Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

I Saw CD Inside Tina Bag, So I Opened And Inserted It In My... (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw CD Inside Tina Bag, So I Opened And Inserted It In My... (pics) (1170 Views)

Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims / "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be / She Wore A Short Xmas Skirt And He Removed His CD And Inserted It In His. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw CD Inside Tina Bag, So I Opened And Inserted It In My... (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
I was shocked when tina visited me, so she dropped her bag on the chair and went out to make a call, so i checked the bag and saw a CD player there, as we all know, CD player means compact disc player which can only be played on either a portable dvd, or dvd player or cd rom or a laptop, we can watch movies on cds and also music, so i took out the cd and opened the wrapper of the cd and inserted it in my cd rom, i later discovered that it was music that was inside the cd, immediately, i played it, the next thing i heard was ''oya shakiti bobo'' see gbedu, even tina heard the music and came inside to dance, even mama titi the woman that sells tomatoes opposite baba lekan shopping plaza, left her market outside and came inside to dance too, even mama nkechi the truck pusher joined in the dance, infact ghost workers also came to dance too, then our stingy landlord baba shilekunkimwole brought us his ileya chicken, according to him, he could not afford the ram, well we chop the thing, and dance till daybreak

right now at this moment, we are still dancing, i will upload the pics when we finish dancing...

2 Likes

Re: I Saw CD Inside Tina Bag, So I Opened And Inserted It In My... (pics) by saintfellow(m): 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
sigh.
Re: I Saw CD Inside Tina Bag, So I Opened And Inserted It In My... (pics) by makelove2m(m): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
I was shocked when tina visited me, so she dropped her bag on the chair and went out to make a call, so i checked the bag and saw a CD player there, as we all know, CD player means compact disc player which can only be played on either a portable dvd, or dvd player or cd rom or a laptop, we can watch movies on cds and also music, so i took out the cd and opened the wrapper of the cd and inserted it in my cd rom, i later discovered that it was music that was inside the cd, immediately, i played it, the next thing i heard was ''oya shakiti bobo'' see gbedu, even tina heard the music and came inside to dance, even mama titi the woman that sells tomatoes opposite baba lekan shopping plaza, left her market outside and came inside to dance too, even mama nkechi the truck pusher joined in the dance, infact ghost workers also came to dance too, then our stingy landlord baba shilekunkimwole brought us his ileya chicken, according to him, he could not afford the ram, well we chop the thing, and dance till daybreak

right now at this moment, we are still dancing, i will upload the pics when we finish dancing...

WHO LET THE MONKEY OUT OF THE ZOO?
Re: I Saw CD Inside Tina Bag, So I Opened And Inserted It In My... (pics) by Gothblackgal(f): 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

Do you have fairly used boxers also?
Re: I Saw CD Inside Tina Bag, So I Opened And Inserted It In My... (pics) by Herinn330: 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out Nor Like Doing Anything? / Crazymommy And Realjanedoe .. Amazing Peeps / Couple Takes Pre-Wedding Photos To The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.