Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians (37815 Views)

This Is The CHANGE We Promised Nigeria - Lai Mohammed (photo) / We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed / The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
yudee233:
But Somebody promised to make Naira stronger, create million jobs in a year and pay the down trodden....
He is now holding nigerians accountable just like that. Ewoooooo

1 Like

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by taurusmena1(m): 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
God punish Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by idupaul: 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I do not work for the government, I work for myself and have stood as a solution to a number of families by offering them jobs in my establishment and they have been feeding their families very well so far. So do not think I have any personal interest to protect...on the contrary I have a family interest to protect because my kids must be raised in a value oriented society and not a morally sick one.

I own a real estate and construction firm but even that sector has suffered serious setbacks due to the economy but I know better than sitting back and complaining because in every recession there is opportunity so I have diversified into something else and further given employment to another 10 people by doing so.

I can only blame myself for my misfortunes and not the government because I have learned how to recognise opportunity and not sit around having a pity party.

We are all a part of the government so if I play my part and you do same then we would have a better government even if it would only be seen on our street.

I actually thought you were a govt worker ...I always respect any business owner above any govt appointee. . ..Respect Sir and may God prosper you
Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Gwangwadangwa77: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
drss2:
they have shift d goal post just as i expected. d dullard is now blaming nigerians for his failures cheesy wat a dullard.
grin

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Jesusloveyou: 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
jaymony:
Original One Chance Government...Who Ever Is Taking This Buhari Serious, Must Be A Strong (slowpoke).
and is only ipod that wil not take an honest man serious, they dont even take Jesus serious.
Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
idupaul:

I actually thought you were a govt worker ...I always respect any business owner above any govt appointee. . ..Respect Sir and may God prosper you

May God prosper us all beyond our expectations. I tend to advice younget men than I, " honest hard work and more honest hard work mixed with good positive ideas will change and sustain you", do the opposite and get the opposite.

1 Like

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Xeedorf: 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
This PMB fall my hand big time. walahi!

2 Likes

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by damon232: 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:
[b]All these kids on Nairaland who claim to be the future leaders yet they cannot understand that for any change to be sustainable or even relevant then it must begin with you and me same way we had war against indiscipline those days. Buhari does not work in all the ministries or local governments ...its people like you and i who do and until we make an effort to eradicate personal vices in us from where we live to where we do business to where we work then we would only be going round in circles and will never experience any form of change no matter what the government offers us.

If Parents of today still encourage their kids to engage in prostitution as to them all money na money (according to my edo or warri brethren) or those who encourage their kids to move drugs or engage in 419 (according to my owerri and other eastern brethren) or those whose children openly engage in oil bunkering and vandalism (my niger delta peeps) or engage in ritualism and cultism (my south westerners) how then can change be truly change?

This is a credible and praiseworthy move by PMB as we all must work together in order to achieve the Nigerian dream and paradise we seek. True change is never easy and never comfortable to those who have been used to moving in an opposite direction but its high time we began to preach INTEGRITY! LOYALTY! HONESTY! and not see actions like people returning lost but found money or reporting criminals or correcting a wrong doer as stupidity...which is what we have today....This is why abroad even your neighbour can call the cops on you if they suspect fowl play from you as we all need to be accountable to one another first and this echoes the very quote of JOHN F KENNEDY, "ASK NOT WHAT YOUR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR YOU BUT WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR COUNTRY!"

I STAND WITH PMB!![/b]
May this my anger this your post is brinring upon me and others reverse upon you this evening. You foolish man. This broom stick legs Buhari promised us all the good things and we voted for him, he is now saying we should change first to enable him carry out his promises. You stupid idiot fool. Many people are advising Buhari to carry out some changes in his economic team or better still, he should appoint some known and powerful economic adviser, buhari will not listen.
All three tenants of mine have lost their jobs thereby making it impossible for them to pay my rent. You darkest man.
Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
damon232:
May this my anger this your post is brinring upon me and others reverse upon you this evening. You foolish man. This broom stick legs Buhari promised us all the good things and we voted for him, he is now saying we should change first to enable him carry out his promises. You stupid idiot fool. Many people are advising Buhari to carry out some changes in his economic team or better still, he should appoint some known and powerful economic adviser, buhari will not listen.
All three tenants of mine have lost their jobs thereby making it impossible for them to pay my rent. You darkest man.

Learn to speak constructively even when upset. I will overlook your insults and share an idea with you which I have also implemented to cope with the challenges of the times.

Make adjustments with your rent payment structure! Meet with your tenants and find out if they prefer the monthly, weekly or yearly rent and deal with each accordingly. Divide your rent up into months or weeks as the case may be.

If your entire hope for sustainability on your part was for your tenants constantly paying you rent then you have no desire for exansion or growth!

This is an opportunity to sit down and think and make positive adjustments that would work for everyone.

I have properties and have already implemented monthly or half year rent as the case may be and it is working for me.

Plus you could also review your tenancy agreement with them and make it easy for them to sublet a room from their existing tenancy to another occupant so they could have means of offsetting rent.

Think before you rant in bitterness!

1 Like

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
Buhari and APC na 419yers. you promised change . now he was Nigerians to change first

2 Likes

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
SageTravels:
I came to see those that will support the President and I was not disappointed. hehe.

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
SageTravels:
I came to see those that will support the President and I was not disappointed. hehe.

Exactly. Your disappointment is the minority on the internet.
Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Shegz007(m): 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
I think PMB is right, change start from within.
Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Ehiaguinanjohn(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ok o.
Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by chidextec: 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
Mallams been scamming Nigerians since 1800BC
Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by olumightyfemi20(m): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
Can NIGERIANS change? i tink is only NIGERIAN that can change. and that is INDIVIDUAL. is not possible for all NIGERIANS To change. SO doest IT Mean we NIGERIANS should forget about MR BUHARI change abi?
Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
You keep editing this post looking for solace from the heavy shellacking you have been receiving grin

I have reduced you to a maddened oaf; from claiming I wasn't worth your response to quoting me ceaselessly.

From calling me a kid and contesting who has the last say grin

Mr. Delusional business man, petty, masquerading thief.

I live in America, I own business, I am a successful entrepreneur. Who asked you?

Your personal generated demons are really doing a good job tormenting you.

Inebriated messtard!

Let me know when you are done messing yourself about.

1 Like

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by IamThrive(m): 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
After reading this.
After reading this..
After reading this o...

Singing.. Which way Nigeria? Which way to go?? Which way to go

All my ladies...kwuru Kere; jekale-jekale...
Eshiii haai,this my nose!!! (Pardon my buharitize mannerisms)

Where are the Sai baba's
Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by rosalieene(f): 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
This man should get out biko. He knows his crimeas against Nigerians yet Hw is still talking about change.
Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by rabex123(m): 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
SageTravels:

Y should you..you think every body is as pessimistic as you
Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by sergiolefty(m): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
nd dey say dis Buhari wey go lead us to d promise land...i laff in spanish grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by sergiolefty(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
nd dey say dis Buhari na joseph wey go lead us to d promise land...i laff in spanish grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by awayeyebundle: 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
Tell it to ur APC house representative jubril and dogara who are paddling our money.....tell me is the change that make u to increse the fuel price or is it the change that u tell us that will put food on the table of sacked unemployed banks workers....we don enter one chance...this Buhari is just looking for excuses!

1 Like

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Moderation: 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
Change has changed
Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by awesomeMAVERICK: 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
kropotkin2:
I agree with him
oloshi

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

"Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna / $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called / Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.