Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Why Are Girls In The Club Like This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls In The Club Like This (8430 Views)

Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by pippimp(m): 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
Babzilla:

Yeah I wasnt talking to you thats why

and dont tell me what I can or cant do puffy angry angry

And you say kingcheezypuff is not your Bae. Ok. You guys even fight like old couples. Smh.
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by pippimp(m): 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
Babzilla:

Well Naija women love money
Most chics are hoes: (hoes meaning prostitute which the dictionary defines as one who trades sex for money or favours)
and yeah booty is fùcking good we luv it and we cannot lie
Take that to the bank

Hold up. No you didn't. Did you just drop the mike on her? Oh heeeeeeeeeeeell no. . . . . . . .
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
pippimp:

Hold up. No you didn't. Did you just drop the mike on her? Oh heeeeeeeeeeeell no. . . . . . . .
You see!!! You see how rude he is?
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by IamLEGEND1: 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you are extreme in yer view that 9ja women love money,women are hoes and booty is good but you get 2 exsist without being labeled harshly
My opposite view/opinions should have the same
•••••••
There's nothing there undecided give it up
Booty is good,that is long-held truth....why do you think Americans are obsessed with Kim kardashian?
Women who do slutty things,which more often than not is because of money are hoes.....
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Booty is good,that is long-held truth....why do you think Americans are obsessed with Kim kardashian?
Women who do slutty things,which more often than not is because of money are hoes.....
Cuz she's a privileged rich white woman
Her booty is fake,ya know
She got butt injections when she started dating Kayne West
And Nikki's,though fake also,is far bigger than kk's and they not obsessed.
•••••
Men are Hoes for free

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by pippimp(m): 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You see!!! You see how rude he is?

I think he's just messing with you. Babzilla ain't like that. I can vouch for him. He's just witty. I'm rude so i know when someone is. And can you change your font setting? I am tired of squinting. Pleeeaaassseee.
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
pippimp:

I think he's just messing with you. Babzilla ain't like that. I can vouch for him. He's just witty. I'm rude so i know when someone is. And can you change your font setting? I am tired of squinting. Pleeeaaassseee.
Ha grin no ,I won't change it.Adjust tongue
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Pippimp Now you see. she wont even consider a change to accomodate others.
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by pippimp(m): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

No problem. I'll just advice babzilla to stop responding to you since every time he does i get a notification to read his comments. Which means i have to read yours. I'm pretty sure he'll do it. We are tight like that. You know what they say, "bro's before ho's" cool
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by pippimp(m): 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
Babzilla:

Pippimp Now you see. she wont even consider a change to accomodate others.

Smh
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
pippimp:

And you say kingcheezypuff is not your Bae. Ok. You guys even fight like old couples. Smh.

ROTFLMAO
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
pippimp:

No problem. I'll just advice babzilla to stop responding to you since every time he does i get a notification to read his comments. Which means i have to read yours. I'm pretty sure he'll do it. We are tight like that. You know what they say, "bro's before ho's" cool

cheesy I think I love you. That would help.
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by pippimp(m): 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
cheesy I think I love you. That would help.

Huh?
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
pippimp:

Huh?
yer gonna make him stop quotin'/mentionin' me smiley I love you for that.
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by pippimp(m): 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
yer gonna make him stop quoting/mentioning me smiley I love you for that.

Lol. You and i know you'll miss him. Anyway, please consider changing your font though. Have a swell day.
Re: Why Are Girls In The Club Like This by maestro299: 6:59am On May 19, 2023
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color] good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Bootylicious Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Endowments (photos) / Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.