Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing (37561 Views)

Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) / Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by MistaBabz: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
The rate at which fair girls are getting married these days is quite alarming. 8 among 10 brides are now fair in complexion #JustSayingThough. Anyway Happy Married Life to them
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Funkybabee(f): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
happy married life in advance!!!! such a cute family
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by kinibigdeal(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
Come and marry me
queencalipso:
Are they nlders? If yes, did they meet here? If no cry

Happy married life to them.

I wish for nothing here than to see two nlders that met and got married. Just like we see on twitter and Facebook.

Alas, hmmm!!! Its just a wishful thinking.
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by HastaCuando(m): 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
[size=20pt] but you fine pass am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wor wor wen dey burst brain [/size]

Lets see yours grin
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by chronique(m): 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
Screenshots? Like people munching their chats and sending them around? Well,if peeps respect themselves and stay real/honest to themselves,and stop seeing social media as a tool to play games with others,stuffs lke that wouldn't occur in the first place. Afterall,the ones meeting here and gettng married here,do not have 2 heads. They knew what they wanted,focused on it,and it worked for them.
queencalipso:

Lolz!! With the screen shots flying up and down, every reasonable female nlder have the right to be scared

1 Like

Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Mendeblack21(m): 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
Your name na Godwin and you found beautiful woman. Na Godwin. HML in advance
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by zainyola(f): 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
queencalipso:

I wish for nothing here than to see two nlders that met and got married. Just like we see on twitter and Facebook.

kiss kiss
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Yuneehk(f): 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
Baddo101:
You self no bad @ all wink
Thanks wink
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Kingzy4pep(m): 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
professore:
I like the third pic
Why only the third pic?
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Qualer: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
queencalipso:

ngwanu! come let us meet... who knows what will happen after that... grin grin
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by sexymoma(f): 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
Noneroone:
get married to your people according to your standard. Dont generalise the miserable condition you put yourself into by blackmailing pple b'cos pple still get married ok
if nor be say dem go ban me, i for say u dey e-bark...it's allowed sha anyways. angry
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by divineRx(f): 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lovely couple
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by agrovick(m): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
Let me find trouble.
NekkyCee, this could be us but you want a wedding in Pluto and I can only afford a wedding in Jupiter gringringrin
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by joanana(f): 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
queencalipso:

My dear, I met my Fiancé and he is member and we are getting married in November.

Oga seun shey u go attend our wedding

1 Like

Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by queencalipso(f): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
joanana:

My dear, I met my Fiancé and he is member and we are getting married in November.

Oga seun shey u go attend our wedding

Wow!! Am so happy for you o cheesy congtrats in advance. God bless your home.

You mean both if you met here?
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by YhungPablo(m): 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
let's give the photographer 5.5 star
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by queencalipso(f): 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
chronique:
Screenshots? Like people munching their chats and sending them around? Well,if peeps respect themselves and stay real/honest to themselves,and stop seeing social media as a tool to play games with others,stuffs lke that wouldn't occur in the first place. Afterall,the ones meeting here and gettng married here,do not have 2 heads. They knew what they wanted,focused on it,and it worked for them.

True

1 Like

Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Badtenglish(f): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
OGA... Your own better, atleast you have seen somebody to fooork undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

S.e.xtoils are available in the market
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Kenneth205(m): 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
Nice one! smiley
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by KardinalZik(m): 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
queencalipso:

Making sense
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by stancydg: 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
Happy Married Life in advance. Contact us for your pre - wedding music video.

Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by KAYPWAIZ: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
congrats. nice pictures and beautiful couple cheesy
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Iseoluwani: 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
queencalipso:

Trapqueen77 and fynestboi
Herzen and abimgold
iseoluwani and happylyf
queencalipso and madcow1

1 Like

Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
generalbush:
wow....

The beautiful ones are around joor...

She looks so innocent...

Hi supremo... grin

Juz passing by...
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Trapqueen77 and fynestboi
Herzen and abimgold
iseoluwani and happylyf
queencalipso and madcow1

I'm no match to Mr. Nairaland 2016...hail the King... grin

The true winner indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by generalbush(m): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hi supremo... grin
Juz passing by...
What's up Trap...
Guess ure good...
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by missKiffy(f): 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
Cute couple
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
generalbush:

What's up Trap...

Guess ure good...

I'm fine as always grin grin cheesy

Hope u doing Ok as well.. Happy Friday wink
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Fynestboi: 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I'm no match to Mr. Nairaland 2016...hail the King... grin

The true winner indeed grin

No match keh, who I be?
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
Badtenglish:

S.e.xtoils are available in the market
fake and too expensive. angry
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
Chai! So Estharfabian is off the market? cry
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by obiorathesubtle: 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
royalemperors:
My nigga from another creek grin grin grin
Viva Barcelona!
grin My nigga..
Greetings Fellow cule..

Visca El Barca cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) / OMG!!! See This Nigerian Girl With The Biggest Vagina (photos) / Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.