Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl (7146 Views)

Men Are Wicked I Hate You / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
You are just a learner and you learnt the hard way. Just make sure you not on the losing end in any relationship you find yourself if she decides to break up with you anytime in essence I mean the sacrifices made should be equal or more on her side, something you can do without regret if the relationship goes sour. The party who has invested more in the relationship find it harder to leave, start making those selfless sacrifices after you paid the dowry even at that point you still smart have to be smart.

3 Likes

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Originalsly: 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
jake2much:
gud advise. im too soft thays d problem. once im in relationship I give my all and keep her happy by buying things for her. I guess I will be wicked to girls now unless they are my wife.
Hmmm..... after reading this... I don't think the girl is really bad. Most girls would move on without letting you know....let you continue to finance them and their lover. In this hard times 2016 you are throwing money with your eyes shut and saying I love her and want to marry her? Any part of the world....the result would be the same or worse.
Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
VikingsOO7:
The rate at which people lie here eh. cheesy
dude d thing tire me o. BTW why would he lie na ..as if he will be cruxified if he say d truth. maybe its one of d reasons d gal dictched him!.
i taya!

1 Like

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Alexchubee(m): 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sh1t happens wonda how niggas fall in love witout making love, I can only Love only wen I av tasted d cookie

1 Like

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by LuvU2: 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
Igbo girl? **ck u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by olusma(m): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
jake2much:
iv realise what a fool I was to give my heart to an animal. only a foolish man will ever belief in ttue love. The girl I thought is mine betray me last week. we hv been together for 2yrs, yet I neva touch her cos I was saving her for myself. we have been having issues. 3months ago we quarrell because of money issue and we kept malice for 3 weeks until we settled. Last month her elder sister got married, and she told me she needed money for suveniar to share. she know I have money I want to invest, yet I gave her good 40000 naira. after the wedding she suddenly changed don't pick my calls or like my pix anymore. when I confronted her she said shes no longer interested that im not man enough for her and cant provide for her. this is a girl I wished to marry I never knew she is a cheap thing that goes sleeping around. In time karma will catch her. I will never in my life trust any woman again. now I believe love is wicked. I feel so sad.

sorry.... your story made me believe girls are not worth dying for. either you have sex with her or not, either you give her money or not, they can change anytime.
The girl i love so much and care for like kilode show me how wicked girl can be. i risk my life to travel 18hrs journey from North to West bcause of her but yet she still broke my heart. Athough i already have my way o. Nothing like no sex b4 marriage.
#Bleep real love.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by olusma(m): 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
jake2much:
thanks friend I wanted to marry her but I see dat she was usess and not worth it.cos wife like dat can kill person. I went to meet her mother to complain, the mother said she cant do anything about it.

Hmmm....
I can't still believe my own gf, we were both planning to do introduction after my service year. buh behold she just start dating a guy i knw in the same church we attend. the funiest part, our pastor knw about our relationship buh Sorry is my case just because i'm far from them for now.
#Bleep real love.

3 Likes

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by M2dX(m): 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
why can't this girls stay one place?

1 Like

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by sandyisioma(f): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
jake2much:
gud advise. im too soft thays d problem. once im in relationship I give my all and keep her happy by buying things for her. I guess I will be wicked to girls now unless they are my wife.

yea..some girls can be like that.every girl isn't same which also applies to guys too,so you guessing to be wicked to girls isn't the solution cos you might be wicked to the right one. in short, don't date

2 Likes

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ntoi tongue
Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by enasgreat: 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
Op, Your next date will be much better coz u wil feel lyk a player

1 Like

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Jay542(m): 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
Fear igbo oo.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Countrygirl(f): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
Abso1uteZero:
Sorry Bro..Shes Not The Only Woman In The World Though...I Know For A Fact That Kingch,eezypuff,countr.ygirl,mhiz.bliss Are Single. Pick One
So this is your own advice?
Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by kinibigdeal(m): 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
I never knew we still have 'Bank og industry' dude's around. How many times have you send 40k to your parent?

jake2much:
iv realise what a fool I was to give my heart to an animal. only a foolish man will ever belief in ttue love. The girl I thought is mine betray me last week. we hv been together for 2yrs, yet I neva touch her cos I was saving her for myself. we have been having issues. 3months ago we quarrell because of money issue and we kept malice for 3 weeks until we settled. Last month her elder sister got married, and she told me she needed money for suveniar to share. she know I have money I want to invest, yet I gave her good 40000 naira. after the wedding she suddenly changed don't pick my calls or like my pix anymore. when I confronted her she said shes no longer interested that im not man enough for her and cant provide for her. this is a girl I wished to marry I never knew she is a cheap thing that goes sleeping around. In time karma will catch her. I will never in my life trust any woman again. now I believe love is wicked. I feel so sad.

2 Likes

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by NevetsIbot(m): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
jake2much:
heee!!! No... It doesn't mean you should be wicked. Kai. Never ever... Just me blunt.... And stand your ground. Stop buying things and spening money on em... And tell them you don't like stuffs they do if it makes you angry

1 Like

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Greenbullet(m): 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
Yomieluv:
you are the fool here, date, spent on her, yet no sex, walai, your mumu na first grade...

When I was still single, and in the street,

If I give a lady 1k,I must suck her,

2k,I must smooch like nonsense for her body.

Anything above 3k,I must reach promise land..

Nonsense ..
ma man.
Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
jake2much:

Hahaha. You had a girlfriend others enjoyed on the bed. Sorry, it's totally your fault. How could you date a chick without sleeping with her?

LOL, you're wussy of all time. Managing Director of all wussies!

5 Likes

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by andysnoopy(m): 1:11am On Sep 08, 2016
All of you crying over money you gave to your gf are just funny..
Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by esejessy(f): 2:57am On Sep 08, 2016
torqque7:

Bros no be by buying or spending alone o,my friend had a girl he was fvcking,will you believe this same girl had a rich fiance o,fine young rich fiance that was a great catch for any girl but yet this girl was cheating on him and fvcking my guy. My guy had to ask her why she was cheating on that kind of correct man,her response was his di.ck is not as big as she want..can you just imagine?lol my friend just vex insult the bi.tch.

Omoh these kind girls full everywhere so use your head and not your heart alone. Only God can give a good female companion or wife o that is worth truly loving ,not money.
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by firstking01(m): 4:56am On Sep 08, 2016
Hmmmm, that owerri girl sha.
Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by firstking01(m): 5:03am On Sep 08, 2016
jake2much:
This is exactly who i used to be not until she made me turned sour...loving a nigerian girl these days is a very big waste of time and resources...only God knows what willl happen in the nearest future for the young folks(guys)...and these are supposed to be "our" future wives, if not because of the type of destiny i have, wouldn't have marry...

5 Likes

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Nobody: 5:08am On Sep 08, 2016
Yomieluv:
you are the fool here, date, spent on her, yet no sex, walai, your mumu na first grade...

When I was still single, and in the street,

If I give a lady 1k,I must suck her,

2k,I must smooch like nonsense for her body.

Anything above 3k,I must reach promise land..

Nonsense ..

Spread the Gospel brother. Fuckboys ti take over
Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Abso1uteZero(m): 6:21am On Sep 08, 2016
Countrygirl:
So this is your own advice?
ya..Who Knows If He Is Your Missing Rib.Hahahaha
Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
cheesy grin cheesy

Lol. Why does this excite you?
Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by mzanave(f): 8:04am On Sep 08, 2016
God bless you for this comment
@op I hope u learn from this
Swizdom:

Wrong perspective! Wicked to Ladies? Very wrong perspective. Lemme give you an assignment: Go thru life once again;let life school you then come back to date and be yourself. Being yourself is the best way to be in a relationship.

A lot of us just go into it living a life that is purely different from our lives. We can't say common NO to certain things or even common YES to certain things; we just become indecisive. We become weaker vessels and think it's gonna keep the gal's happy? Hell NO! It will tell on us as time goes by and the gal judges within her that we can't make the best decisions of life wen the real deal comes.

Girls are helping us to help ourselves. The earlier you get that into your head, the better you will become with these blessed creatures from God.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Swizdom(m): 8:40am On Sep 08, 2016
mzanave:
God bless you for this comment
@op I hope u learn from this

God bless you,too, dearie. I think anoda problem of ours--the guys-- is we don't read and learn from exPeriences. "Think and grow rich" really showed us many guys who became extremeLy wealthy cos of the influences of their girlfriends.

I have a gf and each day I wake up and talk to her on phone, I get reminded on why I nEed to hustle. I may finally lose her to another man but atleast thru her I work hard for myself and learn more about life. So, it is to my gain;and if finally I make it and she is still there, I will tie the knot with her and make her the happiest woman on earth, by God's grace.

God bless the female folks and God bless the guys, too.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by CaraJewel(f): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2016
You guys are forgetting itz a two way tin...and guys do same even worse..plz dnt judge d crowd cuz of one or two individual mistake

1 Like

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol. Why does this excite you?
lol. Not excited actually. Just found his story amusing cheesy cheesy cheesy

You decided to come out of your shell today. Interesting grin
Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by ummeey: 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
Brick and lace warned you some years back but you didn't listen.
Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol. Not excited actually. Just found his story amusing cheesy cheesy cheesy

You decided to come out of your shell today. Interesting grin

I've been in no shell...
Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 10, 2016
Oliviaarims:

I've been in no shell...
undecided undecided kiss
Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by jake2much(m): 12:33am On Sep 10, 2016
CaraJewel:
You guys are forgetting itz a two way tin...and guys do same even worse..plz dnt judge d crowd cuz of one or two individual mistake
Swizdom:

God bless you,too, dearie. I think anoda problem of ours--the guys-- is we don't read and learn from exPeriences. "Think and grow rich" really showed us many guys who became extremeLy wealthy cos of the influences of their girlfriends.
I have a gf and each day I wake up and talk to her on phone, I get reminded on why I nEed to hustle. I may finally lose her to another man but atleast thru her I work hard for myself and learn more about life. So, it is to my gain;and if finally I make it and she is still there, I will tie the knot with her and make her the happiest woman on earth, by God's grace.
God bless the female folks and God bless the guys, too.
thank you all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Not Here To Please Anyone / I'm In A Deep Shit / Loving It Big. Why Men Like Big Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.