Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,179 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing (37565 Views)

Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) / Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Beauty and the lipsrsealed
complete it undecided
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
Omo I get hope oooo......e mean say i fit see fine girl marry as i dey so?

Just kidding

Haopy union
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by godwin34: 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
More Pix from Godwin and Esther - 'GODEST 2016'

2 Likes

Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by queenDD(f): 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lovely.. HML to you.
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
Wait, where all the single nl females? Okay God bless the union.
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by socrates007: 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
I go love ooo
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by southernbelle(f): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
wetin you mean? abeg no use buhari govt problems as excuse for ur UGLINESS

ahahahahahahahahaha
too harsh na
but then buhari's government hasn't stopped weddings from occurring every weekend.

1 Like

Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by MrHenshaw: 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
godwin34:

Yes we are all Nairalanders and we met here. Thanks for your warm wishes. Wish you same.

Her Account name or Adonbilivit! HML Tho.
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by aalangel(f): 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
godwin34:
As Godwin and Esther prepare for their wedding, here are some of their pre-wedding pictures.

Godwin, your fiancé is beautiful.
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by MrHenshaw: 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
[quote author=Berlyn post=49207365] complete it undecided[/quote

Pls help complete it !
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by buffalowings: 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
godwin34:
As Godwin and Esther prepare for their wedding, here are some of their pre-wedding pictures.

Na who barb this guys hair

I won't forgive that barber

Congrats though
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
Love the attire black nd white, congratulations God bless ya home.
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by eastsense(m): 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
sexymoma:
my sister count yasef lucky oo for this buhari era
my fellow sisters from the other end... tell una pple to reduce una bride price otherwise
for this buhari era, una go tey for house ooo.
our sisters no even meet up with demands of people from other tribes .our number 1 customers re afonjas they cant do with omo nna girls grin
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by iamkingzlee(m): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
BEAUTIFUL!!!
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by evesdon4u: 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
She's breathtakingly beautiful...
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by godwin34: 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
Esther & Godwin counting down to 'GODEST -2016'

4 Likes

Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by professore(m): 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
I like the third pic
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by oochi123(f): 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
Congratulations in advance to my benue bro n sis. They re both WoW!
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by doskie(m): 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
queencalipso:
Are they nlders? If yes, did they meet here? If no cry

Happy married life to them.

I wish for nothing here than to see two nlders that met and got married. Just like we see on twitter and Facebook.

Alas, hmmm!!! Its just a wishful thinking.
it begins with me and you
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by mekonglobal(m): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
Wow congrats man..
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
queencalipso:

I wish for nothing here than to see two nlders that met and got married. Just like we see on twitter and Facebook.

i can make your wishes come true bae,together we can do it.
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Baddo101(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
Yuneehk:
Your woman is really pretty... Happy married life to you both
You self no bad @ all wink
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Worksunlimited: 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
the girl too make sense see hips lucky man AM NEXT in jesus name

U need glasses apparently...
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Freshboi: 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Beauty and the lipsrsealed

Stop insulting
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Freshboi: 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
judithM:
Love the attire black nd white, congratulations God bless ya home.

Just using style to use them as point if contact
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by sisisioge: 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
queencalipso:

I know two Nlanders who did, but they are extremely private peeps.
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Noneroone(m): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
sexymoma:
my sister count yasef lucky oo for this buhari era
my fellow sisters from the other end... tell una pple to reduce una bride price otherwise
for this buhari era, una go tey for house ooo.
get married to your people according to your standard. Dont generalise the miserable condition you put yourself into by blackmailing pple b'cos pple still get married ok

1 Like

Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Toks2008(m): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
queencalipso:

That will only happen if nland ladies of marriageable ages stop forming.

BTW im no longer interested in seeing pre-wedding pics but I will be glad to see 5 or 10 years post wedding pics.
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by kingkhaleed: 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
dis is great congrats
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by queencalipso(f): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
Toks2008:

That will only happen if nland ladies of marriageable ages stop forming.

BTW im no longer interested in seeing pre-wedding pics but I will be glad to see 5 or 10 years post wedding pics.

Lolz!! With the screen shots flying up and down, every reasonable female nlder have the right to be scared
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by queencalipso(f): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
sisisioge:

I know two Nlanders who did, but they are extremely private peeps.

Wow!! That's good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OMG!!! See This Nigerian Girl With The Biggest Vagina (photos) / Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. / Young Lady Gets Engaged By Boyfriend On Graduation Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.