Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church (40851 Views)

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by IhateYorubafool: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
Tonymic4life:
. U must b a rude idiot. Must u open dat ur rotten mouth to spill out rubbish. Must u comment? Must u use abusive words even if u don't believe in God. U don't believe in God doesn't change d fact dat there is God Almighty. U shud respect other people's belief even if tho u don't share in their belief. I can simply say that the U.S.A. doesn't exist because i av not bin there irrespective of what others may say. Buh, my disbelieve doesnt change d fact that U.S.A exist. A fact doesn't need belief to be established. I wish u could just go to d north and speak against Muhammed or Allah and see if u wont be burnt alive. Christains r just mild. I av met many atheist in my life and dey don't trample on other's belief. So u r just a frustrated and sick individual who just want to transfer d frustration to others. Don't abuse a social platform simply because we do not see ourselves. We have religious crises today because of people lyk u. I wish u were born during d days of Moses and u say dis stuffs and see instant response 4rm above. Don't bother to mention cause i wud not reply even if u shud insult me because for u to open dat ur rottened mouth to speak against God simply because u do not believe in Him shows u can speak anyhw to anybody even ya parent. D more u think u r wise,d more foolish u r. NONSENSE FOOL

Now rate your mentality
USA do exist because it is a country in the continent of North America, people do live there, they have a president, Nigerians do travel there, Americans do come to Nigeria, you can book your flight and you will land in America in the next 24 hours, i live there and yes, USA exist

Now tell me, have you been to heaven ?? Do you know anyone who have been to heaven ?? Who is God ?? How does he look like ?? Why does he allow his children die of cancer ??

Answer this and win $6,000

1 Like

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Boyooosa(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
Some pastors can whine! grin
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
If she did it willfully, then she is good to go but if she was talked into it, then her money don enter voicemail.
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Kgdavid(m): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
Pidggin:
Let her wait and see how God will multiply that seed, praise God!

I am happy for people who can make such a sacrificial gift but sister, was that money hers to give? Her parents gave it to her for a specific purpose and she should have informed them of her intentions. According to the story, it is still the same parents who seem to have paid for her to continue her education. So was it really the girl who gave?

I believe what God is interested in is not the amount given but the heart behind the giving. I think the girl should sown all her pocket money instead. She just gave her school fees, knowing her parents would cover her, so where is the sacrifice on her part?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by teacherbim(f): 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
naniawini:
dnt mind d fool

He is an atheist I pray he knows the truth before its late
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
adahlee:

your name says it all!
obviously
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by mrpatozky(m): 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
Choiiiiiii shocked that pastor go first flex like £1,000 suya... E sure me die!! !

LEARN PRACTICAL DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF CHARGE CONTROLLERS, UPS, INVERTERS AND POWER TRANSFORMERS

Whatsapp 08166233413
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by peeparty(m): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
Don't know who ever taught her that sef.This is a clear case of stupidity and not faith. Stupidity always goes against God’s Word! Stupidity is the main reason why many of us find ourselves in debt up to our necks. it takes away our freedom and is designed to hurt every aspect of our lives as we then find ourselves upset with God for not giving us what we want.That money is gone.

1 Like

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by nkechiben(f): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
[quote author=Uyi168 post=49158514]Pastor don hammer!![/quot

IF U THINK DAT TO BE A PASTOR IS EASY, U THINK DEM THEY HAMMER ABI? START A CHURCH OK ?

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Henfizyboi: 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
colik:
There's Faith and then There's Stupidity...
yea but this one is faith
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by nkechiben(f): 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
raphieMontella:
the pastor will pop champagne this week ehn!
Flexing money has arrived ni!
As for the girl sha

IF U THINK DAT TO BE A PASTOR IS EASY, U THINK THE PASTOR WILL POP CHAMPAGNE ABI? START A CHURCH OK ?

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Henfizyboi: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
Kgdavid:

I am happy for people who can make such a sacrificial gift but sister, was that money hers to give? Her parents gave it to her for a specific purpose and she should have informed them of her intentions. According to the story, it is still the same parents who seem to have paid for her to continue her education. So was it really the girl who gave?

I believe what God is interested in is not the amount given but the heart behind the giving. I think the girl should sown all her pocket money instead. She just gave her school fees, knowing her parents would cover her, so where is the sacrifice on her part?
Kgdavid:

Kgdavid:

she gave what she had that time
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by nkechiben(f): 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
CONGRATS TO U. SISTER FOR THE SEED U SOWN AND WAIT FOR UR HARVEST.BECAUSE U UNDERSTAND ''SPIRITUAL PRINCIPLE'' LEAVE THE MOUTH WAGGING PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS WRITTEN ;

''But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. (CORINTHIANS 2:14)

For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength. (1 Corinthians 1:25 )

Those who sow in tears shall reap with joyful shouting. (Psalm 126:5)

He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him. (Psalm 126:6)

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Uyi168: 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
[quote author=nkechiben post=49162672][/quote]..lol..whats d meme for?
church business these days pay die!..
i may end up becoming pastor..if god refuse to cal me,i go simply call myself...so far there is 'calling'
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by lardy96(m): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
odeebee:
The word of God CANNOT lie. d family will come out openly and share her testimony. I can bet for this. God CANNOT lie
what is this one saying People like u are the ones who misquote the bible then when all goes wrong you'll come and claim God is a lie
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by jokerphilics(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
For say na lower class I for say d suffer wey u go suffer go sow buba and sokoto for u
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by naniawini(f): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
teacherbim:

He is an atheist I pray he knows the truth before its late
I pray so too

1 Like

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by nkechiben(f): 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
Uyi168:
..lol..whats d meme for?
church business these days pay die!..
i may end up becoming pastor..if god refuse to cal me,i go simply call myself...so far there is 'calling'

CALL URSELF NAH! DOOMED PASTOR!
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Kgdavid(m): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
Henfizyboi:
[color=#990000][/color] she gave what she had that time

The point is, it was not her money. It was given to her along with an instruction (ostensibly). To disobey those instructions and do something else with the money, does that please God?

Does God need her 13, 000 pounds or her obedience?
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by nkechiben(f): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
GurlFriend:
So, what would be your reaction if your child, sibling, spouse or relative used their school fees to sow a seed of faith in church?

£13,000 is N5,475,542.34 in Nigeria currency, at the present exchange rate.

This Twitter user has narrated her personal experience, and of course, her family's reaction is what you would expect. Rage? Shock? Disbelief?

Continue below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/what-will-be-your-reaction-if-your.html

VERY GOOD SHE DID IT FOR HER FUTURE. NOT FOR GOD BECAUSE GOD IS BIGGER THAN THAT. SHE JUST USE IT AS A POINT OF CONTACT FOR DIVINE PROSPERITY. DAT'S MY GIRL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by odeebee: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
lardy96:
what is this one saying People like u are the ones who misquote the bible then when all goes wrong you'll come and claim God is a lie

Am not this 1. mean while am writing out of experience cos its what I practice every time and I did today
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Uyi168: 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
nkechiben:

CALL URSELF NAH! DOOMED PASTOR!
..Madam,stop being emotional,person nor dea follow u play..abeg enjoy ur evening!
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by tiny78(m): 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
She is naturally and foolishly stupid

May God kill me any day i will give offering, tithe or sow a seed

C.Ronaldo, Messi, Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Floyd Mayweather doesn't pay tith or sow seeds, yet they're billionaires

Religion is a scam

She just made the pastor a millionaire

Like the stupid imaginary God will come down from heaven and collect the seed
oga I fear dis ya coment o!.
Dis ya monika sef no b play o!
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by joinnow: 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
This is what happen to the girl in question.
See below

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Kobicove(m): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
If this story is true then the girl is a first class idiot grin
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Akalia(m): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
Depends on her expectation. If she sowed the seed just as a way of showing off she won't Reap any harvest and if she sowed the seed without expectation, she won't Reap any harvest as well. Seed Sowing is one sure way of taping into Kingdom prosperity, I hope she understood it this way.
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Pidggin(f): 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
Kgdavid:

You have raised good very good points, it would have been better if she sowed her pocket money instead but since she sowed the seed in faith she will reap a bountiful harvest.

I am not advising others to sow seeds with their school fees but there's a biblical law that says what you sow you will reap.
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by nkechiben(f): 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
odeebee:

Am not this 1. mean while am writing out of experience cos its what I practice every time and I did today

IF UR NOT A MUSLIM AND UR SURE UR A CHRISTIAN AND BELIEVE THAT IT'S THE WORD OF GOD STUDY IT AND SEE FOR URSELF AND FIND OUT IF AM MISQUOTING THE BIBLE OK?
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by nkechiben(f): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
tiny78:
oga I fear dis ya coment o!.
Dis ya monika sef no b play o!

SORRY UR ALREADY DEAD! WALKING CORPSE THAT WHAT U ARE!
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by CAPSLOCKED: 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

C.Ronaldo, Messi, Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Floyd Mayweather doesn't pay tith or sow seeds, yet they're billionaires

Religion is a scam

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by solace8(m): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

Religion is a scam

u r a fool. For that last line u used. U r an very big bastard
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by solace8(m): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

Religion is a scam

u r a fool. For that last line u used. U r a regarded bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) / You Can Have Sex With Your Wife On Her Periods - Prophetess Rose Kelvin To Men / Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.