Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) (56472 Views)

Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) / Couple Who Met In A Bus To Lagos 6 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by CHYMZZY(m): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
Nice one thou!
But the guy badt oOOOoo! Did i hear since primary school?
Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
GodblessNig247:

U look strikingly beautiful nd better grin. Gosh! Where have u been? We can also write a short story on how we got going here on nairaland. Pls for future purpose screenshot this mention,who knows!!
How are you doing wink
smiley I'm doing good.......trust you are doing great too?
Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by slex(m): 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
If it was some other ladies, they will start typing jamb questions , 'who is this,'' ''do i know you,''

They may take one month to reply a simple HI.
Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by vectoh(m): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
playboy19:
This is the story of myself and my wife. We were primary school classmate. Met again in 2006. She was working in a bank while I was starting up my company. One thing led to the other and now we are happily married with kids.
lovely! bt dz ur username...hope u r stil nt in d field hunting?
Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by damoskiy(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
They are not married yet oooo.... They would get married in October.
Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by vectoh(m): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
dryyansh1:
There's this girl I've been looking for from my primary school, Federal Staff School. They relocated to Ghana sometime 1999 cry ITUNU, anywhere you are just come back to me
wait! are you kidding? that's my wife u mentioned..she attended that school and we met in ghana...we v 4 kids togeda now....jus givup

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by damoskiy(m): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
conductor1:
Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/09/aww-couple-who-studied-in-same-primary.html

Lara wrote:

They are not married yet....They would be getting married in October 2016.....bloggers and lying.
Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
suzan404:
smiley I'm doing good.......trust you are doing great too?

Yeah I am terrific. Is just that the fuel scarcity here in owerri is bitting but u know wat Ama Survivor!! grin

What are u up to?
Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by playboy19(m): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
vectoh:
lovely! bt dz ur username...hope u r stil nt in d field hunting?

Nah, actually I'm the opposite of my moniker now. Even she can attest to that.
Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by philismary(f): 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
You juz made a real good point but some don't know dis,they keep borrowing people's name as their real name on Facebook maybe they think Facebook is 2go.
goshen26:
All thanks to MARK

The more reason I keep telling people that spell their name in a funny way on Facebook ,that they are deviating from essence of Facebook..

A guy got his job via Facebook.. A friend of his that kno his ability during university days contacted him on facebook when he saw that the position that was opened in his office can be handled by his university friend, he went to Facebook to search for his name and contacted him

Stop spelling ur name in a funny way...

In Jennifer voice "woithis"...THOLLANI (Tolani)..HARDEYBARYOUR(Adebayo), SHOOKOOMAR (Chukwuma)

2 Likes

Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by taxsman(m): 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ha, my guy na back bencher for primary school self
Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by philismary(f): 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
They look real good together. May God continue to strengthen their relationship IJN,Amen.
Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by sirbiolee(m): 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
lol... I no remember any of my primary sch mate name again oooo... awon omo yen ati tear reach back now... since 1996 till now abeeeegiiiiee..lol
Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
GodblessNig247:

Yeah I am terrific. Is just that the fuel scarcity here in owerri is bitting but u know wat Ama Survivor!! grin

What are u up to?
Nothing much.....just boredcry....how about you?
Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by amiskurie(m): 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
conductor1:
Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/09/aww-couple-who-studied-in-same-primary.html

Lara wrote:
Omg,are these my school mates from real-corner stone int children academy?
Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
suzan404:
Nothing much.....just boredcry....how about you?

Sorry abt that. At work. Can I pm u if u don't mind? Thanks
Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
GodblessNig247:

Sorry abt that. At work. Can I pm u if u don't mind? Thanks
cool
Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by yemmie(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
Thank God for his grace. you never realise you are old until you read stuff like this.

University 199x and still look younger than this folks.

Wish you both marital bliss.
Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
suzan404:
cool

Thanks a bunch. I have done that already wink grin
Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by Burger01(m): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
soberdrunk:
Awwwwww! Lovely!! All My own primary/secondary school mates sabi nah to dey disturb person 4 150k Alumni money like say nah by force to 're-unite'. I have told them severally 'old things have passed away.....' angry angry
Lol grin
Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by ohluoba01(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bless is thy faithfulness.. ... cool cool cool
Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by Adedoks(m): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
dryyansh1:
There's this girl I've been looking for from my primary school, Federal Staff School. They relocated to Ghana sometime 1999 cry ITUNU, anywhere you are just come back to me
Lol... Oga sha Na the ITUNU dat doesn't even know if ure alive ure dreaming of... Dis is not a movie ure better be realistic and move on with your life. No be everybody love story go be like dis. Also went to the same secondary school with wifee although I never knew her at all then. Years later we met during Nysc and the rest is history
Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by ephi123(f): 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
Lovely love story smiley
Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
ipledge10:
They be pikin self...the quality of their primary picture is shows the pix was taken in early 90s.Time for me to marry

Lol exactly what came to my mind..

When I saw 97set I was like wow! that was the year I bagged my Bachelors degree.

Well marriage is no ticket to happiness or life fulfillment..just go into it whenever you believe you are ready.
Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by enshi(m): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
asuo27:
grin Enshi, why you dey lie like this.
The brainy ones often take the first roles, but those backbenchers are bunch of unserious students, they're good at making noise and fighting, often late comers to school.

We know them.

Intelligent females are always in the front but brilliant males got back benches
Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
enshi:

Intelligent females are always in the front but brilliant males got back benches
Na lie joor!, in my class the brains were always on the first few roles, even in secondary school. grin
Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by enshi(m): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
asuo27:
Na lie joor!, in my class the brains were always on the first few roles, even in secondary school. grin

Me i carry first from jss1 to sss2 and i was a cronic back bencher....
Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
enshi:

Me i carry first from jss1 to sss2 and i was a cronic back bencher....

Wow!, So you were speaking from experience.
Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by alexvic12: 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
very Nice.
The girl I fell for in Pry 2 died that same Pry 2.
I wish I wish....
Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by MJBA: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
Grait children school ota, Whao!!!! Primary 5A to be precise, Congrats guys, I was in 5B, wish u guys d very best of marital blisd
Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by enshi(m): 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
asuo27:
Wow!, So you were speaking from experience.

YES nah....
Re: Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
suzan404:
They look Good grin
we look good too. ****run out of NL*****

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS / Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral / He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.