Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,928 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians (37823 Views)

This Is The CHANGE We Promised Nigeria - Lai Mohammed (photo) / We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed / The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by 989900: 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
SmartChoices:
I am not disappointed. 989900 I told you

. . . told me what? undecided
Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Garshyzee(m): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
im speechless.....Nigerians don enter one chance

5 Likes

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nbote(m): 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
Baba don dey categorize d Chanji promised into Behavioural and Economic lol.. In otherwords our new ringtone should b Fela's "Suffering and Smiling".. It's still not too much for Nigerians to ask for an example naaa. Let dis govt remove d patako in their eye by changing their "behavior" towards d plight of Nigerians and d state of the Nation, then Nigerians will simply change their behavior. A hungry man is an angry man and an idle mind is..........

2 Likes

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by 989900: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
This is a mischievous thread, sadly, most commenters can't read between the lines and sieve out quotes.

“The campaign we are about to launch today is all about the need for us to see change, not merely in terms of our economic, social progress but in terms of our personal behaviour on how we conduct ourselves, engage our neighbours, friends and generally how we relate with the larger society in a positive and definitive way and manner that promotes our common good and common destiny, change at home, change in work place, change at traffic junction, change at traffic lights, etc.”

Only among indisciplined folks would anything be wrong with this, BTW, this is a character/attitudinal campaign; not an economic one. Let's criticize objectively.

2 Likes

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
... A Leopard can't change its color.

6 Likes

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by worlexy(m): 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
OK. And in 2019 he would say "Well, we couldn't give you the change you wanted because you refused to change too" yeye dey smell

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by loomer: 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
Oya begin blame us

9 Likes

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by dadabashua1(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
I have always kept quite about PMB but seriously I think this man is not serious

6 Likes

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by lielbree: 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
Why didn't he say this before election?
I wonder what buhari will tell Nigerians is 2019

3 Likes

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by mmsen: 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
Has this fool changed from being the retrogressive Islamic fundamentalist that he was the first time that he stole power?

Where is the proof that he has progressive ideas?

Why has everything gotten worse since he came to power?

3 Likes

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by BABANGBALI: 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
Lobatan
Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by IMASTEX: 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
Lol. . .Why didn't you say this before election

8 Likes

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Shoboy6h: 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
Chai.. i must change ooh..
Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by mmsen: 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
loomer:
Oya begin blame us

It's either he blames GEJ or he blames Nigerians.

He already called you all criminals.

10 Likes

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
Beremx:
imagine?

angry

have you changed? grin

change starts with you cheesy

na joke ooo tongue

2 Likes

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by GodblessNig247(m): 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
Am sorry to say this... Thats gross illiteracy ozzing out from this government of lies and inconsistency. Who wrote that piece of shit for our beloved president to read? God save our souls! !! grin

5 Likes

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by kaen1317: 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
Beremx:
imagine? just negodu

angry
Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
God punish you buhari...u re a damn mótherf**ker

1 Like

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by edjee: 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2016

#CHANGE BEGINS WITH BUHARI

#LET THE CHANGE START FROM THE TOP

#LEAD BY EXAMPLE

ANYWAY....NO TIME......Note; I am not in support of GEJ or PMB...It's the hypocrisy and blame game that is annoying and IRRITATING.
Same Amaechi and Co.. pressed to share the resources now they turn around to blame AND POINT FINGERS?
Buhari and Co. should stop pretending to be saints!!! All politicians are CROOKS.

9 Likes

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by ceeethru(m): 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
I have changed from eating rice and chicken to soaking garri without sugar and groundnut... Where's the change they promised us?

9 Likes

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by olipo: 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
undecidedYoruba:
"Nigerians must first change their own attitude before demanding to see the changes Buhari promised them". This is a threat and blackmailing of the general public

I feel so sorry for this country
so you don wanna change. sorry who ever you are you must change by force
Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by dunkem21(m): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

have you changed?

grin
Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by cornel994(m): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
We wud CHANGE u in 2019, lesson learnt

2 Likes

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by jerryfisher(m): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
Nna men

3 Likes

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Miles300: 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
kropotkin2:
I agree with him
show me a country with sound leadership and governance ,n it's citizen as bad and corrupt then I will agree wit him ... Change starts from the head , leaders are might to inspire !!

8 Likes

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by mikemb(m): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
[quote author=yorubasmustprosper post=49181864]Please, I am not interested in reading the text, let me just comment based on the topic..
I have read lots of change chants coming from 'Chain' masters themselves today..

Please, my people, does a hungry man considers the taste soup especially when he has won Garri?

If the economy didn't change, then wait for Nigerians to change into monsters coming for your souls..APC Fools!

Do you blame him? He can say any nonesence that come to his head! Its those that bought into his lies and voted him into office that should pray for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by oluwasegun007(m): 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
O boy see one chance.....

now they are giving us condition...

7 Likes

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by AlexzStructure(m): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ok... We're working on it... He too shud do same
Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
All I can say is wow!

People like standing5 and nextprince and hungerbad will so avoid this thread Luke leprosy undecided

Thank God modath has been delivered.

Come 2019 we all have to put hands together to chase out these fools from aso rock cry

5 Likes

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by DannyJ19(m): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
Shey na like we go dhy....

1 Like

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by borntosuccess(m): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
interesting, let d hunger continue be dat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) / Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele / I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.