Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Guys Beware - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Beware (2212 Views)

Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O / Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect / Guys Beware. Fake Butt Everywhere. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Beware by torqque7(m): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2016
Mekzyzeus:

My brother.. for her, relationships or even mere acquaintance are full time paying oil jobs!!
Apparently, she's a slokepoke pleb

Lol Bros the matter tire me sef,hmm alot of these girls around are just opportunists,thinking they are smart and all.

I met one girl in ph some years back and we went out for a few drinks and she was telling me she had a corper bf and all,then she asked of my job and as soon as I told her I worked in conflict areas like with the niger delta militants she then started talking about how she needed money for some gnld business,can you imagine just like that o,as if that was not enough she was talking about how she needed to get a few bowls of ice cream for her mum that night. Smh to me it was too soon to be making demands,ok if she was a friend I had known for long, fine or if I was dating her sure why not but I just met her and then she trying to form sharp ph girl for me?smh. I told her if she wanted money she should come to house and collect it simple,since she had no self worth or pride then il treat her that way.
Re: Guys Beware by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 08, 2016
Mekzyzeus:

We resemble "Recharge card vendors ni"
What then do you request from the guys..? Food, Indomie, Cars, house rent or maintenance funds ?? grin grin grin

grin Hmm!, none of the above listed.
I hate being disappointed so will rather ask from someone i know wouldn't turn me down.
Re: Guys Beware by Mekzyzeus(m): 9:57am On Sep 08, 2016
torqque7:

Lol Bros the matter tire me sef,hmm alot of these girls around are just opportunists,thinking they are smart and all.

I met one girl in ph some years back and we went out for a few drinks and she was telling me she had a corper bf and all,then she asked of my job and as soon as I told her I worked in conflict areas like with the niger delta militants she then started talking about how she needed money for some gnld business,can you imagine just like that o,as if that was not enough she was talking about how she needed to get a few bowls of ice cream for her mum that night. Smh to me it was too soon to be making demands,ok if she was a friend I had known for long, fine or if I was dating her sure why not but I just met her and then she trying to form sharp ph girl for me?smh. I told her if she wanted money she should come to house and collect it simple,since she had no self worth or pride then il treat her that way.

LOL@ GNLD marketer grin
Tis quite pathetic the level of "gold-digging" some "obere" girls delve into. Don't get me started on my experience. cheesy
Maybe we should blame the increased corporate gold-digging on the economy.

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware by Mekzyzeus(m): 10:00am On Sep 08, 2016
asuo27:
grin Hmm!, none of the above listed.
I hate being disappointed so will rather ask from someone i know wouldn't turn me down.

Okay then.
On a totally related topic.." please I need recharge card".
Please don't turn me down cool cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 08, 2016
Mekzyzeus:

Okay then.
On a totally related topic.." please I need recharge card".
Please don't turn me down cool cool
Speaking from your point of view concerning this topic.
No be me dey fucck you, so ask your babe. grin
Re: Guys Beware by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 08, 2016
Mekzyzeus:

LOL@ GNLD marketer grin
Tis quite pathetic the level of "gold-digging" some "obere" girls delve into. Don't get me started on my experience. cheesy
So recharge card is part of gold-digging?.
Re: Guys Beware by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 08, 2016
torqque7:

shocked You met a lowlife.

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware by Mekzyzeus(m): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2016
asuo27:
So recharge card is part of gold-digging?.

We are way past the recharge card issue as it is now. Just recounting some gold-digging experience with mere first time casual acquaintance.
But since you wanna take US back, then...
Lady.. get your ass up from the bed, wash your face and maybe pour water on your head, stand in front of the mirror for 2hours and memorize these words.." NOBODY OWES ME ANYTHING and THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND ME"!
Repeat that therapeutic message every morning and maybe you shall be illuminated.
Re: Guys Beware by Mekzyzeus(m): 10:23am On Sep 08, 2016
asuo27:
Speaking from your point of view concerning this topic.
No be me dey fucck you, so ask your babe. grin

Maybe we should bleep then, so you do the needful and procure the "recharge card" cool cool embarassed
Re: Guys Beware by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 08, 2016
Mekzyzeus:

We are way past the recharge card issue as it is now. Just recounting some gold-digging experience with mere first time casual acquaintance.
But since you wanna take US back, then...
Lady.. get your ass up from the bed, wash your face and maybe pour water on your head, stand in front of the mirror for 2hours and memorize these words.." NOBODY OWES ME ANYTHING and THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND ME"!
Repeat that therapeutic message every morning and maybe you shall be illuminated.
Unfortunately, i don't need your therapeutic message, have my own ways of doing things when it involves the opposite sex.
Re: Guys Beware by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 08, 2016
Mekzyzeus:

Maybe we should bleep then, so you do the needful and procure the "recharge card" cool cool embarassed
But we're not...too bad!.
Re: Guys Beware by torqque7(m): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2016
Mekzyzeus:

LOL@ GNLD marketer grin

Lol grin the word economy sef don suffer for people mouth..haha some could be blamed on the economy but others, just straight stupidity Bro.

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware by torqque7(m): 11:16am On Sep 08, 2016
asuo27:
shocked You met a lowlife.
Lol abi o..but unfortunately these low life's are everywhere,the reasonable one are just a handful cry
Re: Guys Beware by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2016
torqque7:

Lol abi o..but unfortunately these low life's are everywhere,the reasonable one are just a handful cry
Maybe you don't have the eyes yet to differentiate from afar.
Re: Guys Beware by waywardpikin: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2016
Ezebinaugwu:
Hi guys
Permit me to ask this question
Why do some Nigerian girls see them self as been smart?
This morning a girl I have on my friend list on Facebook sent me a massage and we got chatting, then she requested for my number to add me on watsapp which I gave her, the next thing did was this which I didn't find funny at all

Oga na me dash you one like on your dp. You rock. Unless we teach these girls how to behave, they won't learn. I know you can afford to give her the credit, and I'm so happy that you didn't.

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware by torqque7(m): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
asuo27:
Maybe you don't have the eyes yet to differentiate from afar.

Eyes to differentiate from afar ke?lol who has eyes to differentiate from afar?are you a prophet or magician? my dear there is no such thing as eye to differentiate from afar,that means you just want to judge people by their looks, haven't you heard the saying dn't judge a book by its cover?

It is only when you decide to get to know a person a little bit that you can now tell his/her character.
Re: Guys Beware by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
torqque7:

Eyes to differentiate from afar ke?lol who has eyes to differentiate from afar?are you a prophet or magician? my dear there is no such thing as eye to differentiate from afar,that means you just want to judge people by their looks, haven't you heard the saying dn't judge a book by its cover?

It is only when you decide to get to know a person a little bit that you can now tell his/her character.
Yeah!, you're right, but is like looking at a guy and knowing he's an agbero from responsible ones. grin
Re: Guys Beware by torqque7(m): 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
asuo27:
Yeah!, you're right, but is like looking at a guy and knowing he's an agbero from responsible ones. grin

Lol yeah I get but looks can be deceiving they say,besides why will you clearly see an agbero or tout and follow such a person?surely you would expect to be treated like an agbero too by your agbero bf/gf nw grin grin..

I am not saying there are no reasonable women anymore o,i am just saying alot are opportunists and gold diggers,so the good ones are hard to find because there are few of them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hello Romancelanders / A 70 Years Old Man Marries An 18 Years Old Girl / Atheists Spoilt Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.