••
But that religion follows them into new countries
and usually the Muslim husbands/family members who uphold the strict faith even in the new land.
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by IamLEGEND1: 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

"she-idiot"... Nice.
You couldn't debate without insulting me.
••••••
I have you know women are paseed over for even the lowest if jobs
Because despite what you think we DO want work .
•••••
Exactly they come striping down because there is a call and a demand...from men/media.
Supply for demand.
••••••
The work is dehumanizing,doesn't matter if it's done willingly or no undecided

•••••••
Those women are oppressed undecided granted there are some who like it.
But I have you know that religion follows them into new countries and the usassuly have the Muslim husbands/family members who uphold the strict faith even in the new land
So it's Like they never really left the old.
[b] o.k,first.... you weren't the one I was referring to when I said that. You're bsbzillaz bride-to-be,I'll never do or say anything to upset you.tongue..we're grooming you for the day he will "have" you.
but seriously tho',I wasn't referring to you.
I have lots of friends too who were refused work as waiters in restaurants and fast food joints because they were guys....I'm not playing,the manager actually told them that to their face...and she's a woman.
So for every incident that you feel was marginalising women, men have suffered the same. bt you don't see us acting like a bunch of cry-babies about it.

and as for the video vixens,just because there is demand doesn't mean they go running.... we are all humans and I believe freewill is one of the fundamental traits that makes us.....us.

So unless someone can provide proof that them hoes are being mind-controlled by some clandestine oligarchic organization hell-bent on subduing,silencing and degrading women and what they stand for,they have no excuse. As long as they're on our TV screens willing to shake what their mama gave them,we're ready to look at that shit_in all its glory.
and Like i said,I'm in no position to debate over someone else's religion,so I'll just leave you to your thoughts.[/b]
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
[b] o.k,first.... you weren't the one I was referring to when I said that. You're bsbzillaz bride-to-be,I'll never do or say anything to upset you.tongue..we're grooming you for the day he will "have" you.
but seriously tho',I wasn't referring to you.
I have lots of friends too who were refused work as waiters in restaurants and fast food joints because they were guys....I'm not playing,the manager actually told them that to their face...and she's a woman.
So for every incident that you feel was marginalising women, men have suffered the same. bt you don't see us acting like a bunch of cry-babies about it.

and as for the video vixens,just because there is demand doesn't mean they go running.... we are all humans and I believe freewill is one of the fundamental traits that makes us.....us.

So unless someone can provide proof that them hoes are being mind-controlled by some clandestine oligarchic organization hell-bent on subduing,silencing and degrading women and what they stand for,they have no excuse. As long as they're on our TV screens willing to shake what their mama gave them,we're ready to look at that shit_in all its glory.
and Like i said,I'm in no position to debate over someone else's religion,so I'll just leave you to your thoughts.[/b]
You mention him 2 bother me? undecided
•••••••••
The case if you hat woman sounds like she was ether playing of the idea that has been long held of pretty female waitresses
Or felt that men could get jobs anywhere.
Interesting caes ,that 1.
•••••••

it doesn't matter if they choose 2 or not!!!!
There dehumanizing work was made available 2 them ........ it called for them
•••••
Not just videos either more industries make degrading work and call women 2 fill the positions.

••••••
Yes I'm aware you find pleasure in such works but I do not.
And that gives you no right 2 label me Nazi
•••••
Why did you remove the links I provided??.
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by IamLEGEND1: 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

You mention him 2 bother me? undecided
•••••••••
The case if you hat woman sounds like she was ether playing of the idea that has been long held of pretty female waitresses
Or felt that men could get jobs anywhere.
Interesting caes ,that 1.
•••••••

it doesn't matter if they choose 2 or not!!!!
There dehumanizing work was made available 2 them ........ it called for them
•••••
Not just videos either more industries make degrading work and call women 2 fill the positions.

••••••
Yes I'm aware you find pleasure in such works but I do not.
And that gives you no right 2 label me Nazi
•••••
Why did you remove the links I provided??.
[b]
no,I don't mention him to bother you.
I just think you two are meant to be.
it was made available to them,sure. Just like how ropes are readily available to everyone, why haven't we all hanged ourselves in our rooms?
no one is responsible for the dumb decisions we make in life.
you know it's really amazing how we're here arguing about about who is to blame for actions someone took while of sound mind and body. SMH,women.
Adults of any gender are solely responsible for whatever direction their lives take. so don't give me that bullshìt about demand and supply.
I'll be straight with you, you've been acting cray-cray we began this little talk of ours...so i calledyou a femiNazi because those "STRONG" views you were going on about were more in line with what an actual feminazi would say. know that I would call anyone who said crazy shìt like that a Nazi,so don't take it personally.
I didn't see any use for the link anymore, you had it there to make ur point,which you did. so I took the liberty of taking it out.[/b]
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
[b]
no,I don't mention him to bother you.
I just think you two are meant to be.
it was made available to them,sure. Just like how ropes are readily available to everyone, why haven't we all hanged ourselves in our rooms?
no one is responsible for the dumb decisions we make in life.
you know it's really amazing how we're here arguing about about who is to blame for actions someone took while of sound mind and body. SMH,women.
Adults of any gender are solely responsible for whatever direction their lives take. so don't give me that bullshìt about demand and supply.
I'll be straight with you, you've been acting cray-cray we began this little talk of ours...so i calledyou a femiNazi because those "STRONG" views you were going on about were more in line with what an actual feminazi would say. know that I would call anyone who said crazy shìt like that a Nazi,so don't take it personally.
I didn't see any use for the link anymore, you had it there to make ur point,which you did. so I took the liberty of taking it out.[/b]

I know why you called me that. I said because my views(storg or no)
are oppose yer's doesnt mean you xan label me nazi/feminazi
•••••••••

undecided I and that man are meant 2 share this cyberspace without casualty .....that is it.
••••••

pippimp:

Sure seems like it. wink
no undecided what you are seeing is disdain
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by IamLEGEND1: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I know why you called me that. I said because my views(storg or no)
are oppose yer's doesnt mean you xan label me nazi/feminazi
•••••••••

undecided I and that man are meant 2 share this cyberspace without casualty .....that is it.
no undecided what you are seeing is disdain
You're allowed to have a different opinion without being hounded for it....just don't be an extremist... DazAll.

Where disdain is,love blossoms.- iamLEGEND,2016.
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
You're allowed to have a different opinion without being hounded for it....just don't be an extremist... DazAll.

you are extreme in yer view that 9ja women love money,women are hoes and booty is good but you get 2 exsist without being labeled harshly
My opposite view/opinions should have the same
•••••••
There's nothing there undecided give it up
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you are extreme in yer view that 9ja women love money,women are hoes and booty is good but you get 2 exsist without being labeled harshly
My opposite view/option should have the same
•••••••
There's nothing there undecided give it up

Well Naija women love money
Most chics are hoes: (hoes meaning prostitute which the dictionary defines as one who trades sex for money or favours)
and yeah booty is fùcking good we luv it and we cannot lie
Take that to the bank

Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

Gaskiya Mallam kana da lokaci
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
Babzilla:

don't talk in yer language angry you know I don't understand that
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
don't talk in yer language angry you know I don't understand that

Yeah I wasnt talking to you thats why

and dont tell me what I can or cant do puffy angry angry
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by IamLEGEND1: 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
Babzilla:
wannan Matan kan sai a hankali.
In aka yi ta nan,sai ta fito ta wani wuri

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. / Ladies; Does This Make Him Cheap Or Stingy? ( PHOTO) / Who has seen this Pretty lady Lara?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.