Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,634 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Can U Kiss Her Feet? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Kiss Her Feet? (7400 Views)

Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth / My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her / Can U Kiss Your Girls Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Kiss Her Feet? by tinamay7: 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2010
This goes to the guys out there. Can u kiss, caress and worship the feet of a nigerian girl?
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by femmy2010(m): 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2010
Sure,it is nothing special.If i can suck the suckable why not kiss the kissable?
Easy
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by googles: 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

pppfffttt !!! and your point is ??
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Cockyzy(m): 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2010
My girl is no nigerian; She is a goddess and in her grace i humbly bow to kiss her "happy" feet.
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2010
@poster
i would understand kissing or caressing her feet to bring some pleasure but worshipping her feet?! what would be the purpose of that?!
is there some special power associated with feet that i didnt know about?! please share your info with me so i can pray to feet too. lol!
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by MissyB1(m): 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2010
Why the emphasis on 'Naija Girl'?  undecided

Nuffin wrong in kissing a Your Lady's feet. * Hangs leg in the air, waiting 4 some dude to kiss ma feetcheesy
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by snthesis(m): 10:20pm On Jun 05, 2010
Is her mouth oozing?
Romance no reach feet dats plain subservience
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Odunnu: 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
i would understand kissing or caressing her feet to bring some pleasure but worshipping her feet?! what would be the purpose of that?!
is there some special power associated with feet that i didnt know about?! please share your info with me so i can pray to feet too. lol!
I'v come 2respect ur views in ths parts but this one?I beg to disagree!Abeg, no fall my hand!
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by iice(f): 4:24am On Jun 06, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

Maybe he's talking about foot fetish undecided
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 06, 2010
Cockyzy:

My girl is no nigerian; She is a goddess and in her grace i humbly bow to kiss her "happy" feet.
is that suppose to be an insult to Nigerian girls? undecided
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Osama10(m): 5:49am On Jun 06, 2010
I can do that only to my wife and she is Nigerian. tongue
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Faher(m): 6:12am On Jun 06, 2010
@OP

I don't do fem dom. So, I can't wink
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Cockyzy(m): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2010
@rokiatu: I'm nigerian.my girl is nigerian by nationality and a Goddess in personification.
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2010
okay undecided
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2010
snthesis:

Is her mouth oozing?
Romance no reach  feet dats plain subservience

feet are a very sensitive part of the female body therefore during bedroom acrobatics, this can be used as an erogeneous zone just like any other on a woman's body. the catch is: is it against your beliefs or not to do that?!
also let us all not forget that NOT every women can have their feet caressed/kissed/licked.

Odunnu:

I'v come 2respect your views in ths parts but this one?I beg to disagree!Abeg, no fall my hand!

i am flattered but can you be more specific on what you are disagreeing about? i will always do things that i believe is right. worshiping feet is just against my beliefs. whats next? worshiping a woman?! as much as i may be "attracted" to physical attributes, worshiping them is a completely different matter.

iice:

Maybe he's talking about foot fetish undecided

he probably is. . . . . . . .the word "worship" is a bit disturbing, in my mind, when talking about feet.
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by blackmann(m): 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2010
I could kiss her feet while doing some pre-intimacy, but worship? Do i look like Mort(Penguins of Madagascar) to you?
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by tolani9: 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2010
the female foot is a sexy and sensual part of the body. i wold love mine to be pampered by my guy. lol!
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by otawa: 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2010
tolani9:

the female foot is a sexy and sensual part of the body. i wold love mine to be pampered by my guy. lol!

yup, so long you keep them clean. why not.
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Onchedu(m): 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2010
No kissing feet for me. Doctors order. Massage and rub, allowed. Kissing and worshiping, not allowed.
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by richard69(m): 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2010
you all are funny, you wey fit chop toto come dey yarn say you no fit suck, wat an irony!
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by benzini: 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2010
Richard, na correct yarn u yarn my guy. many guys can lick a girl's private but they say they can't kiss or caress a lady's feet. that's hypocrisy to me.
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2010
benzini:

Richard, na correct yarn u yarn my guy. many guys can lick a girl's private but they say they can't kiss or caress a lady's feet. that's hypocrisy to me.

what you just wrote made absolutely no sense!!! is just like saying:"because i eat toto, i should eat yansh". . . . . . . use your brain a minute. whats next?! because i eat toto i should lick under her arm, inside her nose etc.
well, you kissed a gal's lips therefore you should kiss her yansh too!(abi, lets think like you)

activate your brain and understand that its all to do with giving and receiving pleasure AS LONG AS YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THE ACT. if you dont eat toto, fine (to each their own), but just because YOU think its disgusting doesnt mean that we should lick any part of a woman's body that you think is disgusting!
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by luap: 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2010
Sure, but some of you women have some nasty feet.  You got yellow nails, crooked toes and big bunions.  U don't even clip your claws.  I don't want to mention the big corns you have on the side of your toes.  Nasty!!!  Why don't you women take care of your feet?
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2010
I never knew this topic had funny and interesting comments. I have been ignoring it all the while. Anyway you guys should remember that girls usually put on footwears that expose their feet to dust and dirt. Kiss her feet only when she has had a bath.
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2010
^^^^if i dont put my mouth on dirty stinking spoons/forks why would i do that on dirty toto/feet?! its called common sense!

any man who sucks ANY female body part that hasnt been washed has only his foolish self to blame!
TOTO, FEET. . . . . . . . .  EVEN MOUTH (unless we've just spent the night together)

as for the feet, if you remember Eddy Murphy in the BOOMERANG movie, thats how it goes. you have just one look at them feet and you will automatically know if you are going to go there or not. all them gals with corny,ashy, stinky, deformed, mangled feet might as well keep their shoes on because even common caresses no go reach for that area!

the worst lot (feet wise) are the ones that never wore proper shoes in their childhood, you can spot them 1000 miles away!
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by mamagee3(f): 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2010
How many threads about kissing a woman's feet continues to pop out on this forum?
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Konjour(m): 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2010
[b][/b] WORSHIP?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Hauwa1: 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2010
hanging my pretty hairy leg out for some smooches (pls whoever must floss, brush and rinse with linterine mouth wash first)

cheesy
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2010
^^^ sorry but I dislike hairs on ladies legs.
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Hauwa1: 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2010
tongue your lost cheesy cheesy
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2010
*Hauwa*:

hanging my pretty hairy leg out for some smooches (pls whoever must floss, brush and rinse with linterine mouth wash first) cheesy

you forgot to mention that he will have to bring toothpick to get rid of your hair between his teeth

eina:

^^^ sorry but I dislike hairs on ladies legs.

reminds me of Mo'nique and her gross hairy legs. . . . . . . . . . . to each their own, i guess!

Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2010
Yes there always has to be one person who slings the female gender. Males have busted out, ashy,smelly,corn-containing, black-long-toe-having feet too. I see it when they expose those toxic things when they wear sandals.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference / Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee / All In The Name Of Packaging [SEE PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.