Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Advice Me: I Have A Guy That Claims To Love Me But I Am Just 18 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me: I Have A Guy That Claims To Love Me But I Am Just 18 (1169 Views)

41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me: I Have A Guy That Claims To Love Me But I Am Just 18 by PenAStory: 8:08am On Sep 08, 2016
https://penastory.com/2016/09/08/advice-me-i-have-a-guy-that-claims-to-love-me-but-i-am-just-18/

Dear PAS readers, we have another love problem and it involves an 18 year old girl who has a 22 year old in love with her but she doesn't know what to do about it. Read the email as gotten and drop your mature comments only.

My name is Gold am 18yrs old am in 100L. David is 22yrs and in is final year,we knew when in secondary school for about 3-4yrs now he has been asking me to date him but i don’t want to date a boy. He is a good person he never hide things from me. He even promised waiting for me till am ready to date him but he is not promising marriage. He always say he wants me forever but i don’t know what to do. Pls no insults but matured advice.

Please be reminded that we do not publish the identity of those that send in their relationship problems and we advice that you have only mature comments and responses to the mail as rude comments would not be approved. You can also send in your relationship issues by sending us an email via submissions@penastory.com or contact@penastory.com

Re: Advice Me: I Have A Guy That Claims To Love Me But I Am Just 18 by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 08, 2016
Don't do it lipsrsealed Never get preg for a guy before marriage because he can leave at anytime and there's nothing you can do about it undecided he has a hidden agenda angry
Re: Advice Me: I Have A Guy That Claims To Love Me But I Am Just 18 by RoyalBlak007: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Don't do it lipsrsealed Never get preg for a guy before marriage because he can leave at anytime and there's nothing you can do about it undecided he has a hidden agenda angry

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Advice Me: I Have A Guy That Claims To Love Me But I Am Just 18 by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 08, 2016
Go for it!

Or better still go anal

#Teamanalsoldiers #Teamskinonskinvirgins
Re: Advice Me: I Have A Guy That Claims To Love Me But I Am Just 18 by mzanave(f): 8:43am On Sep 08, 2016
Dere is fire on the mountain run run run cheesy cheesy
My dear don't even think of it.
Re: Advice Me: I Have A Guy That Claims To Love Me But I Am Just 18 by TamedWolf90: 9:12am On Sep 08, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

I didn't say any pregnancy issue in what that girl is asking after so where did you get your don't get pregnant cause the heading is misleading...she didn't point out the guy wants her to get pregnant...you sef, what's the biggy about been pregnant,? Ain't you pregnant for me? My Stalker...
Re: Advice Me: I Have A Guy That Claims To Love Me But I Am Just 18 by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 08, 2016
TamedWolf90:

I didn't say any pregnancy issue in what that girl is asking after so where did you get your don't get pregnant cause the heading is misleading...she didn't point out the guy wants her to get pregnant...you sef, what's the biggy about been pregnant,? Ain't you pregnant for me? My Stalker...
Dear PAS readers, we have another love problem and it involves a girl who has a clingy boyfriend that wants her to get pregnant for him without marriage Read the email as gotten and drop your mature comments only...... For you? undecided Maybe in lala land grin
Re: Advice Me: I Have A Guy That Claims To Love Me But I Am Just 18 by babyfaceafrica: 10:00am On Sep 08, 2016
age is truly just a number.that you are thinking of it smirks of immaturity...get belle for am naw...then you will see!!!...yeye
Re: Advice Me: I Have A Guy That Claims To Love Me But I Am Just 18 by TamedWolf90: 10:49am On Sep 08, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Dear PAS readers, we have another love problem and it involves a girl who has a clingy boyfriend that wants her to get pregnant for him without marriage Read the email as gotten and drop your mature comments only...... For you? undecided Maybe in lala land grin

I saw @bolded but it wasn't include in the girl's complaint dear.... Lala land, oya nah..keep on denying...

I will soon call CrazyQuiinn for you...better beg me
Re: Advice Me: I Have A Guy That Claims To Love Me But I Am Just 18 by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 08, 2016
TamedWolf90:

I saw @bolded but it wasn't include in the girl's complaint dear.... Lala land, oya nah..keep on denying...

I will soon call CrazyQuiinn for you...better beg me
I won't beg tongue cool grin kiss
Re: Advice Me: I Have A Guy That Claims To Love Me But I Am Just 18 by firstking01(m): 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Smh, where in the post did the op say the guy want's to impregnate her??
Re: Advice Me: I Have A Guy That Claims To Love Me But I Am Just 18 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
firstking01:
Smh, where in the post did the op say the guy want's to impregnate her??
read the post from the beginning, it's there undecided
Re: Advice Me: I Have A Guy That Claims To Love Me But I Am Just 18 by firstking01(m): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
read the post from the beginning, it's there undecided
Guess you are optically shortsighted.
Re: Advice Me: I Have A Guy That Claims To Love Me But I Am Just 18 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
[quote author=firstking01 post=49180017]Guess you are optically shortsighted.
The Op modified the post then......[quote author=CrazyQuinn post=49174308] Dear PAS readers, we have another love problem and it involves a girl who has a clingy boyfriend that wants her to get pregnant for him without marriage Read the email as gotten and drop your mature comments only...... For you? undecided Maybe in lala land grin
Re: Advice Me: I Have A Guy That Claims To Love Me But I Am Just 18 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Go for it!

Or better still go anal

#Teamanalsoldiers #Teamskinonskinvirgins

Ewwww....where r yu from? undecided
Re: Advice Me: I Have A Guy That Claims To Love Me But I Am Just 18 by firstking01(m): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
[quote author=CrazyQuinn post=49180163][/quote]Someone else also qouted you on the same pregnancy issue that was not stated in the original post, meaning the poster modified the post before we commented...so, i know what i'm saying.
Re: Advice Me: I Have A Guy That Claims To Love Me But I Am Just 18 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
cara06:

Ewwww....where r yu from? undecided

From analtopia

(1) (Reply)

I Saw CD Inside Tina Bag, So I Opened And Inserted It In My... (pics) / Guys Stop Doing This... / Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out Nor Like Doing Anything?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.