Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,944 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians (37824 Views)

This Is The CHANGE We Promised Nigeria - Lai Mohammed (photo) / We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed / The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by ogaprime(m): 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Market women are meeting needs and I applaud them because they work hard. Do a census of youths willing to do an honest job vs those who are willing to do anything to get rich and you would be shocked.

We did not arrive at this moral rot today or even during buharis regime...it has been growing and taking root in us as a nation for years to the extent that hardly any job or business or individual is free from its acidic claws.

Its now time to make a conscious collective effort to do a u-turn and not further mess ourselves up.

Right now our law enforcement agencies and judiciary are so messed up that the FG is almost confused as to what to do. Can we erase the entire judiciary system? Or erase the entire law enforcement?

Yes the head needs to change but so does the body...both need each other in order to work effectively. The head does not carry the arms or legs and cannot be everywhere at once. The kind of change Nigeria needs is a change of the head and the body AT THE SAME TIME.

Even if the head changes and the body can confuse and dodge the law in order to achieve their vices they would still do it. No nation is free of vices but they all have average ratings but how would you rate Nigeria?

He that hold the pipe dictates the turn and not the dancers....mine is feed the people to the brim, then you can easily control them as long as people at the top are honest, that includes the top at every levels from presidency to the senate to the legislators to the police and armed forces, then tell me the citizen that has eaten belle full that won't obey laws and order??

1 Like

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by neocortex: 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Young man only a morally bankrupt fellow would refute what i just posted which you responded to. You all praise America and other western nations and hustle hard to go there but do you even know their history? From the gang filled days to the nigga years to the years of apartheid to the emergence of Abraham Lincoln who in attempt to make a drastic change got killed ...same with martin luther king and same with John F kennedy. Their deaths drove their ideals and beliefs into the hearts of a lot of americans and laws where changed and attitudes were changed and today they have a nation that people are encouraged to build homes that do not wall themselves off from their neighbour.

Buharis gesture is sound and focused and is the right step in the right direction. A lot of the level of rot we have found ourselves in as a nation and all the negative press we receive outside Nigeria has mostly been caused by people like you and i. Why do you think that for some reason if a corrupt Nigerian stays in the united states for a few years he somehow learns how to behave and think right? Their system has been tailored towards a mental correction and if you refuse then you do the time.

We need to start somewhere as a nation and sustain it. I would not want to assume that you are morally bankrupt hence your kicking against this gesture from PMB. If you have the opportunity of running the affairs of Nigeria and do it better than PMB is currently doing then you can judge him but as for me i am totally satisfied with all he has been doing so far and i am even as easterner.

I STAND WITH PMB

You have totally screwed up american history with your false analogies.
At no point did an american president blame the citizens for the problems
in their countries, instead they take action instead of acting drama.

The problem of slavery and outlaws weren't solved because just
because some men died, far from that it was because the leaders
who are alive are smart enough to drive hard reforms and encourage
functional independent institutions that can stand the test of time.

I am not aware that any of those presidents blaming their predecessors
and the citizens for their country's woes(correct me if am wrong) but
they spent their energy fighting real battles to move forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Appareil(m): 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
Eh!eh! Was that the condition before election

1 Like

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by jaymony: 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
Original One Chance Government...Who Ever Is Taking This Buhari Serious, Must Be A Strong (slowpoke).

1 Like

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by NwaGodl1000(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
I was looking up to him to lament on his herdsmen relative's invadsions

1 Like

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by BloodOnMyHands: 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I may be hollow as you seem to think but I am hollow enough to see the truth and call it by name, I am hollow enough to stand on the side of true values and not all the vices you seem to love. I am hollow enough to have homes both in Nigeria and the united states and know the difference between both societies. I am hollow enough to know and recognise someone who is clearly frustrated at himself and is looking for who to blame....if anything life has taught me that change is the only thing that is constant but then so are choices we make! Make the right choices and move in the right direction but make the wrong choices and have them come back to haunt you.

Some of us work hard honestly and I advice you do the same and stop looking to stab those who would stand in the way of your vile way of living and choices.

And here goes our resident delusional buharist reeling out his life's history for me? cheesy

Man, who needs to know where you're resident? How does it add to the debate?

Why do you feel the need to tell me about staying in the US, working hard?

It is because you're being haunted by the ghost of personal failures, unfulfilled dreams, personal identity crisis and split loyalty disorder.

You're psychologically in comatose. T.B Joshua needs to give you permanent residency at SCOAN to cure your chronic perceptual disturbances!!!

You're sitting squarely somewhere between fullblown delusion and acute self-deception. And you're so comfortable in that spot because daring to face reality will kill you with HBP.

Your ability to tell right from wrong is at par with a changeling with down syndrome.

You're probably announcing you're in America to feel better with your unproductive ass. No wonder you came off with false struts.

You think a visa is a brand new life?

You're a 4th class citizen in US and I'm in Nigeria with my dignity and self worth intact.

Now vamoose, you hallucinatory , politically amoral fellow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
ogaprime:

He that hold the pipe dictates the turn and not the dancers....mine is feed the people to the brim, then you can easily control them as long as people at the top are honest, that includes the top at every levels from presidency to the senate to the legislators to the police and armed forces, then tell me the citizen that has eaten belle full that won't obey laws and order??

In Nigeria we used to hear about the cabal this and cabal that...these are people who are supposedly wealthy and powerful but still no respecter of the law.

Listen, the change I see happening soon will be an ideological and probably revolutionary one as we would see bills for bodycams for law enforcement, citizen report, neighbourhood watches and hotlines for neighbourhood criminal activity as well as probably creating a new arm of law enforcement which would be refined and geared toward credible law enforcement and not the sham we have today.....Change is a process....it could be slow but if well driven, would arrive!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by felixawe(m): 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
this is absolute rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
neocortex:

You have totally screwed up american history with your false analogies.
At no point did an american president blame the citizens for the problems
in their countries, instead they take action instead of acting drama.

The problem of slavery and outlaws weren't solved because just
because some men died, far from that it was because the leaders
who are alive are smart enough to drive hard reforms and encourage
functional independent institutions that can stand the test of time.

I am not aware that any of those presidents blaming their predecessors
and the citizens for their country's woes(correct me if am wrong) but
they spent their energy fighting real battles to move forward.

Did you read anywhere where I wrote thay america blamed its citizens? They stood for and sold positive ideals to them and those ideals where derived from the vices they saw in their society.

We all need to know how to call a spade a spade in Nigeria and not pretend that your friend is honest when you know he clearly is not.

If my friend is a drug pusher and I know and I tell him, if he refuses I will be the first the pick up the phone and call the cops on him...why? I have my kids to protect and will not expose them to such vices and ill values.
Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:

And here goes our resident delusional buharist reeling out his life's history for me? cheesy

Man, who needs to know where you're resident? How does it add to the debate?

Why do you feel the need to tell me about staying in the US, working hard?

It is because you're being haunted by the ghost of personal failures, unfulfilled dreams, personal identity crisis and split loyalty disorder.

You're psychologically in comatose. T.B Joshua needs to give you permanent residency at SCOAN to cure your chronic perceptual disturbances!!!

You're sitting squarely somewhere between fullblown delusion and acute self-deception. And you're so comfortable in that spot because daring to face reality will kill you with HBP.

Your ability to tell right from wrong is at par with a changeling with down syndrome.

You're probably announcing you're in America to feel better with your unproductive ass. No wonder you came off with false struts.

You think a visa is a brand new life?

You're a 4th class citizen in US and I'm in Nigeria with my dignity and self worth intact.

Now vamoose, you hallucinatory , politically amoral fellow.

FYI i am in Nigeria! You can move along with your bitter self!
Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by ogaprime(m): 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Change is constant! I would rather fall based on a clear conscience than fall based on a vice!

You need 750k but have you been able to account for 50k? Bad morals isnt all about alcohol and women. Pride is also a vice and perhaps you could have grown yourself from 50k upward but there you are waiting for 750k all in the name of graduate. Education never makes a man.... choices do!

I am also a graduate but never gave myself the mentality of being a job seeker. I chose to be independent even with education... So entered the labour market aiming to be an employer of labour and not a seeker of jobs and today I am. Along the journey I had to farm, and drive a taxi here in Lagos all to raise the capital I needed and I did. The rest is history.

Bravo!!! Clap for yasef!!! And where did you see the 50k that you made mention of?? So I should now go and farm and allow fulani herdsmen to use my enemy do evils abi. PMB that you are standing with should have talk to his people first, his fulani clan to change from killing people. Or you think the killings in agatu didn't affect food production this year Don't tell me about farming because you did yours when there was enabling environment for farming to thrive. Things have change now, not the way zombies think it will go but more worst than the way wailers thought it will be....my last comment. as the head, PMB should do his part first, he should improve the economy and let nigerians eat then he can easily bring in policies to reshape morals with the help of honest senators and honest legislator and then honest top police officers, then everybody will follow..

And lastly, I don't need your 750k "mr I stand with PBM", I only followed this quote

"I just realized that if people are complaining about the Nigerian economy and you don't join them, they will attempt to borrow money from you."

2 Likes

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by BloodOnMyHands: 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

FYI i am in Nigeria! You can move along with your bitter self!
Whatever brought about you telling me you reside abroad in the first place or you working very hard?

Dare I suggest you're a political dung?

Yes I dare.

Unthinking automaton.

1 Like

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by bayelsaowei(m): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
Beremx:
imagine?

angry
cheii...shey you don see the foolishness of this admin... grin

An insult to all of us...and zombies wan vote for them on Saturday for edo state oo...our politicians know there are more fools than sensible people in this nation reason why the president can make such statement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
ogaprime:

Bravo!!! Clap for yasef!!! And where did you see the 50k that you made mention of?? So I should now go and farm and allow fulani herdsmen to use my enemy do evils abi. PMB that you are standing with should talked to his people first, his fulani clan to change from killing people. Or you think the killings in agatu didn't affect food production this year Don't tell me about farming because you did yours when there was enabling environment for farming to thrive. Things have change now, not the way zombies think it will go but more worst than the way wailers thought it will be....my last comment. as the head, PMB should do his part first, he should improve the economy and let nigerians eat then he can easily bring in policies to reshape morals with the help of honest senators and honest legislator and then honest top police officers, then everybody will follow..

And lastly, I don't need your 750k "mr I stand with PBM", I only followed this quote

"I just realized that if people are complaining about the Nigerian economy and you don't join them, they will attempt to borrow money from you."

I did not farm due to it being an enabling environment I farmed out of necessity and in pursuance of a dream and I farmed in an environment where I was laughed at and mocked because it was strange to see.....but a man with a vision can take abuse.

Even with all the supposed herdsmen issues a clear thinking and idea driven graduate would be able to device a means or method of farming. Life is all about ideas....sit, think and create one....accept its ability to work and run with it and gradually you will see people who would be willing to jump on it with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
Whatever brought about you telling me you reside abroad in the first place or you working very hard?

Dare I suggest you're a political dung?

Yes I dare.

Unthinking automaton.

Why are you so bitter? Is life a constant circle of frustration with you? You called me hollow and I told how far my being hollow has taken me and you are still bitter? They should make you a lab specimen to test out the new change slogan on.

1 Like

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by BloodOnMyHands: 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Why are you so bitter? Is life a constant circle of frustration with you? You called me hollow and I told how far my being hollow has taken me and you are still bitter? They should make you a lab specimen to test out the new change slogan on.
Now he plays the victim.

You're nothing but a disposable lab specimen who should be used as a guinea pig by behavioural scientists to study how dumb people survive by boasting on the internet.

You started the insult and arrogance by calling everyone who opposed Buhari a kid. Now I am serving you.

You were emboldened because my moniker is new. Ode.

Your blood properties must be composed of 70% baboon's DNA to make you so comfortable with this staggering amount of stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by naijaking1: 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
Buhari shows he is a fraud each and every day.

1 Like

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by DAXTACY(m): 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
CHANGE REDEFINED

1 Like

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by idupaul: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

[b]Young man only a morally bankrupt fellow would refute what i just posted which you responded to. You all praise America and other western nations and hustle hard to go there but do you even know their history? From the gang filled days to the nigga years to the years of apartheid to the emergence of Abraham Lincoln who in attempt to make a drastic change got killed ...same with martin luther king and same with John F kennedy. Their deaths drove their ideals and beliefs into the hearts of a lot of americans and laws where changed and attitudes were changed and today they have a nation that people are encouraged to build homes that do not wall themselves off from their neighbour.

Buharis gesture is sound and focused and is the right step in the right direction. A lot of the level of rot we have found ourselves in as a nation and all the negative press we receive outside Nigeria has mostly been caused by people like you and i. Why do you think that for some reason if a corrupt Nigerian stays in the united states for a few years he somehow learns how to behave and think right? Their system has been tailored towards a mental correction and if you refuse then you do the time.

We need to start somewhere as a nation and sustain it. I would not want to assume that you are morally bankrupt hence your kicking against this gesture from PMB. If you have the opportunity of running the affairs of Nigeria and do it better than PMB is currently doing then you can judge him but as for me i am totally satisfied with all he has been doing so far and i am even as easterner.

I STAND WITH PMB[/b]

Park well joor ..it's clear that's you work for this useless govt ....its the greed in you thats talking
..you think this about securing your worthless job ..there millions of Nigerians who don't have a career in sycophancy just like you so they can eat ..they have businesses and dreams to run but when your principal keeps messing things up for them you don't expect them to keep quiet so a man like you that has never creates any solution other than praise Singing can eat
. Please if you can't provide solution don't come hear and think you can insult the intelligence of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
Now he plays the victim.

You're nothing but a disposable lab specimen who should be used as a guinea pig by behavioural scientists to study how dumb people survive by boasting on the internet.

You started the insult and arrogance by calling everyone who opposed Buhari a kid. Now I am serving you.

You were emboldened because my moniker is new. Ode.

Your blood properties must be composed of 70% baboon's DNA to make you so comfortable with this staggering amount of stupidity

All these your conspiracy theories are so hilarious! grin

Your rants are childish and is clear proof that you are a kid. Addressing you as a kid is apt.

This deep rooted bitterness in you is the kind that drives people into doing despicable things...try not to engage yourself in stuff that are dirty even though I can deduce you already are...

Enjoy your sad and bitter life while I sit back and enjoy how hilarious you sound. Lol
Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Jesusloveyou: 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
SageTravels:
After reading this somebody will go n vote APC in EDO
this is even the more reason why we the good pple of edo state wil vote apc again and again, and also, every good pple of nigeria wil always reject pdp with their evil to destroy nigeria
Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by damon232: 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
BlackMbakara1:
It's so funny people can't make a comment without insulting...especially when the person involved is not your father's mate.

Is the president saying anything out of context? There are so many promises in the bible but there are conditions to get those promises.

I implore readers to apply wisdom and caution in commenting, it's shows how matured and how mannered you are. #FeelFreeToBringItOn.
So you are expecting Buhari with his broom stick legs and hands to be respected abi? People are suffering great deal with so much hopelessness, according to you, should be respected abi?

1 Like

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
Someone that thinks West Germany is Germany is expecting Nigerians to change, how many of his campaign promises has he fulfilled? So why is he a leader? Has he been seeing the statistics? Many people don't know where their next meal will come from and he is saying this? Anyway let him know this, God is not asleep. Abacha wanted to be president for life but God didn't let it happen. Before Buhari drives Nigerians to the grave, there would be a rescue mission on or before 2019.

1 Like

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by louismarkin: 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
Well for me I can proudly say they never had any plans for Nigerians.

After watching the APC Edo state Governorship rally two days ago, and seeing how Adams was hopping from one spot to another with fake comments, and how APC chairman made a lot of false statements one of which was: Adams not collecting any form of allocation in the last 7yrs really helped confirmed my statement.

The present leaders (apart from those who are truly committed ) are bunch of truants, having fun with a political structure that seems to favour rogues, but destroy the poor.

Your time will be up soon!

1 Like

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
senatorbayor:
it actually begins with them cos it's leadership by example

This is another scam from the APC led govt.

If the presidency still keeps all the presidential jets but tell you and I to be prudent! That's what?

If the Presidency and the cabinets break trafic rules citing VIP and want you and I to be discipline by obeying traffic rules.

If those in Govt live a large life and embrace foreign products! Patronised foreign goods and go for medicals abroad with the tax payers money but want you and I to patronised local products! Then what do you call that !

If same people who preach change of attitude are harbingers of corruption and wine and dine with corrupt elements! Then the change must begin with them.

If the crooner of change still use public funds to finance their elections, lie to electorates on what they cant do by promising to do it just to get our votes and getting involve in malpractices and manipulation of process to get their selfish interest, then they need the change to begin from them.

If the same people denied their own campaign promises and keep lying just becos of their inefficiencies, then the change must begin with them.

If same people can't be trusted Cos of their acts as leaders , then they need serious change of attitude.

change must begin with them cos they promised change and we did not promised them change

Nigerians have done their part, they must fulfil their own part.
That is, government and Buhari have started holding us/nigerians accountable just for no reason. Did we/nigerians promised Buhari and cabinets change in 2014/2015 campaign

1 Like

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
idupaul:

Park well joor ..it's clear that's you work for this useless govt ....its the greed in you thats talking
..you think this about securing your worthless job ..there millions of Nigerians who don't have a career in sycophancy just like you so they can eat ..they have businesses and dreams to run but when your principal keeps messing things up for them you don't expect them to keep quiet so a man like you that has never creates any solution other than praise Singing can eat
. Please if you can't provide solution don't come hear and think you can insult the intelligence of Nigerians

I do not work for the government, I work for myself and have stood as a solution to a number of families by offering them jobs in my establishment and they have been feeding their families very well so far. So do not think I have any personal interest to protect...on the contrary I have a family interest to protect because my kids must be raised in a value oriented society and not a morally sick one.

I own a real estate and construction firm but even that sector has suffered serious setbacks due to the economy but I know better than sitting back and complaining because in every recession there is opportunity so I have diversified into something else and further given employment to another 10 people by doing so.

I can only blame myself for my misfortunes and not the government because I have learned how to recognise opportunity and not sit around having a pity party.

We are all a part of the government so if I play my part and you do same then we would have a better government even if it would only be seen on our street.
Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by BloodOnMyHands: 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

All these your conspiracy theories are so hilarious! grin

Your rants are childish and is clear proof that you are a kid. Addressing you as a kid is apt.

This deep rooted bitterness in you is the kind that drives people into doing despicable things...try not to engage yourself in stuff that are dirty even though I can deduce you already are...

Enjoy your sad and bitter life while I sit back and enjoy how hilarious you sound. Lol
Ah, so you've been trading convo with a kid for the past 30 minutes? Seems you're an internet maladjusted adult-newt!! grin
Lolz, he enjoys my pummelling, two-timming, empty buharist.

Any fool can own a mansion and be Obama's cousin on the pages of Nairaland. Just one push from me and you went on telling me about your mythical achievements.

You're a sad case of insufferable sponger having attention deficit syndrome.

Trust me, I'm wondering if you genealogically acquire your foolishness or you nurtured it.

Claiming you reside in both US and Nigeria is a telltale sign of a fraud my lad.

You're insecurity personified. A discombobulated bedbug who isn't sure where his next meal is coming from.

Your unique stupidity should be directly responsible for NL's recent slow data transmission.

2 Likes

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by BloodOnMyHands: 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I do not work for the government, I work for myself and have stood as a solution to a number of families by offering them jobs in my establishment and they have been feeding their families very well so far. So do not think I have any personal interest to protect...on the contrary I have a family interest to protect because my kids must be raised in a value oriented society and not a morally sick one.

I own a real estate and construction firm but even that sector has suffered serious setbacks due to the economy but I know better than sitting back and complaining because in every recession there is opportunity so I have diversified into something else and further given employment to another 10 people by doing so.

I can only blame myself for my misfortunes and not the government because I have learned how to recognise opportunity and not sit around having a pity party.

We are all a part of the government so if I play my part and you do same then we would have a better government even if it would only be seen on our street.

Your claims and boasting reveal an empty sad fool who seeks personal validation on the internet.

You're petty, little-minded shammer!!!

2 Likes

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by adconline(m): 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
Old cargos like GMB blaming Nigerians when he and his ilk have ruined the country from inception. If they were competent and incorruptible, how come the country has been in a mess?

1 Like

Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:

Ah, so you've been trading convo with a kid for the past 30 minutes? Seems you're an internet maladjusted adult-newt!! grin
Lolz, he enjoys my pummelling, two-timming, empty buharist.

Any fool can own a mansion and be Obama's cousin on the pages of Nairaland. Just one push from me and you went on telling me about your mythical achievements.

You're a sad case of insufferable sponger having attention deficit syndrome.

Trust me, I'm wondering if you genealogically acquire your foolishness or you nurtured it.

Claiming you reside in both US and Nigeria is a telltale sign of a fraud my lad.

You're insecurity personified. A discombobulated bedbug who isn't sure where his next meal is coming from.

Your unique stupidity should be be directly responsible for NL's recent slow data transmission.

Trying to drag me to your level of idiocy wouldnt work grin

You can shoot yourself in the head if you like but that wouldn't change the fact that I own what I own where I own them and I worked hard to get them and if you do not like it then keep on ranting while I keep laughing to the bank.

Enjoy your sadistically designed life. Some of us just do not care about rants....we believe in action! So rant away kid.
Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:

Your claims and boasting reveal an empty sad fool who seeks personal validation on the internet.

You're petty, little-minded shammer!!!

Don't envy my life...strive to create yours. grin wink
Re: Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
chinjo:
Could he have said this before the election? Nigerians behold thy president.
President and Apc holding nigerians accountable just for no reason. What have we done

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) / Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele / I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.