Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) (48823 Views)

Arthur Eze Dragged To UK Court For Pulling Out Of £5million Mansion Deal / Prince Olisa, Arthur Eze’s Son Dedicates First Son (Photos) / Arthur Eze, 71, Bowing To A 43-Year-Old Johnbosco Onunkwo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Decibel: 11:36am On Sep 08, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
grin grin grin. The groom has converted his back to a bullion van.

Money is good biko!

No be small

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Mrjosaphat: 11:36am On Sep 08, 2016
DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT FAIR LADY BEHIND DAT GUY SNAPPING PICS?
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by KayodeAjani: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2016
Nawao see money .i prey d source of that money is real?
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by SuperBlack: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2016
avril9:
This is so ridiculous(not sounding jealous) but if he feels he has all this to spray y not put it in an envelope n give d couple before or after their wedding,n if he has supported them with money before d wedding n still has more to give y not get dem to open an account for their kids this show off is just too much. I believe in doing good n still been'n invincible.
Madam He's an Igbo man, and he gat to Show that he gat all the Cash, stop being Jealous and show ur ya husband and present to us ya wedding date and venue we will sure attend.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by milkytins(m): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2016
Make no sense.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Emmanuel602(m): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2016
God punish poverty

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by niyi123: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2016
The bride be like, marrying this man would have been better. See as she open her 36

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by 3DCYCLOPS: 11:41am On Sep 08, 2016
flokii:
Useless Black mentality.. Why the whites are far ahead of us in everything
Rubbish

una can sabi vex for people chilling...go make ya own make yhu bury am inside ground

12 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Smellymouth: 11:41am On Sep 08, 2016
Daniel058:
NWANNE idi Confused hohaaa! grin

Nwannemus, I am not understanding..

See as ego plenty for dia.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 08, 2016
Oga you should have use 100 dollars bunch not 200 bunchs. grin
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 08, 2016
SMH
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by jaymony: 11:46am On Sep 08, 2016
avril9:
This is so ridiculous(not sounding jealous) but if he feels he has all this to spray y not put it in an envelope n give d couple before or after their wedding,n if he has supported them with money before d wedding n still has more to give y not get dem to open an account for their kids this show off is just too much. I believe in doing good n still been'n invincible.
....anyhow wey him wan take spray him money is none of ur business....bad belle how e take concern u...Amusuu!!

3 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by flokii: 11:46am On Sep 08, 2016
3DCYCLOPS:

una can sabi vex for people chilling...go make ya own make yhu bury am inside ground

What makes you think I'll spray and all that nonsense if I have d money?

This dull fellow is not even among the top 10,000 richest men in the world.
Bill gates is busy running charity foundations (even in Africa), living simple lifestyle yet these morons are feeling fly.

Well.. Only fools live their lives to please others & only a fool would be impressed by this show of stupidity.. cheers!
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by madapcmod: 11:47am On Sep 08, 2016
Eze n'ukpo Arthur one thousand (when 1k get level) Abeg upgrade to Arthur one billion.

Why I like this man is that he is a cheerful giver. Thousands are under his scholarship presently. He single handedly tarred the unizik rd from the main gate to the ivory Tower, named Arthur Eze Drive. If he pays u wedding visit, ur life will change I swear.

Anambra get men. I mean real men walahi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2016
Eze n'Ukpo himself.

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by MsFaith: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2016
I just need a job in his company. Just a job.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Viktor1983(m): 11:52am On Sep 08, 2016
Arthur One thousand.
Eze n' ukpo!

3 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by hedonistic: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2016
avril9:

Common mechie onu dia. Go and make your own money and then whenever you want to give any couple money at their wedding, put your own money in an envelope and give it to them!

Don't come here to advise an Oracle like Arthur Eze how to spend his billions. Don't you see how stupid it makes you look?

5 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by fxskye: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2016
In the recessed economy, Nigerians are wasteful.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2016
E-money must see this.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
tchidi:
Abeg who get this guy number? I go soon marry! embarassed embarassed embarassed

I do tchidi.. .
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by sukkot: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
i am only here to read comments

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by FKO81(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
soberdrunk:
Hahahahahaha! Just #200 naira bundles and some people wan get heart attack, i am not impressed angry!i have watched live as 1 small London boy sprayed KWAM1 £50 notes for close to 1 hour angry angry
That's Am dollar man

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
ajasbaba:
see as the bride open all her 32,

she be like i wish you where the one i married

Lol.... grin
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Daniel058(m): 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

Nwannemus, I am not understanding..

See as ego plenty for dia.. grin
lolz. .
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
E-Money is a poor man where dis man dey ooo
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by birmingham04: 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
avril9:
. Try to mind your business, he can spend his money the way he likes. That money belong to him not yours, if spending that way that is going to make him happy to God be the glory.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
Eye dey pain una?? Na #200 naira notes be that ooo! Abeg where una see dollar??
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
FKO81:
That's Am dollar man

Where u see dollar?
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by jamesibor: 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
avril9:

Go and find out why he is called Arthur 1000. If you are not able to, come back and ask, I'll tell you.

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Ximonak: 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
avril9:

Exactly, it's even a crime to spray(deform the note). Plus no respect for the Naira and it's "showself". The people sponsoring the wedding without coming to spray many even spend more than all that is sprayed self.

Meanwhile I told my ex I dnt want money spraying or gifts in d the wedding, if people want to contribute, a bowl will be placed by the side of the dancefloor...
She was like "for why", gift is must, money spraying is to recover what we spent
I was like "black man" in my mind
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Kenneth205(m): 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
SuperBlack:
When Jesus comes to your wedding.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos / Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up / 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.