Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) (48826 Views)

Arthur Eze Dragged To UK Court For Pulling Out Of £5million Mansion Deal / Prince Olisa, Arthur Eze’s Son Dedicates First Son (Photos) / Arthur Eze, 71, Bowing To A 43-Year-Old Johnbosco Onunkwo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by sukkot: 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
MsFaith:
I just need a job in his company. Just a job.
apply na, abi you think he will come looking for you ?

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by sisisioge: 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
avril9:
This is so ridiculous(not sounding jealous) but if he feels he has all this to spray y not put it in an envelope n give d couple before or after their wedding,n if he has supported them with money before d wedding n still has more to give y not get dem to open an account for their kids this show off is just too much. I believe in doing good n still been'n invincible.

You don't understand babes, guy didn't mean to spend this much. He was only spurred on by the outrageous cry of the crowd. The sheer power and accolades this brought on made him call for more...lucky couple. Wait and see the number of special invites Eze go get after this show-off. Me self go specially invite him once I locate my Igbo bobo from his village grin

2 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by tommykiwi(m): 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
K
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
cool

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by hucienda: 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
Coyotejack:
. Prince noe even. Cut spray like e-money nwanemme em just dey stone dem the money see as the guy dey bend cause of the weight.

Papa God answer my call oooooooo

Even for dis recession, ee get pipul wey still dey ball o. shocked

As for e-money, dat one neva reech bring glass of water for this man, Arthur not to even dream of Aliko.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
Deen77:

Amen.
Thanks brother and u too
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by shaibu123: 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
EFCC should be after him and investigate the arm deals don under GEJ.This is our people mentality of been rich.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by jamesibor: 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
flokii:

What makes you think I'll spray and all that nonsense if I have d money?

This dull fellow is not even among the top 10,000 richest men in the world.
Bill gates is busy running charity foundations (even in Africa), living simple lifestyle yet these morons are feeling fly.

Well.. Only fools live their lives to please others & only a fool would be impressed by this show of stupidity.. cheers!

Arthur Eze was worth $5.8bn last year. You obviously do not know who Arthur 1000 is.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by john650(m): 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
Look at the smile on the bride's face. Women and money are like that picture of President Zuma.

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Adaezeagu(f): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
soberdrunk:
Hahahahahaha! Just #200 naira bundles and some people wan get heart attack, i am not impressed angry!i have watched live as 1 small London boy sprayed KWAM1 £50 notes for close to 1 hour angry angry
video of your own spraying gun or mechi onu

2 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by aiikman(m): 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
Arthur 1billion....autonomous government...onye nku before the war...#FUNDS

2 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by avril9(f): 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ximonak:

Exactly, it's even a crime to spray(deform the note). Plus no respect for the Naira and it's "showself". The people sponsoring the wedding without coming to spray many even spend more than all that is sprayed self.

Meanwhile I told my ex I dnt want money spraying or gifts in d the wedding, if people want to contribute, a bowl will be placed by the side of the dancefloor...
She was like "for why", gift is must, money spraying is to recover what we spent
I was like "black man" in my mind
lol what u told ur ex is the exact thing I want,no gift no spraying of money. Make God just bless us make we fit afford everything from our pocket,even the asho ebi will be giving out for free.

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by avril9(f): 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
hedonistic:

Common mechie onu dia. Go and make your own money and then whenever you want to give any couple money at their wedding, put your own money in an envelope and give it to them!

Don't come here to advise an Oracle like Arthur Eze how to spend his billions. Don't you see how stupid it makes you look?
no need to throw insults here only kids stoop so low to do dat,that being said the black man black mentality will not change,na only him be billionaire? Abegggi dis is show off pure and simple.#ifyoudontlikemethenbiteme
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by jerryfisher(m): 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
Coyotejack:
. Prince noe even. Cut spray like e-money nwanemme em just dey stone dem the money see as the guy dey bend cause of the weight.

Papa God answer my call oooooooo
nna men

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by XtrmeBachelor(m): 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
Telet no bod
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by avril9(f): 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
SuperBlack:
Madam He's an Igbo man, and he gat to Show that he gat all the Cash, stop being Jealous and show ur ya husband and present to us ya wedding date and venue we will sure attend.
lol I never wanted to mention the exact tribe dis act is common with,my dear jealousy isn't part of it at all as for d said wedding date lol am laughing in french.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by hesilo(m): 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
As far as im concerned Arthur is a Rich E.diot. Always spending money unneccesarily. How many companies or factories does he have in nigeria, how may Igbo people are eating(earning monthly salary from his firms). All he does i go around and wast huge sum of money on individuals. He should get sense. Let him use this money he is wasting, come back home and build factories like his mates Coscharis, Emeka Ofor, Anamco etc...employ his pple and make dem earn living by his investments.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by avril9(f): 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
SuperBlack:
Madam He's an Igbo man, and he gat to Show that he gat all the Cash, stop being Jealous and show ur ya husband and present to us ya wedding date and venue we will sure attend.
lol I never wanted to mention the exact place(t)dis act is common with,my dear jealousy isn't part of it at all as for d said wedding date lol am laughing in french.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
GBAM,OKWU bAA N'Ego nwanee eeeeh
Daniel058:
NWANNE idi Confused hohaaa! grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by avril9(f): 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
jaymony:
....anyhow wey him wan take spray him money is none of ur business....bad belle how e take concern u...Amusuu!!
no need for name calling only kids do dat.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ijiokwu nwanne,akurue uno,omara onye kpatara ya,igbo gachaa olo ndi ozo,
aiikman:
Arthur 1billion....autonomous government...onye nku before the war...#FUNDS

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by avril9(f): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
jonathan111:

Shift abeggi
to where? We recognise ur type
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Kelechi2020(m): 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
avril9:
This is so ridiculous(not sounding jealous) but if he feels he has all this to spray y not put it in an envelope n give d couple before or after their wedding,n if he has supported them with money before d wedding n still has more to give y not get dem to open an account for their kids this show off is just too much. I believe in doing good n still been'n invincible.

Mechie gi onu there... Keep quiet..... I know the people liking your comments will be more bitter than you........ It's the norm to spray money in weddings where I come from...... Did the couple even tell you they are poor... Busy body... Mtchewwwwww

4 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by clintdadon(m): 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
nna men ka wu ara ego. I must make it jooh. But won't throw it all like this anyway
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by flokii: 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
jamesibor:

Arthur Eze was worth $5.8bn last year. You obviously do not know who Arthur 1000 is.

Good for him then.. I guess that's d way of life in that part, show off, intimidation and all that.
Yet d lands are being washed away by erosion and other plagues.. Na wa
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by avril9(f): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
Kelechi2020:

Mechie gi onu there... Keep quiet..... I know the people liking your comments will be more bitter than you........ It's the norm to spray money in weddings where I come from...... Did the couple even tell you they are poor... Busy body... Mtchewwwwww
y do u ppl always resolve to insults as a way to silence or stop people from giving their views about a post?insults are for kids u know. Y are u worried about people who like my comment?na that matter me and u con dey drag now?appreciation to them it only shows you that just as u feel its allowed to show off like dis we also think its not that nice.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by jamesibor: 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
flokii:

Good for him then.. I guess that's d way of life in that part, show off, intimidation and all that.

Like I said, limit yourself to commenting on things you have information on;

Arthur Eze Boosts Obiano’s Crime Fighting Efforts With $1million - http://obindigbo.com.ng/2014/07/arthur-eze-boosts-obianos-crime-fighting-efforts-1million/

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by flokii: 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
jamesibor:

Like I said, limit yourself to commenting on things you have information on;

Arthur Eze Boosts Obiano’s Crime Fighting Efforts With $1million - http://obindigbo.com.ng/2014/07/arthur-eze-boosts-obianos-crime-fighting-efforts-1million/

Issokay.. I've heard you

I'm out... cheers!
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Spidermon: 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
See as the bride open all her teeth, she don trip die. If that Prince Eze talk say him wan taste the honeypot, she fit open for am right there live.

God punish poverty.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by jamesibor: 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
flokii:

Arthur Eze donates $6.4M to Flood victims - http://venturesafrica.com/top-5-nigerians-who-donated-over-3m-to-flood-victims/

2 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by flokii: 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
jamesibor:

Arthur Eze donates $6.4M to Flood victims - http://venturesafrica.com/top-5-nigerians-who-donated-over-3m-to-flood-victims/

My mistake then.. I just hate show offs
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by CSTR2: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
flokii:

Which part of this country is known for owanbe and an ostentatious show of wealth.
Unlike an average Igbo man who flexes on excess resources after solid investments, an average Yoruba man would use his children school fees to throw parties, and marry wives everywhere.
Jealous thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos / Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up / 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.