Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) (48827 Views)

Arthur Eze Dragged To UK Court For Pulling Out Of £5million Mansion Deal / Prince Olisa, Arthur Eze’s Son Dedicates First Son (Photos) / Arthur Eze, 71, Bowing To A 43-Year-Old Johnbosco Onunkwo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Ikedonn(m): 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
Money is good
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by jamesibor: 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
flokii:

My mistake then.. I just hate show offs

The reason he is called Arthur 1000 is that far back in d 70s, he was known to give out money to the needy like it was going out of fashion and he never gave anybody less than 1000 naira. This was when you could buy a car with N1000.

Arthur Eze donates N5m to Sickle Cell Clinic - http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/06/Arthur-Eze-donates-N5m-to-Sickle-Cell-Clinic/

2 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by GreatHorizon: 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
shaibu123:
EFCC should be after him and investigate the arm deals don under GEJ.This is our people mentality of been rich.

grin grin
grin
You obviously don't know that man. Made his money before GEJ dreamt of even being president.

Even currently not really based here, his oil business is mainly based in equatorial Guinea and the Gambia. A big OBJ alley.

OBJ is in charge of Sao Tome and Principe but this man is in EG.

So, your arms deal is out of it.

Arthur Eze. Younger brother to the UKPO king,from Oranto Village in UKPO. Dunukofia LGA of Anambra state.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by supllus(m): 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
hesilo:
As far as im concerned Arthur is a Rich E.diot. Always spending money unneccesarily. How many companies or factories does he have in nigeria, how may Igbo people are eating(earning monthly salary from his firms). All he does i go around and wast huge sum of money on individuals. He should get sense. Let him use this money he is wasting, come back home and build factories like his mates Coscharis, Emeka Ofor, Anamco etc...employ his pple and make dem earn living by his investments.

Those names you are calling are like his boys, I never wanted to say anything here because most ppl here love their ignorants and can defend it to the end. do some research about him then you may know. for over 30years thats how he lives his life, not impressing nobody, visit around where he stay at enugu before saying what you think you know.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
maryjan8:
See money, in this current nigeria situation.
We can actually help you start a snail farm with some of that money. Lol!

Plz let's have a chat away from public glare ... thanks
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Mharthings(m): 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
Lmao
Vickiweezy:
From spraying bills in notes....
to spraying in guns...
now spraying in wads..
very soon throwing bags of money on ppl will be trending.
All dis style of flipping bills, just to make fp on Nairaland ... smh

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
See as the Bride do face like someone having multiple orgasm. Women and money

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
The true wealth of a man is not how much he has accumulated for himself, but how much he has impacted on the lives of others.

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
If this man mistakenly comes to any of your ceremony, be rest assured that ¹/² or even ³/⁴ of the money u spent has been recovered.

We are seeing about N2m in the picture, how many weddings cost that much ?

E go don stone them some wey dey ground before camera capture this wan.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
Naughtysite:

We are seeing about N2m in the picture, how many weddings cost that much ?

E go don stone them some wey dey ground before camera capture this wan.
my brother eeh! I've seen where he came for a burial ceremony, he just dropped small size of Ghana must go filled with cash for the man who's burying his mother. I fainted, resurrected, fainted again, resurrected, fainted & fainted & resurrected & resurrected another one. Ayam long of words mehn

That man's other name is money..

4 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by olivegirl(f): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
Arthur eze na ukpo, the only person that can give his last for humanity., but his employers are not taking him serious, all his firms are not working well because ogas at the top don't pay salary. Primer brewery in Onitsha haven't paid workers since February
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by rozayx5(m): 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
my brother eeh! I've seen where he came for a burial ceremony, he just dropped small size of Ghana must go filled with cash for the man who's burying his mother. I fainted, resurrected, fainted again, resurrected, fainted & fainted & resurrected & resurrected another one. Ayam long of words mehn

That man's other name is money..

shocked shocked shocked

heard anytime he is in the villa

its a money show thang grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by maryjan8(f): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

. Ok call me
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by maryjan8(f): 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Ok, call me
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
rozayx5:

shocked shocked shocked

heard anytime he is in the villa

its a money show thang grin grin
Whenever he's in town na meriment galore I tell u, some people na for him house dem dey chop morning, afternoon & night food. Bro, that man na money wey e be
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by chibuzo9(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
i knw d man very wel he has d heart to gv out moni every wel he goes i hv even benefit frm him o
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Gassa007: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
Jesuobu:
The true wealth of a man is not how much he has accumulated for himself, but how much he has impacted on the lives of others.
https://0.freebasics.com/upsells?continueuri=http%3A%2F%2Fobindigbo.com.ng%2F2014%2F07%2Farthur-eze-boosts-obianos-crime-fighting-efforts-1million%2F&backuri&why=i_list&service_id=1646953538912597.
https://0.freebasics.com/upsells?continueuri=http%3A%2F%2Fventuresafrica.com%2Ftop-5-nigerians-who-donated-over-3m-to-flood-victims%2F&backuri&why=i_list&service_id=1646953538912597
https://0.freebasics.com/upsells?continueuri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.authorityngr.com%2F2016%2F06%2FArthur-Eze-donates-N5m-to-Sickle-Cell-Clinic%2F&backuri&why=i_list&service_id=1646953538912597
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by fexyrich(m): 12:10am On Sep 09, 2016
flokii:

What makes you think I'll spray and all that nonsense if I have d money?

This dull fellow is not even among the top 10,000 richest men in the world.
Bill gates is busy running charity foundations (even in Africa), living simple lifestyle yet these morons are feeling fly.

Well.. Only fools live their lives to please others & only a fool would be impressed by this show of stupidity.. cheers!
Oga stop d envy only pray to ur God DAT he blesses u Di's much..stop badmouthing..am very sure if God gives u quarter of the wealth this man has u will do even worse..so just keep it cool mehn..These type of men shld inspire u to get wealth..He has subdued the power of money that's why he is flaunting it...Only those who havnt subdued money. Or who worship money in their minds think d way ur thinking now..abeg leave d man jare..money is just a tool and not meant to be worshipped..Dats the mindset of billionaires..And that's why they can release it so easily..Think like a billionaire and u wld become a billionaire
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Slimchase(m): 5:22am On Sep 09, 2016
Viktor1983:
Arthur One thousand.
Eze n' ukpo!

Virus de Nwannemus........ All I see there is Motivational inspiration to make xcess mega money in life #OLUWApickMYcallBIKOzianu#
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by vislabraye(m): 5:48am On Sep 09, 2016
NOC1:
Recession is just a word jor, if it is a number tell me. Arthur one million

It's people like this that made one man to say that there's no recession in the land.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Viktor1983(m): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Slimchase:

Virus de Nwannemus........ All I see there is Motivational inspiration to make xcess mega money in life #OLUWApickMYcallBIKOzianu#

Boss! Anam ekene ooo!
Onwero ife na emeru nwanne...
Jehovah Ga emere anyi ya na ofu na ofu .
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by honourhim: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
This guy attended xmas carol in a church in Enugu and gave all the choir members 100k each. Imagine 100k each for a choir of about 50 people. He gave the choir as a body 10 million naira and a brand new bus. He gave all the priests in attendance one million naira each. All these donations were done cash that day. Thats his style.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Seajae: 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
fxskye:
In the recessed economy, Nigerians are wasteful.

This wedding was 2 years ago... Nothing like recession then.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos / Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up / 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.