Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? (1311 Views)

One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. / Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speak… / Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by cleanjobs(m): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2009
It baffles me alot when a relationship seems to be going on so fine and suddenly infidelity rears it ugly head and deprives us from been happy, could any share with me reasons why you think cheaters do what they do when they know their act is and act of betrayal and it destroys the other person?[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by sexymii: 9:10am On Oct 07, 2009
its really funny wat guys do but d girls are part
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by cleanjobs(m): 9:23am On Oct 07, 2009
@sexymii, why would you say that? whats up with the guys?
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 07, 2009
When your partner cheats on you, it doesn't mean he or she doesn't like you anymore. Those who cheat just wanna explore the outside world and have a new and different experience. Its just an adventure. Variety they say is the spice of life. Am not saying am in support.
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by candylips(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2009
because one pussie is not enough
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by MissyB1(m): 11:22am On Oct 07, 2009
Cheating isn't right but someone has to do it.
That way, WE that are Faithful can be appreciated. cheesy
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by candylips(m): 11:24am On Oct 07, 2009
^^^ thank you Missy B
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by cleanjobs(m): 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2009
@candylips, who told you one pussie aint enough? so tel me whats in the other pussie that is new?
i think you should try self discipline,
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by cleanjobs(m): 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2009
@missy b , you've got it all wrong, you don't have to do it. you will find out on the long run that all you are actually doing while cheating is destroying your personality and yourself , So think again missy
Missy B:

Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by MissyB1(m): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2009
cleanjobs:

@missy b  , you've got it all wrong, you don't have to do it. you will find out on the long run that all you are actually doing while cheating is destroying your personality and yourself , So think again missy
Mr. . . . . You're misquoting me undecided
Did I ever mention that I cheat ? Please re-read.

Missy B:

Thank You! smiley
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by cleanjobs(m): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2009
@missy, sorry about that missy , i didnt mean to make it that personal, just couldn't come in terms with the fact that someone could see cheating as being right in any way,
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by sexymii: 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2009
alot of guys cheat! de want bigger featurea de wanna smack dat fat ass
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by ndumart: 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2009
Girls and guys cheat. U cant rightly say who cheats more.
There are many reasons for cheating which i really dont subscribe to.
I would prefer a serial monogamist than a cheat cos it gives u more respect sort of.
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by 190: 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2009
wel i have never cheated in my entire life~
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by MissyB1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2009
cleanjobs:

@missy, sorry about that missy , i didnt mean to make it that personal, just couldn't come in terms with the fact that someone could see cheating as being right in any way,
No offence taken Dear. smiley
I didn't say cheating was right but I was trynna make a point which is . . . . .
No matter how wrong cheating or any other act is, there are people
who would still engage in it. Not like it's a good thing but it helps make
those who don't participate in it appreciated.
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by cleanjobs(m): 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2009
@190, its a good thing you never cheated, hope you don't get to doi it later on?
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by sexymii: 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2009
@cleanjobz; lmfao grin
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by Shola2009(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2009
People cheat simply because the grass is always greener on the other side!
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by goodhunte(m): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2009
when my wife reach her fifties , fat and hardly move on bed and i am still sex bomb , what shall i do? kiss
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by skfa1: 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2009
good hunte:

when my wife reach her fifties , fat and hardly move on bed and i am still sex bomb , what shall i do? kiss

grin grin grin

Go to greener pasture cool
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by babyx(f): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2009
@Poster
What can i tell u. Nothing justfys the act of cheating. But pple do it, not a function of sexes. I keep an open mind in these matters and have advance forgiveness for my partner. smiley
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by goodhunte(m): 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2009
skfa1:

grin grin grin

Go to greener pasture cool
you damm right , in fact we r helping them by watering their gardens
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2009
They are selfish thats why.
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by goodhunte(m): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

They are selfish thats why.
[/quote

the males or females?
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2009
good hunte:

Both smiley
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by faa(f): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2009
No one can fully understand the way the human brain works. A person could cheat for reasons ranging from "it's would be fun" to "I no longer love my partner ".  So I don't think you'll ever find the response to your question.

But if you've been cheated on, you can choose to stay in the relationship or get rid of your partner.
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by Godmother(f): 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2009
babyx:

@Poster
What can i tell u. Nothing justfys the act of cheating. But pple do it, not a function of sexes. I keep an open mind in these matters and have advance forgiveness for my partner. smiley

What you wish for is what comes to you. I hope you know that.
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2009
Godmother:

What you wish for is what comes to you. I hope you know that.

They will also keep doing it because they know you have a forgiven heart and will take any bullshit. sad
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by goodhunte(m): 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2009
well well , a liberian say: one fu@k never spoil pu@@Y, shall we forgive woman for the first time?
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by skfa1: 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2009
good hunte:

well well , a liberian say: one fu@k never spoil pu@@Y, shall we forgive woman for the first time?

Cheeiiiii Nigerian people grin , which liberian talk that one o shocked
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by cleanjobs(m): 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2009
no liberian talk like that ooooooooooo, na just opportunity to f@3k be that!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why Men Cheat--{video} / Can You Bath Together With Your Wife / What Does It Mean When A Guy Reveals His Backside To U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.