Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. (8454 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. by carlyfrank68: 8:09am On Aug 10, 2019
[color=#000000][/color]Op, please help me bring this to the front page as I urgently need guidiance.
I've grown to love this girl so tenderly till of recent I noticed a particular comment that always pops up on all her posts on Facebook as ASAM(my beauty), at first, I took it as nothing. But as time went on, I noticed it was becoming more consistent, then I had to take a closer look at the username, though at first, I found nothing that serious, but after a deeper background check, I found out he was a priest. this got me bothered cos I've heard of so many cases of Catholic priests sleeping with young girls. I called her attention to it and she denied it, saying he was just a family friend. I trusted her and we moved on.
Travelled down to the east for an event, called my girlfriend to meet me up in owerri town so that we could go to somewhere since she was schooling in one of the university in Imo state, she agreed, and told me to wait for her by ten, which I agreed upon cos I didn't travel with my car and then, I would have enough time to dress and get to town before the agreed time. But to my greatest surprise, the same lady that told me she was in her room in school was dropped off at the junction by that same priest whom she claimed was just a family friend. I couldn't believe it. I walked up to her in the cab she boarded and was waiting for take off. She couldn't believe it. I wanted to end it there for lieing to me, but on a second thought, she was already crying on the main road. I forgave her, we checked into a hotel, she wanted to break her sim card, I stopped her, she promised never to go back to her old ways of telling me lies.
A day to the day I was supposed to go back to Lagos,she pleaded she wanted us to stay together which I didn't object to, we checked into a hotel in town, it was fun, she told me that night that she wanted to go to aba to see her aunt, little did I know she went straight down to the priests house and spent 6 good days. All the while she was with the priest, she claimed she had no data and hardly picked my calls. This made me pry into her Facebook account after she had left the priests house, lo and behold, the chats I saw between them got me shedding tears. I could not believe it. She even sent him nudes. I confronted her, and she accepted it and cried and pleaded for a second chance, she went online, blocked him on Facebook, and changed her sim card. And has since then been begging for me to forgive, I have forgiven as a human being. But the problem I'm facing now is this, I can't seem to forget it and I'm finding very hard to trust her again. Please house, advice me, what do I do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. by Olalan(m): 8:16am On Aug 10, 2019
All I know is once a Hoe always a Hoe..........You know what's best for you, but remember cheaters don't change

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. by kheny12(m): 8:16am On Aug 10, 2019
carlyfrank68:
[color=#000000][/color]Op, please help me bring this to the front page as I urgently need guidiance.
I've grown to love this girl so tenderly till of recent I noticed a particular comment that always pops up on all her posts on Facebook as ASAM(my beauty), at first, I took it as nothing. But as time went on, I noticed it was becoming more consistent, then I had to take a closer look at the username, though at first, I found nothing that serious, but after a deeper background check, I found out he was a priest. this got me bothered cos I've heard of so many cases of Catholic priests sleeping with young girls. I called her attention to it and she denied it, saying he was just a family friend. I trusted her and we moved on.
Travelled down to the east for an event, called my girlfriend to meet me up in owerri town so that we could go to somewhere since she was schooling in one of the university in Imo state, she agreed, and told me to wait for her by ten, which I agreed upon cos I didn't travel with my car and then, I would have enough time to dress and get to town before the agreed time. But to my greatest surprise, the same lady that told me she was in her room in school was dropped off at the junction by that same priest whom she claimed was just a family friend. I couldn't believe it. I walked up to her in the cab she boarded and was waiting for take off. She couldn't believe it. I wanted to end it there for lieing to me, but on a second thought, she was already crying on the main road. I forgave her, we checked into a hotel, she wanted to break her sim card, I stopped her, she promised never to go back to her old ways of telling me lies.
A day to the day I was supposed to go back to Lagos,she pleaded she wanted us to stay together which I didn't object to, we checked into a hotel in town, it was fun, she told me that night that she wanted to go to aba to see her aunt, little did I know she went straight down to the priests house and spent 6 good days. All the while she was with the priest, she claimed she had no data and hardly picked my calls. This made me pry into her Facebook account after she had left the priests house, lo and behold, the chats I saw between them got me shedding tears. I could not believe it. She even sent him nudes. I confronted her, and she accepted it and cried and pleaded for a second chance, she went online, blocked him on Facebook, and changed her sim card. And has since then been begging for me to forgive, I have forgiven as a human being. But the problem I'm facing now is this, I can't seem to forget it and I'm finding very hard to trust her again. Please house, advice me, what do I do?
you need to find another girl,This one na olosho not a wife material.

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. by daddytime(m): 8:16am On Aug 10, 2019
Na the priest drive the cab wey drop her for the junction?

I'm here wondering what you are fussing over really.

If na me na to go the priest parish go find one fine nun to make am ov 1.5. Thank God for the bet9ja guys here.

Na today Priests begin back?

You no wan know wet in all those oyibo priests of those days do for Africa.

Most of the half-castes wey you see boku for Nigeria wey be say their papa and mama black pass Ugandan people where you think say dem come from? Those days men especially the ones wey dey sterile dey offer their wives to Fada willingly.

As a kid then, na me be one aunty Rose messenger to one senior priest wey dey head the old Bendel diocese. Fada dey nack Gulder and Benson steady...i dey get my steady kpaje anytime I go deliver message. Nostalgic mehnnn

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. by carter009(m): 8:19am On Aug 10, 2019
OMG!!!!!!!!! What is really happening to some girls, all in they name of material things,, OP if I were you, I will disgrace that priest if you are 100% sure of what your saying,, as for they girl, please break up with her now, she don't deserve you, she's a complete hoe...

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. by iTearHerToto: 8:30am On Aug 10, 2019
cheesy
If that girl act movie she must win Oscar award walai

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:34am On Aug 10, 2019
Some guys sha, All these things happened and you still came on to nairaland to ask for advice.... Just break up with her straight up abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. by Daddybomboy: 8:45am On Aug 10, 2019
carlyfrank68:

If this true ehn, wahala dey o!

A leopard never changes its spots; Oga you've seen the signs, she'll never change! What's even worse is that she knows he's a priest and she's sleeping with him and sending him nudes. This kind woman go sleep with all your family members and she won't feel remorseful.

If you have proof, forward the screenshots to another priest or bishop. Be careful and watch your back; a priest that can commit fornication and still climb the altar can pay people to murder you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. by uboma(m): 9:16am On Aug 10, 2019
What other advice do you need when you have overwhelming evidence that is sleeping with someone else asides you?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. by Michelle55: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2019
Well, she wasn't raped nor coerced into having sex with the said Padre.. She no go fit change jare cheesy Those advising you to disgrace/expose the priest, were they told that the priest forced your gf? It's consensual sex! So why expose the priest for something your gf freely gave him?
Op, it's left for you to either accept the fact that you will always share your gf with the Padre or you let go and move on(for your peace of mind). Nobody forced her to be a Keziah so either you swallow all her rubbish and keep up with her or let go and be free.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. by drips8(m): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2019
With all the comments in here

You should know what to do
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. by uboma(m): 9:35am On Aug 10, 2019
Michelle55:
Well, she wasn't raped nor coerced into having sex with the said Padre.. She no go fit change jare cheesy Those advising you to disgrace/expose the priest, were they told that the priest forced your gf? It's consensual sex! So why expose the priest for something your gf freely gave him?
Op, it's left for you to either accept the fact that you will always share your gf with the Padre or you let go and move on(for your peace of mind). Nobody forced her to be a Keziah so either you swallow all her rubbish and keep up with her or let go and be free.

You are right.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. by Timson01(m): 9:45am On Aug 10, 2019
Dude wisen up she will do more I promise you is the love you have for her that is making u forgive her but deep down you know it will happen again bro look for another girl simple

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. by annford: 9:53am On Aug 10, 2019
carlyfrank68:

She sent her nude pictures to the Priest. If/when God makes you a billionaire in the future, can you stand your wife's nude pictures flying around the internet without harbouring hatred for her? If you can answer that question, then you know what exactly to do. A woman who doesn't even feel bad sleeping with a Priest and who obviously has no shame and doesn't think of her future, marriage and kids if/when they see those pictures or learn of her wayward ways shouldn't be a part of you.
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. by shege45: 10:00am On Aug 10, 2019
carlyfrank68:
do you need someone to tell you that she can never change her ways? Oga move on
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. by lilmax(m): 10:02am On Aug 10, 2019
I've grown to love this girl so tenderly till of recent I noticed a particular comment that always pops up on all her posts on Facebook as ASAM(my beauty), at first, I took it as nothing

I called her attention to it and she denied it, saying he was just a family friend. I trusted her and we moved on.

I wanted to end it there for lieing to me, but on a second thought, she was already crying on the main road. I forgave her

this is why most Nigerian guys are so foolish,a woman will call you "insecure", " too jealous" and you will believe her? grin

first class mumu, he said he's in love cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2019
guy, a pussy onced fvked, can't be unfvked but will most definately be fvked again
forgive her and she will do the same thing over and over again
beta pack your load and go

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. by SaucyBenks(m): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2019
carlyfrank68:
oh man.. this is so saddening, I really feel you bro...but hey, you're a fool! Mtseeeeww!
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. by ranmoor: 10:15am On Aug 10, 2019
I think it's the Priest that is fùcking your gf not the other way round.
You know ladies are weak and unreasonable when it comes to spiritual stuff. That is why they are 80% of church congregation. Have u ever seen an ugly pastor wife? Pastors can easily brainwash them to do anything. To her she is fùcking next person to God.
Truth is, u are the one stealing Priest's cookies.
Go and find yourself a gf don't share food with God friend ooo grin

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. by mankan2k7(m): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2019
Omo jappa o
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. by frankman365(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2019
carlyfrank68:

This happened and you don't think it's important you report the priest to their head/oga. Remember any priest that can commit this kind of evil can also kill.
What I am trying to tell you is that the priest can kill you if he finds out you are the reason that girl left him.

Bros do the needful.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. by chii8(f): 11:54am On Aug 10, 2019
A girl wey get mind sleep for parish house for 6days....

Make una no come after 20years say the priest rape am...as e pain you like this, just free the babe waka

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. by starstaz(m): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2019
daddytime:
Na the priest drive the cab wey drop her for the junction?

I'm here wondering what you are fussing over really.

If na me na to go the priest parish go find one fine nun to make am ov 1.5. Thank God for the bet9ja guys here.

Na today Priests begin back?

You no wan know wet in all those oyibo priests of those days do for Africa.

Most of the half-castes wey you see boku for Nigeria wey be say their papa and mama black pass Ugandan people where you think say dem come from? Those days men especially the ones wey dey sterile dey offer their wives to Fada willingly.

As a kid then, na me be one aunty Rose messenger to one senior priest wey dey head the old Bendel diocese. Fada dey nack Gulder and Benson steady...i dey get my steady kpaje anytime I go deliver message. Nostalgic mehnnn

Daddieee: u re thinking deep!
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. by daddytime(m): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
starstaz:

Daddieee: u re thinking deep!

grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. by Meteng: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
OP, read the first comment very well
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. by Collins4u1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
It is finished...

Priests! Priests!!

Who no know no go know.
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. by laycon77: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
Call it quit immediately...
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. by Mutemenot(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
Xpose the priest and the girl oga if you are very sure. Better get a vidoe record of what she says so she won't deny it when you come up with the case
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
Op! Op! Op! How many times did I call you? Elders say that whatever an elder sees while sitting down, a child even if climbs an iroko tree will not see. Most of elders' comment before mine has said it all. But i'll only say THREE things:
(1) forgive.
(2) forget her.
(3) b4 d 2 above, collect your remaining share and move on.
Some babes are not loyal most esp in this our unfortunate generation. But NOT ALL GIRLS ARE THE SAME. Be careful,wisdom will always guide u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. / Thailand's Scorpion Queen That Spent 33Days With 5000 Live Scorpions(Graphics) / Minister Exposed As Sex Tape Is Leaked By Lover After Being Blackmailed. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.