Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church (40850 Views)

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by josite: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
The scripture is very clear on this, her father can either affirm or disaffirm the seed and if a wife her husband can affirm or disaffirm. If she tells her dad and her dad agreed with her it is fine but if he does not, she can cancel the seed. It is something she ought to have done with her parent's consent because the money is not given to her as a gift for her to do whatever she wants with. It is school fees owned by her parents though for her benefit.
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by solace8(m): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
She is naturally and foolishly stupid

May God kill me any day i will give offering, tithe or sow a seed

C.Ronaldo, Messi, Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Floyd Mayweather doesn't pay tith or sow seeds, yet they're billionaires

Religion is a scam

She just made the pastor a millionaire

Like the stupid imaginary God will come down from heaven and collect the seed
u r a fool. For that last line u used. U r a retarded bastard

1 Like

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by CAPSLOCKED: 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
nkechiben:

VERY GOOD SHE DID IT FOR HER FUTURE. NOT FOR GOD BECAUSE GOD IS BIGGER THAN THAT. SHE JUST USE IT AS A POINT OF CONTACT FOR DIVINE PROSPERITY. DAT'S MY GIRL!

MA'M, YOU ARE VERY DUMB AND YOU HAVE NO ONE TO TELL. undecided

GOD ASKED ME SAY THIS.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by nkechiben(f): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
SORRY UR ALREADY DEAD! WALKING CORPSE THAT WHAT U ARE! U BATE BURY URSELF ALIVE NOW!

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by kingkenOkus16(m): 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
They have used the Oil of her Salvation to Fry Dodo .
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by obstead200(m): 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
odeebee:
The word of God CANNOT lie. d family will come out openly and share her testimony. I can bet for this. God CANNOT lie
RUBBISH.

THIS ONE NO BE WORD OF GOD OOO!
NA HUSTLING BY THE PASTOR
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by tiny78(m): 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
nkechiben:

SORRY UR ALREADY DEAD! WALKING CORPSE THAT WHAT U ARE!
back to sender!!!
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by nkechiben(f): 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
solace8:

UR CURSING GOD U DEVIL! SORRY UR ALREADY DEAD! WALKING CORPSE THAT WHAT U ARE! U BETTER BURY URSELF ALIVE NOW!

DEAD BODY LIKE U! FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by obstead200(m): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
solace8:
FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE AS ABUSIVE AS U ARE, IF U LIKE USE UR PAPA AND UR MAMA SOW SEED, IF U LIKE USE ALL UR FUTURE GENERATION AND EVERY MONEY U WILL MAKE IN THE NEXT 100YEARS TO SOW SEED, GOD WILL JUST BONE U.
THE DEVIL AND UR PASTOR WILL BE LAUGHING AT UR SILLYNESS.

1 Like

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hmmmmmm...Dahs Weird... Maybe They Are Rich Though... What If Her Parents Were Ungodly And She Knws Dat They Spend Money Lavishly... Isn't It Better To Donate It In The Church... N.B I Knw Its Her Sch Fees Bt Just Speaking 4rm My Thoughts... JUST PASSING BY..
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
Truth be told, there's a right time for everything. I'm a Christian, I sow seeds, but what that girl did makes no sense at all. The money isn't hers to spend as she deems fit... it was from her parents and for a specific purpose. It's just like using another person's money in your possession to donate to the poor.

Yes, the act in itself is honorable and commendable, but the circumstances aren't. What she should be asking of God instead, is for Him to bless her so she could also be a blessing to others.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by sunylatsega(m): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

C.Ronaldo, Messi, Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Floyd Mayweather doesn't pay tith or sow seeds, yet they're billionaires

Religion is a scam

Don't be are so ignorant. As much as I no some churches ain't real but the truth is some are very real. And one of the secret of success is giving to God. The kinda giving thatpeople around u will think u r insane. When u hear in future that the girl is a billionaire, don't be surprise

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by obstead200(m): 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
Tonymic4life:
. U must b a rude idiot. Must u open dat ur rotten mouth to spill out rubbish. Must u comment? Must u use abusive words even if u don't believe in God. U don't believe in God doesn't change d fact dat there is God Almighty. U shud respect other people's belief even if tho u don't share in their belief. I can simply say that the U.S.A. doesn't exist because i av not bin there irrespective of what others may say. Buh, my disbelieve doesnt change d fact that U.S.A exist. A fact doesn't need belief to be established. I wish u could just go to d north and speak against Muhammed or Allah and see if u wont be burnt alive. Christains r just mild. I av met many atheist in my life and dey don't trample on other's belief. So u r just a frustrated and sick individual who just want to transfer d frustration to others. Don't abuse a social platform simply because we do not see ourselves. We have religious crises today because of people lyk u. I wish u were born during d days of Moses and u say dis stuffs and see instant response 4rm above. Don't bother to mention cause i wud not reply even if u shud insult me because for u to open dat ur rottened mouth to speak against God simply because u do not believe in Him shows u can speak anyhw to anybody even ya parent. D more u think u r wise,d more foolish u r. NONSENSE FOOL
If na pple wey get the kind of ur mouth I dey see for christaindom, I would rather be an atheist. Imagine all the abusive words u used here? yet u claim to be a christian. Na so dem talk am for bible?
Ur type is the problem with christainity in the world today?
let me officially inform u that u are wasting ur time. better go and enjoy the world so that u can proceed straight to hell fire when u die. Na that place u go see people of ur type, with such abusive language.
Because heaven no get space for ur kind of person. I don take ur space for heaven, cos at least I realise am a sinner and God will have mercy on me cos am sincere.
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by HajimeSaito(m): 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
Na seed of carry over. Mumu girl.
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by delishpot: 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
When I was in UNI a pastor came to preach in my fellowship and he asked people to drop seed offering. He said if you don't have money, sow your gold jewelry, your belt, your shoes your expensive bags belts and every thing. Na so student run go hostel O. They retirned with school fees, pocket money, cash held on behalf of friends etc, Some babes started stripping off gold and dropping every expensive stuff on them. Guys were dropping shoes and belts and gold Chains. Mehn Na that day I fear some pastors sweet mouths o
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by ever811(m): 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
Pidggin:
Let her wait and see how God will multiply that seed, praise God!
story...lubish...God do not sell his blessings, neither do he take bribe to bless his children.. any pastor that preach about seed sowing is a thief and an unrepentant idiot..if your pastor preaches it then he is also included..
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by JIMJOGP(m): 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
raphieMontella:
the pastor will pop champagne this week ehn!
Flexing money has arrived ni!
As for the girl sha

If it is God that asked her to sow the seed, she will definitely succeed. . cast ur bread on many waters...
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
delishpot:
When I was in UNI a pastor came to preach in my fellowship and he asked people to drop seed offering. He said if you don't have money, sow your gold jewelry, your belt, your shoes your expensive bags belts and every thing. Na so student run go hostel O. They retirned with school fees, pocket money, cash held on behalf of friends etc, Some babes started stripping off gold and dropping every expensive stuff on them. Guys were dropping shoes and belts and gold Chains. Mehn Na that day I fear some pastors sweet mouths o

Wetyn b name of dat skul,so i go fit send d next fool wey i see go dia??

No offense!
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by JIMJOGP(m): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
ever811:
story...lubish...God do not sell his blessings, neither do he take bribe to bless his children.. any pastor that preach about seed sowing is a thief and an unrepentant idiot..if your pastor preaches it then he is also included..

You are wrong
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by raphieMontella: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
nkechiben:

IF U THINK DAT TO BE A PASTOR IS EASY, U THINK THE PASTOR WILL POP CHAMPAGNE ABI? START A CHURCH OK ?
its very easy i tell u..
Just threaten humans with an invisble man in the sky who will throw them into an invisible hell if they do not sow seeds and voila!!!
psychology at work girl!
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by odeebee: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
nkechiben:

IF UR NOT A MUSLIM AND UR SURE UR A CHRISTIAN AND BELIEVE THAT IT'S THE WORD OF GOD STUDY IT AND SEE FOR URSELF AND FIND OUT IF AM MISQUOTING THE BIBLE OK?

May God open our eyes to know d truth
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
Wetin pastor go use thus himself up undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by cephassugg: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
Maga don pay
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by raphieMontella: 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
JIMJOGP:

If it is God that asked her to sow the seed, she will definitely succeed. . cast ur bread on many waters...
which god?
The one only u can feel in your heart?
Abege...succeed indeed!
pastor dey use una de hustle una dey here!
Psychology at its best!

1 Like

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by delishpot: 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
GODKID98:

Wetyn b name of dat skul,so i go fit send d next fool wey i see go dia??

No offense!

My dear, any school would do. As lo g as you call am seed faith offering and give dem sweet story about how a guy used his school fee for seed faith offering and the next week just a day before exam deadline his uncle from abroad sent him plenty plenty money and bought him a house. Give them 3 or so stories like that and watch how they would fall head over heels tapping the said anointing. Economy di bad, people are looking for relief. That is another type of money doubling game Na. But a safer one.
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by keltho(m): 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

Religion is a scam

....I still don't get d poo u just said.....u said God should kill u any day u give offering,tithe or sow a seed....Änd beside,u also said like d stewpid imaginary God will come down from heaven and collect the seed.....ARE U CONFUSED ABOUT THIS MY HEAVENLY FATHER OR WAH#Mumu

1 Like

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
delishpot:

My dear, any school would do. As lo g as you call am seed faith offering and give dem sweet story about how a guy used his school fee for seed faith offering and the next week just a day before exam deadline his uncle from abroad sent him plenty plenty money and bought him a house. Give them 3 or so stories like that and watch how they would fall head over heels tapping the said anointing. Economy di bad, people are looking for relief. That is another type of money doubling game Na. But a safer one.

True!
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

Religion is a scam

May God forgive you, for you don't know what you said.
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
It's because she did not work for the money naaa. Assuming she sweat and toil for the money for years, she wont just drop it like that. It's just like someone telling me to come drop my school fees as seed. I will slap that person. School fees that I work 5 days a week for and still work and school as a research assistant at the same time. angry
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by assana: 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
;Di so like this kind seed of faith
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Rick9(m): 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) / You Can Have Sex With Your Wife On Her Periods - Prophetess Rose Kelvin To Men / Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.