Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

The Cyber Lover - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Cyber Lover (44384 Views)

Diary Of A Desperate Lover (updated) a classical blend of poetry and prose! / Cyber Adventure / The Silent Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cyber Lover by maedan(f): 3:08am On Nov 10, 2009
frank 3.16,
I've read it through now. I can't wait to see how Brenda is going to get out of this. Heartbreakers need to be punished but this is so unfair cheesy grin.

bluespice
definite difference
subtle yet apparent
good or bad. . . .

Even your critique/analysis sounds so poetic cheesy. I'm sure you write, you just don't wanna share it with us. Yet wink.
Re: The Cyber Lover by bluespice(f): 3:19am On Nov 10, 2009
lol u dont know i write? cheesy
i'm just no longer into posting it on nl nymore
i'm shy tongue
Re: The Cyber Lover by maedan(f): 3:28am On Nov 10, 2009
That figures! I always know it when I see it--but how come you stopped? Forget the NL gra gra, jare. There's love/joy in sharing grin.
Re: The Cyber Lover by bluespice(f): 3:38am On Nov 10, 2009
lemme see if i can dig up some of my old posts
Re: The Cyber Lover by maedan(f): 3:55am On Nov 10, 2009
oh, yippeeee grin grin.

I can hardly wait but let's take this elsewhere to avoid derailing frank 3.16's thread wink.
Re: The Cyber Lover by adebayo201: 7:03am On Nov 10, 2009
HmmmM. Maedan, weldone. Madam bluediva u'r welcume. embarassed
Re: The Cyber Lover by bluespice(f): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2009
maedan i just resurected a few old topics that have some of my writings in them
and the topic for nanboi n mactao has two links i think to some of my other works
u can search the writers n poems board for topics created by me
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2009
minute:

Its not the best(no offence though) but you can always improve it. undecided undecided undecided

i never thought i was the best,
but i will be glad if you specify the areas you think i should improve on, especially in the story (please skip grammatical errors, my editors will take care of that)
i mean areas in the story u think were unnecessary, what you think i should have done.
thanks

maedan:

frank 3.16
How can?? I always look in though I don't read the text itself; you see I wanted it to become plenty(excuse my naija lingo cheesy) so that I can read a long instalment and save myself the painful suspense wink.

It's plenty enough now so I'll make sure I read it. You know your writing is very natural, one of the most real in the Lit section so I'm actually learning from the experience too. Keep it up, chap. I'm still here smiley.

I glad that you are still with me.

bluespice:

there's a definite difference in the writing styles
its subtle yet apparent
im not sure if that's good or bad. . .

hey bluespice, nice to hear from you.
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2009
published
Re: The Cyber Lover by maedan(f): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2009
ok, @ bluespice
just saw ur post up there. I hardly go to that section so mayhaps that's why I've never seen your stuff. That's a deficiency I'm about to change cheesy. You'll be getting some feedback soon, defo wink.
Re: The Cyber Lover by bluespice(f): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2009
smiley
Re: The Cyber Lover by maedan(f): 12:31am On Nov 11, 2009

. . . .Surprisingly Inspector Jack felt a sudden urge to hold and protect her like he would do to a daughter. But he told himself that he wouldn’t allow sympathy becloud his judgment. He looked at his fellow policemen who have decided to remain silent while he interrogated her. The interrogation was getting interesting. There must be something about this girl that is making these men leave her. . . . .

Hmmn, that's true. She's beautiful, she's good-natured and sweet. So why so much heartbreak? Is there something about this Brenda that you haven't told us, frank 3.16? I can't wait to see this story to the end!

1 Like

Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 9:00am On Nov 11, 2009
i once gave a lady friend one of my novels to read, it was titled "Tenth Generation" (Unpublished). After reading she said that the novel was filled with so much sadness and gloom.

i didnt notice this untill she said it. Suddenly and am writing this one and i remember her words. and i am asking myself ,what is it about me that makes me write sad stories? perhaps i belive that sadness is a reality that we must accept, it comes to us all weather we are rich, poor, tall, short, ugly or beautiful.

naturally, i love watching extremely horror movies, and reading horror novels, thats why i love steven kings.

@all my readers, please dont let the sadness in this story weight u down andmake u not want to finnish the story. I started with love, i will end it with love. And enuf of the sadness (God! what is wrong with me). Lets make it a little tense.

@Maedan, is something wrong with Brenda?. The right question should be: is something wrong with the world?
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2009
published
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2009
CHAPTER TEN

published
Re: The Cyber Lover by maedan(f): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2009
@frank 3.16, sometimes sad stories are easier/more interesting to write, than the everyday "happy" stories. One genre I totally wish I could master is the horror story-telling, I envy writers who find it so simple to do. You're good in that aspect, I noticed.

Adam is such an a-hole. Or should I say he was?? grin. Somehow I liked the way he is being presented: self-absorbed, heartless and uncaring. You've got a way with painting a good picture inside the reader's head, and for that I thank you wink.

So Adam's victim no. 3 shocked shocked!! I wonder who's next undecided _ I hope not Michael cos he has done nuthin' wrong!!. However, Brenda is certainly going to see the inside of the police cell after this!
Re: The Cyber Lover by semid4lyfe(m): 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2009
Hmmm, just passing by.
Re: The Cyber Lover by rayzbay(f): 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2009
oh my God!i hope he doesn't hurt Micheal.
Re: The Cyber Lover by pops1(m): 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2009
I think I'll take my time to go patiently through your write ups , In the meantime you could visit my poem blog @ http://poeticstreams..com wink
Re: The Cyber Lover by adebayo201: 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm embarassed embarassed
Re: The Cyber Lover by maedan(f): 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2009
^^^You're either "hmmmmmnnnnn"ing or loling or making this face: "tongue tongue tongue tongue". It's starting to irk angry grin.
Re: The Cyber Lover by adebayo201: 6:37am On Nov 15, 2009
cry cry cool
Re: The Cyber Lover by maedan(f): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2009
You've started cheesy cheesy tongue. LOL grin.
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 9:28am On Nov 18, 2009
hey guys, sorry i took an unexpected trip, but right now i am back.
lets finnish up this story.
Re: The Cyber Lover by pinkylady1(f): 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2009
rayzbay:

oh my God!i hope he doesn't hurt Micheal.

yea that's my biggest fear, i really feel bad if anything bad happens to him.

@poster we are waiting oh cheesy
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2009
published
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2009
published
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2009
published
Re: The Cyber Lover by adebayo201: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2009
when am i going to finish this
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2009
published
Re: The Cyber Lover by adebayo201: 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2009
cry cry cry
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2009
Guy whats ur own self?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again By Ola Rotimi, A Review / Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You / Weakness Or Strength? A Must Read Motivational Story!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.