Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

The Cyber Lover - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Cyber Lover (44347 Views)

Diary Of A Desperate Lover (updated) a classical blend of poetry and prose! / Cyber Adventure / The Silent Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cyber Lover by Pelummy(f): 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2009
thumb up 4 u,u ar a good writer.i luv dat story,expecially d suspense.kip d gud work coming

1 Like

Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2009
maedan:

Aaah, I knew it!! Or don't you mean, how you would like to be tongue?? But I believe u, you sound really sensitive, until someone annoys you grin (like adebayo201, lol). I really like Michael, though. A reader should always pick a favourite character, and he's myne tongue!!

YES, thats what i mean. something abut you had struck me. i really can't say what it is. well, i dont think that i am good enouf like you, i am not as good looking as i described Michael, besides i am all brains and no cash. You deserve someone better.

perhaps because you are a lady. i thought i gave Jane the best personality. she was a friend to the end, despite all that happened.

Pelummy:

thumb up 4 u,u ar a good writer.i luv dat story,expecially d suspense.kip d gud work coming

thanks girly,
i am through at last, i hope it was worth the wait.
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2009
published
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2009
published
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2009
CHAPTER 14

published
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2009
guys thanks for reading and please tell me what you think.

i really didnt mind posting the whole book on the internet. like i said i have better completed stories. these are some of my book titles

cyber lover, Fever, tenth Generation(My best novel), three days later, on the seventh day, lovers and killers. etc. unfortunately none of them have been published yet. i hope they dont die with me.

@maeden, i can foward you my tenth generation to read. i believe you deserve it.
Re: The Cyber Lover by bluespice(f): 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2009
frank! how dare you!
so cos i was mia your love for me moved on to maedan?
*logs out of life* cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Cyber Lover by backlash09: 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2009

frank3.16, lovely finish, I'm glad I came back one more time just for this. I would be honoured to receive any of your work kiss, esp Tenth Generation. I know how you feel about not being published, but why don't you try harder to find a good one (publisher)? Your writing skill is fantastic, take it from me wink.

My addy is maedinaija@yahoo.ca, if you want to send it to me. I would even be looking forward to a collarbo wink - I'm good at co-writing novels, esp when the co-writer is mucho talented (that's you).

Don't give up your dream ok, frank3.16. Jealous ones might gloat at someone else's supposed "misfortune" tongue, but I for one would be sorry if you don't get to see your work in print someday. Best of luck wink.
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2009
bluespice:

frank! how dare you!
so cos i was mia your love for me moved on to maedan?
*logs out of life* cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

hey bluespice, no offence.
where have you been? I missed you. please dont log out of life. i will also like to here you feedback about my story. and this is my mail xtfranks005@yahoo.com we can communicate better there, that is you can request for my tenth generation over there if you wish. you are a darling. thanks

backlash09:

frank3.16, lovely finish, I'm glad I came back one more time just for this. I would be honoured to receive any of your work kiss, esp Tenth Generation. I know how you feel about not being published, but why don't you try harder to find a good one (publisher)? Your writing skill is fantastic, take it from me wink.

My addy is maedinaija@yahoo.ca, if you want to send it to me. I would even be looking forward to a collarbo wink - I'm good at co-writing novels, esp when the co-writer is mucho talented (that's you).

Don't give up your dream ok, frank3.16. Jealous ones might gloat at someone else's supposed "misfortune" tongue, but I for one would be sorry if you don't get to see your work in print someday. Best of luck wink.

thanks guy, i will communicate with you via your email
Re: The Cyber Lover by pinkylady1(f): 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2009
frank3.16:

guys thanks for reading and please tell me what you think.

i really didnt mind posting the whole book on the internet. like i said i have better completed stories. these are some of my book titles

cyber lover, Fever, tenth Generation(My best novel), three days later, on the seventh day, lovers and killers. etc. unfortunately none of them have been published yet. i hope they dont die with me.

@maeden, i can foward you my tenth generation to read. i believe you deserve it.

i really enjoyed your story, i really would have loved to read your other stories
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2009
pinky lady:

i really enjoyed your story, i really would have loved to read your other stories

thanks.
this is my email, xtfranks005@yahoo.com, send me your email, so that i can foward it to you
Re: The Cyber Lover by adebayo201: 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2009
frank3:16
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2009
adebayo201:

frank3:16

yes? what do u think about my story, that is if you have finnaly read it.
Re: The Cyber Lover by pinkylady1(f): 10:08am On Dec 15, 2009
frank3.16:

thanks.
this is my email, xtfranks005@yahoo.com, send me your email, so that i can foward it to you

here's mine

thanks.
Re: The Cyber Lover by jice(m): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2009
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGo
Re: The Cyber Lover by adebayo201: 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2009
frank3.16:

yes? what do u think about my story, that is if you have finnaly read it.

it is fantastic grin grin
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2009
jice:

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGo

please can you explain better?

adebayo201:

it is fantastic grin grin

thank.
i actually feel good hearing that from you.
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2009
Thanks @everyone who read and commended me on this book, CYBER LOVER.
your response have been very encouraging. this is the first time a second person is reading my write up and i like the response, especially those who sent me emails.
you all have made me realized that i have something in me, especially when it comes to writing or telling stories.

Those of you whom i fowarded tenth generation (I have decided to stop forwading it) and are giving me feed back, thanks. i am going to take this story to other forums where everybody in the world can read and feel me.

@Maeden, its a pity i didnt hear your final response on cyber lover and. Anyway, thanks. and thanks @everyone, i can now seee the new me.
@backlash09 did you get my mail? or did i send the book to a wrong email?
Re: The Cyber Lover by rayzbay(f): 10:45am On Dec 21, 2009
a job well done.try 2 get a good publisher who can help u publish ur books.
Re: The Cyber Lover by Pelummy(f): 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2009
hello frank3.16,why do u want 2 forward ur story 2 anoda forum,atleast we all appreciated you and ur beautiful story,pls dnt leave.pls 4ward any of ur intresting story 2 my mail.rasheedatmodupe@yahoo.com.
kip d good work going
Re: The Cyber Lover by moduperola(f): 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2009
hi Frank,
Thumbs up to you. You are a good writer. What i think you need is a lil brushing up which any good editor/publisher can provide and then you'll be good to go. Keep at it, you will get there. At least you have the patience to start and finish a story unlike some pple who abandon their works halfway.

God bless you.
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 8:33am On Dec 23, 2009
Thanks @ razbay, pelummy and moduperola. I am definatly workin on publishin at least 2 books in 2010. @pelummy, i only thought of postin d story 2 another forum because i was through with it here. I was hopin 2 take it somewhere it could draw attention 2 me since i hav other write ups and d local publishers around me are not encouragin. I will also think about sendin u a piece of my work although i hav decided 2 stop sendin it 2 people's email. Those i sent it 2 hav realy been extremly encouragin. Thanks
Re: The Cyber Lover by maedan(f): 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2011
Hello frank

First of all I'd like to thank you for sending me your work, The Tenth Commandment. Due to several demands on my time (even my leisure time), I didn't get round to reading your book till now. I mean it was there lying inside my laptop, for MONTHS, then I transferred it to my mobi-reader app on my Blackberry thinking: ONE DAY.

And then one fateful afternoon on a trip to visit my relatives in Ife, I decided to open up the book. And my goodness, it was fantastic!! I've finished it and even asked my sister to read it. I know she will derive as much pleasure as I have.

I had to take the time to search out this thread, just to tell you all this. I will still try to find your email and thank you personally and apologize for taking so long. It was almost my loss.

It would be fantastic if you got it published (after editing of course), but it is one of the most enjoyable pieces of fiction I have read this year. Well done friend! And thanks!
Re: The Cyber Lover by adebayo201: 5:51am On Apr 03, 2011
Hw i wsh frank is here 2read al dex comment nd 2 knw dat im naw a change pason

mistrex maedan, pls wud u 4ward dat buk 2my email since frank wasnt here? Ideal.adebayo@yahoo.co.uk or idadebayo19@gmail.com.
I'l b xpectin it mistrex! cheesy
Re: The Cyber Lover by maedan(f): 9:47am On Apr 03, 2011
adebayo201:

Hw i wsh frank is here 2read al dex comment nd 2 knw dat im naw a change pason

mistrex maedan, pls wud u 4ward dat buk 2my email since frank wasnt here? Ideal.adebayo@yahoo.co.uk or idadebayo19@gmail.com.
I'l b xpectin it mistrex! cheesy

lol I'm sorry can't do that, I have no permission to share his manuscript. He was online lately so I guess he's very active, you can send him a message or something. Cheers!
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2011
hi @maedan, jut got your post. i am glad tht u like it. however i just did some editing myself and changed a whole lot in the story. eg: i made sure there was a group who called themselves the saviour, whose mission was to protect the information about the black bead and ensur that instructions to protect and destroy the black bead the the right time.

then in part 2, i didnt make emeka disbelieve his father when he heard about the bead, instead he was initiated into the saviours, and helped in tracking down Mark. but he was dissapointed when mark's child was born and he wasnt the god, of course unknown to him mark and the saviour the child had been born out of wedluck. Emeka was also dissapointed when he found out that the bead was lost and mark wasnt affected and bothered.

infact, these few changes resulted in a whole lot of changes. i also changed some grammertical errors that i saw, ohhhhh there were a whole lot of them.

@adebayo201,

i will see what i can do.

the two books are currently undergoing serious edition, i hope all works out as i am planningthanks.
Re: The Cyber Lover by adebayo201: 9:58am On Apr 07, 2011
Ok, franck. I wish ur plan comes out succesfuly. Bt plx dnt 4getME oh.
Re: The Cyber Lover by Viques: 5:20am On Apr 09, 2011
Hey Frank3.16
I've be an ardent reader of ur book. I went thru all the criticisms and comments and I must say, YOU are just too GOOD.
Pls dont let this light(talent) go dim. All you need is just a good editor and u'll be good to go.
The cyber luv story is jst da bomb. I must say dat I really do luv ur style of writing, it's cool.
Keep on keeping up!
CIAO!
Re: The Cyber Lover by maedan(f): 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2011
frank3.16:

hi @maedan, jut got your post. i am glad tht u like it. however i just did some editing myself and changed a whole lot in the story. eg: i made sure there was a group who called themselves the saviour, whose mission was to protect the information about the black bead and ensur that instructions to protect and destroy the black bead the the right time.

then in part 2, i didnt make emeka disbelieve his father when he heard about the bead, instead he was initiated into the saviours, and helped in tracking down Mark. but he was dissapointed when mark's child was born and he wasnt the god, of course unknown to him mark and the saviour the child had been born out of wedluck. Emeka was also dissapointed when he found out that the bead was lost and mark wasnt affected and bothered.

infact, these few changes resulted in a whole lot of changes. i also changed some grammertical errors that i saw, ohhhhh there were a whole lot of them.

@adebayo201,

i will see what i can do.

the two books are currently undergoing serious edition, i hope all works out as i am planningthanks.

Wow can't imagine why you should change anything, the story was perfect!! Well I guess you can play around with it, but don't change too much of it! I really thought that "god" alaogoba whatever is a really funny villain, the way he was just killing pple anyhow grin. I wish it could be made into a movie, it will really SELL!!! Why don't you try and show one of these big producers a part of it, with a summary of the storyline? Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: The Cyber Lover by illusion2: 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2011
Repld IM
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2011
@maedan, I am working on that, but I thought I should first edit and publish the book. My editor suggested the same thing sometime ago, so lets see. Once again thanks for taking time to read and comment. People like you have been encouraging, I appreciate.

@illusion2 what is Repld IM? Pls explain.
Re: The Cyber Lover by akunta(f): 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2011
Frank 3.16,
wat an interesting story,
held me spell bound all thru.
just stumbled unto this section of NL(lit/wrtng)
be sure i will be coming back for more.
Well-done!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghost Of The Past / Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You / Weakness Or Strength? A Must Read Motivational Story!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.