Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,119 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

What Does It Mean When A Guy Reveals His Backside To U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Guy Reveals His Backside To U (1315 Views)

Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling / Former NBA player John Amaechi( Naija Guy) reveals he is gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Guy Reveals His Backside To U by megletters: 11:55am On Feb 20, 2011
queer though, but I remember one guy who asked me to pay him a casual visit, as i saw no harm in this, i honoured the invitation. As i sat trying to feel at home and going thru the magazines he offered me, i noticed some very funny movement. He was trying to slot in a movie and the t.v was in d front of me, as he bent over to operate the device, i noticed his jeans had 'sagged' considerably and he hadn't worn a boxer, and he was only wearing a singlet for shirt. i caught sight of a good portion of his a*** and turned pink-brown-pink.he made no effort to correct this error& it kept happening and happening i knew he was doing it on purpose. thank heavens d visit ended without incidence.
honestly, what does it mean when a guy you barely know and don't even have feelings for opens all his back to u like that!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Reveals His Backside To U by roymary: 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2011
Oh yeah! Thats simple! he's gay.  lol
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Reveals His Backside To U by Dyt(f): 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2011
He wants u lick em
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Reveals His Backside To U by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2011
@Poster LMAO his intention was to make you uncomfortable.

He probably thinks he has a hot ass, he just wanted you turned on so he could get free punny.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Reveals His Backside To U by roymary: 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2011
^^^

that comment is gay.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Reveals His Backside To U by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2011
This thread is gay, I am a lesbian myself so yaa my comment should be gay.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Reveals His Backside To U by megletters: 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2011
don't straight guys do it too? lollllll
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Reveals His Backside To U by roymary: 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2011
rokiatu:

This thread is gay, [b]I am a lesbian [/b]myself so yaa my comment should be gay.

SMH I pity you.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Reveals His Backside To U by StudioCFR(m): 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2011
so Rokiat is a lesbian?

I like her backside
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Reveals His Backside To U by roymary: 1:09pm On Feb 20, 2011
^^^^

The ass is a waste though. She needs a manly rod in that arse not some fingers.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Reveals His Backside To U by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2011
I am very happy with my sexuality.

Back to topic smiley
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Reveals His Backside To U by MrCork17: 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2011
megletters:

queer though, but I remember one guy who asked me to pay him a casual visit, as i saw no harm in this, i honoured the invitation. As i sat trying to feel at home and going thru the magazines he offered me, i noticed some very funny movement. He was trying to slot in a movie and the t.v was in d front of me, as he bent over to operate the device, i noticed his jeans had 'sagged' considerably and he hadn't worn a boxer, and he was only wearing a singlet for shirt. i caught sight of a good portion of his a*** and turned pink-brown-pink.he made no effort to correct this error& it kept happening and happening i knew he was doing it on purpose. thank heavens d visit ended without incidence.
honestly, what does it mean when a guy you barely know and don't even have feelings for opens all his back to u like that!

so 190 waz tryin to Nyansh you? Did he offer you Tea? undecided
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Reveals His Backside To U by 190: 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2011
[size=18pt]Video showing mr.cock been r[i]a[/i]ped[/size]

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vZB_ayavsw&feature=related[/flash]

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Reveals His Backside To U by ShyOne(f): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2011
@ Poster

Next Time [hopefully there won't be one]

Excuse yourself - go to his bathroom

Snatch a good length of toilet tissue from the roll

When he bends over aiming his posterior in your direction

jab his backside with your fingernail

when he looks around

hand him the tissue and tell him to wipe!

then give him your back - let him see you leave

he's nasty -uggghhh
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Reveals His Backside To U by 25omega(m): 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2011
is the poster a man?

why didn't the poster say something like hey yo pull up yo pants or why are you mooning me
why is the poster accepting an invitation to a strangers home anyway
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Reveals His Backside To U by pwiz(m): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2011
Hey yo OP,thatz gayish if ur a man.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Reveals His Backside To U by ladyju(f): 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2011
He was just trying to seduce u but I guess he didn't do it right.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Reveals His Backside To U by Goldieluks: 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2011
Roktu,so you a lesbo?? shocked shocked
i thought as much,but you still remain my sweerie Roktu. wink wink

@OP,that guy with pink booty is gay. grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Reveals His Backside To U by MMM2(m): 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2011
he is a premature casanova
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Reveals His Backside To U by MMM2(m): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2011
he waz try 2 advertise his small and dirty body(an**s)
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Reveals His Backside To U by freecocoa(f): 12:24am On Feb 21, 2011
That's one sick dude,he's lucky i wasn't the one.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Reveals His Backside To U by megletters: 9:56am On Feb 21, 2011
Gosh, i really have to clarify something here for those who don't know, the poster is FEMALE!yep, F-E-M-A-L-E.and i think that no matter how handsome or sexy a guy's body is, exposing it indecently to a gurl is downright degrading, no offense intended shocked
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Reveals His Backside To U by Orton10(m): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2011
^
Well vat trick worked for me once! [wasn't my intent though]

Once had dinner wif a female co-worker at her place, helped her out wif the grating of 'em carrots and cabbages.
From nowhere, warm, soft and firm hands found way down me boxers to me arse, well no further comment undecided :-D
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Reveals His Backside To U by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 21, 2011
megletters:

Gosh, i really have to clarify something here for those who don't know, the poster is FEMALE!yep, F-E-M-A-L-E.and i think that no matter how handsome or sexy a guy's body is, exposing it indecently to a gurl is downright degrading, no offense intended shocked

Bet U've not Seen A handsome Face, A Six pack belly or Even a Cutely Created Huge Rod wink
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Reveals His Backside To U by aminalib(f): 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2011
poster he was hoping u would get his strap on and mount him, or stick ur finger in his butt
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Reveals His Backside To U by WISEONE247(m): 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2011
probably the guy thinks it makes him look hot, you know guys can deceive themselves, in his mind he will be saying that babe will be thinking about me now and feel fly with himself

(1) (Reply)

Why Is That Guys Like Cheating On Ladies Now Adays! / Few Weeks To Our Wedding, She Keeps Disclosing Our Discussions To Her Mother. / Im Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.