Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church (40849 Views)

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by realmindz: 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
seed of foolishness
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by gmacnoms(m): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

I THINK THEY BOTH WORK HAND IN HAND, AS ONE CANNOT BE SEPARATED FROM THE OTHER. smiley
u must be a pastor. Cos I got a huge Rhema from this ur response Sir
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by maverickdude(m): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
Faith grin
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Adekorya: 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
K
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by rusher14: 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
Pastor would simply buy another Gucci Bag.
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
She is naturally and foolishly stupid

May God kill me any day i will give offering, tithe or sow a seed

She just made the pastor a millionaire

Like the stupid imaginary God will come down from heaven and collect the seed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by highbeekeys(m): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
grin
Pidggin:
Let her wait and see how God will multiply that seed, praise God!
Some seeds just never grow
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by otemanuduno: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
Seed has been sown inside potbelly.
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by esuLAAROYE(m): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
The only difference between a Nigerian Pastor And 419s is the HOLY BIBLE.
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nikapetrelli(f): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
She knows she will recover the money from her parents which ever way that is why she had the mind to donate the money
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
I don't think a sane person will do this. It has to be hypnosis. It just has to be.
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by naijafresh: 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
First of all. You only sow a seed with money that belongs to you. Your school fees belongs to your parents and the school. You are just a vehicle. What if they had paid the money directly?
Likewise you can't take a loan to sow a seed or pay tithe.
It has to be money you earned or is at your disposal.
Wrong application of biblical principles in my opinion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by martineinstein(m): 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
i dont get it: when did we start replacing faith with money? Are pastors now saying God is money dubbler?
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by ireneony(f): 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
For this hard time..
Nawa ooo.
Even if I get 50k pounds ..me nor de drop any 13k ooo. undecided
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
The pastor will be thinking like 'O God, you have answered my prayers'
The girl will be thinking like 'O God when will you answer my prayer'
But what was she asking from God again when she already had her school fees in her hands.
Or she wan win lottery of 13 million pounds?
Now that's gonna be a hell of a Thanksgiving

3 Likes

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by oluwashedy: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

C.Ronaldo, Messi, Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Floyd Mayweather doesn't pay tith or sow seeds, yet they're billionaires

Religion is a scam

Bros you harsh oo

2 Likes

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by mmsen: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
Stupid people do stupid things.

This is the result of religious faith, you can convince weak minded individuals to do anything.

1 Like

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by odeebee: 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
The word of God CANNOT lie. d family will come out openly and share her testimony. I can bet for this. God CANNOT lie

1 Like

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by holluphemydavid(m): 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
She will reap bountifully, but she get mind Sha,though dats y it's called seed of faith

1 Like

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
My people suffer from lack of knowledge,, this is pure stupid undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
pastors making it everyday
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by odeebee: 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

C.Ronaldo, Messi, Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Floyd Mayweather doesn't pay tith or sow seeds, yet they're billionaires

Religion is a scam

GOD of the Heavens will make you testify His goodness and Jehovah will make you see the light and preach the gospel of JESUS CHRIST to the world

1 Like

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by sexychocho(f): 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
Nt okay with dis idea oooo coz d money is meant for sumtin

Besides even Tithe na 10% of money earned

Omo yen ko ja aye eeeeeeeeeeee gidi gan ni
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by IhateYorubafool: 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
odeebee:

GOD of the Heavens will make you testify His goodness and Jehovah will make you see the light and preach the gospel of JESUS CHRIST to the world

God forbid
I will rather be dead than to preach the gospel an imaginary fool that doesn't exist

And don't quote me again mentioning your stupid God, don't ever try it again
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
ireneony:
For this hard time..
Nawa ooo.
Even if I get 50k pounds ..me nor de drop any 13k ooo. undecided
Me 2...
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by cococandy(f): 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
I should have become a pastor instead. Is it too late?
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by musicwriter(m): 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
If this is true, the parents can still ask for a refund. They should inform the pastor the money wasn't meant to sow seed in a church.
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by mccoyelectric: 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
First of all if she gave an offerring to god it shuld be secret. 2ndly it is written; bring all ur tithes and offering to my store house that dey may be food in my house. So dere fore how do u think a chuch is maintained, from d offerings of cuz that's hoe god made it! So plz be careful wat u say so u don't sin against god. Dis is his house we r talking about. He gives us d money so if we pay a token I don't tink god has asked for too much. For d record; I diid a pledge in d lords chosen chuch crusade in jan of 100,000. And I made 3.million from a biz. I built a 5 room and palour self contain. It is written give and it shall be given unto u, he that gives sparingly shall reap sparingly. Proudly chosen mopol
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
Pastors get their rewards on earth while the sheeps are told to wait till they get to heaven for theirs. Lol
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Lexusgs430: 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
The church must prematurely harvest the fruit and return it
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by AlexzStructure(m): 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
She will reap in ten folds...
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by pippimp(m): 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
The greatest book in the world is the bible. If you want to be successful, just read it. Not just the fun stories but the deeply insightful ones. You don't need any pastor nor priest to be able to understand it. There are so many life lessons there that if understood and applied, you'll wonder why you ever went to church in the first place. Those fraudsters called pastors understand this principle very well. People are just lazy (one of the reasons why people pray) and don't want to learn anything.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video / Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) / You Can Have Sex With Your Wife On Her Periods - Prophetess Rose Kelvin To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.