Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

What Will You Do In This Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Situation (1308 Views)

SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? / In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do In This Situation by erekere(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2016
A friend of mine got married at the weekend and when he got to the room with the wife to start doing the dew (you all know what i mean), the wife discovered her period has just started flowing. If you are in his position, what will you do? Over to you guys in the house.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 24, 2016
grin

It depends how heavy is the flow... Otherwise juz let him wait til the urine is clear... wink
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 24, 2016
Mtchewwww. I hate it whenever I comment on a thread and this bìtch is immediately before or after my comment.

Her comments are always silly and irrelevant, makes me wanna throw up undecided

Op, just ignore and wait for some other time. Not like it's the first time I will be handling the puss

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Laveda(f): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2016
Papikush:
Mtchewwww. I hate it whenever I comment on a thread and this bìtch is directly before or after my comment.

Her comments are always silly and irrelevant, makes me wanna throw up undecided

undecided Vic?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 24, 2016
Laveda:

undecided Vic?

uh? lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Laveda(f): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2016
Papikush:

uh? lipsrsealed

undecided You need to go easy.. ..been seeing ya.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by talktonase(m): 10:26am On Oct 24, 2016
There is a drug ladies take that can stop menstrual flow...where are those pharmacist sef? I don forget the name.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 24, 2016
Laveda:

undecided You need to go easy.. ..been seeing ya.

lol but it is true Na grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by chris2face(m): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2016
Not a big deal I will wait till it finish after all I have got her for life

Have waited for like 3 years so waiting for 4days is not a big deal
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by xendra: 10:32am On Oct 24, 2016
And this your friend told you this? Stupid, so you are married means you can't wait?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 24, 2016
talktonase:
There is a drug ladies take that can stop menstrual flow...where are those pharmacist sef? I don forget the name.
Hmm!, have never heard of such drugs.
Stopping it is even dangerous to her health, the man should kindly wait for another 4-5 days.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Laveda(f): 10:37am On Oct 24, 2016
Papikush:

lol but it is true Na grin [/b]

grin You need cane sha.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 24, 2016
xendra:
And this your friend told you this? Stupid, so you are married means you can't wait?
the guy in person is anxious to do the do, maybe the babe told him that she is a virgin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by talktonase(m): 10:39am On Oct 24, 2016
Benita27:
Hmm!, have never heard of such drugs.
Stopping it is even dangerous to her health, the man should kindly wait for another 4-5 days.
Ahhhh 4-5 days ke? Pr1ck no dey patient like that oh! After all the man go don spend for the weddin,you must be joking to tell him to wait some more days tongue
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Young03(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2016
what's the big deal there
carry her enter bathroom

they dia fhck her as the water de spash
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Young03(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2016
what's the big deal there
carry her enter bathroom

they dia fhck her as the water de spash
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Cholls(m): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2016
my brother the babe no well........how can you arrange your wedding day for your mes. P
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Presh900(m): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2016
I want to pee, what should i do?? Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 24, 2016
talktonase:
Ahhhh 4-5 days ke? Pr1ck no dey patient like that oh! After all the man go don spend for the weddin, you must be joking to tell him to wait some more days tongue
@ the bolded, was he not meant to spend on the wedding?.

Secondly, will waiting kill him?.

Na wa o!. grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by talktonase(m): 10:51am On Oct 24, 2016
Benita27:
@ the bolded, was he not meant to spend on the wedding?.

Secondly, will waiting kill him?.

Na wa o!. grin
Have you not heard how Blue balls sickness killed one man in gbagada Lagos last week.You want to kill your husband early abi.Kwantinue!
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 24, 2016
talktonase:
Have you not heard how Blue balls sickness killed one man in gbagada Lagos last week.You want to kill your husband early abi.Kwantinue!
But the blue balls occur when he's overly erected.

In this situation a good husband will understand and wait, not a big deal.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by talktonase(m): 10:59am On Oct 24, 2016
Benita27:
But the blue balls occur when he's overly erected.

In this situation a good husband will understand and wait, not a big deal.
Dont you know that a penis has a brain and can think for himself,he can go and come and commit suicide and killhimsef when denied consummation on the weddin night and a few days after...
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 24, 2016
talktonase:
Dont you know that a penis has a brain and can think for himself,he can go and come and commit suicide and killhimsef when denied consummation on the weddin night and a few days after...
Lol.
In all Men are different, for the fact that you can't wait doesn't mean another wouldn't. grin
Bye!.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by erekere(m): 8:59am On Oct 26, 2016
How can u say the man should wait? what if he was only given a week off at the office for honeymoon?so that means he will just be sleeping and waking up with nothing. chai!!! there is God
Benita27:
Lol.
In all Men are different, for the fact that you can't wait doesn't mean another wouldn't. grin
Bye!.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by imperialQueen(f): 9:31am On Oct 26, 2016
hmmmmm... see tori

#weddingnightgonewrong#
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by erekere(m): 9:58am On Oct 28, 2016
No b small thing.
imperialQueen:
hmmmmm... see tori

#weddingnightgonewrong#

(1) (Reply)

Cucumber Don Replace You / The Man,the Boss! / Will You Allow Your Naked Picture To Lead For 30million Dollars? See Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.