Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing (37564 Views)

Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) / Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by obiorathesubtle: 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
royalemperors:
My nigga from another creek grin grin grin
Viva Barcelona!
grin My nigga..
Greetings Fellow cule..

Visca El Barca cool
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by obiorathesubtle: 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
Berlyn:
complete it undecided
NO
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by odogwu9(m): 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
wetin you mean? abeg no use buhari govt problems as excuse for ur UGLINESS

Hahahahaahahahahahahaha... grin
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Harinholar(f): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
.....Nice one....HML

1 Like

Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by godwin34: 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Harinholar:
.....Nice one....HML

Thanks sister
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Kfed4ril(m): 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Beauty and the lipsrsealed
Beast
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by jordinsparkles(f): 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
Omo..... Abeg I dey go buy my ankara.
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Iseoluwani: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I'm no match to Mr. Nairaland 2016...hail the King... grin

The true winner indeed grin

You too dey fear
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by SexyStrawberry(f): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
queencalipso:
Are they nlders? If yes, did they meet here? If no cry

Happy married life to them.

I wish for nothing here than to see two nlders that met and got married. Just like we see on twitter and Facebook.

Alas, hmmm!!! Its just a wishful thinking.

This ur wishful thinking about Nland guys will continue to remain a wish, coz guys here are ehnnnn!!!!!!! Sorry is ur case in short, coz none will discuss anything meaningful with u except sex, if u try to steer them to the right part, their natural insultive self will surface immediately, the last one was like who do u think u are? coz I invited u to my hotel room means I want to "fork" u? this guy insulted his mother say na me him they insult, I just jejely used by block button. Had I known always comes at last, if I had known, I wouldn't have posted my number here for whatsapp chat, anyway thank God for the block button, and when I see whatsapp chats from any Nlander, I block the person ASAP without replying.

1 Like

Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by columbus007(m): 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
I like to hear such news like this,fantastically good couple cool
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by RichThug(m): 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
OGA... Your own better, atleast you have seen somebody to fooork undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Loooooool baba don kill me with laugh oh,
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Rymabeczy(f): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
woooow! Luvly couples....#lord let ur will b done in my life.....wen i wil say #yes i will to my mr right!...God bless ur marriage!
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by ifeomaekol(f): 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
Oh myyyyyyyyyyy-----the lady is classic. She's so beautifullllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. #Amtripping----ehh oga u ok sha too but Ur bride is asa nwa.
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Beauty and the lipsrsealed
Hahahahahahahaha. My thoughts exactly
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by egopersonified(f): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
I don't mind using the first picture as my dp, but why are all the pre wedding pictures always coke marrying fanta? is it that the coke think cokes are not good enough and the fanta thinks fantas are not good enough?
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

This ur wishful thinking about Nland guys will continue to remain a wish, coz guys here are ehnnnn!!!!!!! Sorry is ur case in short, coz none will discuss anything meaningful with u except sex, if u try to steer them to the right part, their natural insultive self will surface immediately, the last one was like who do u think u are? coz I invited u to my hotel room means I want to "fork" u? this guy insulted his mother say na me him they insult, I just jejely used by block button. Had I known always comes at last, if I had known, I wouldn't have posted my number here for whatsapp chat, anyway thank God for the block button, and when I see whatsapp chats from any Nlander, I block the person ASAP without replying.

Hahaha. Real men don't act like that. They don't talk about sex during messages or chats.

They only would try to know you first. They request both of you meet outside and somewhere else, not hotel or hotel room.

They take things easy and step-by-step.

That dude is simply sex-starved and he's only looking for actions.
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
DeeTus:

Hahaha. Real men don't act like that. They don't talk about sex during messages or chats.

They only would try to know you first. They request both of you meet outside and somewhere else, not hotel or hotel room.

They take things easy and step-by-step.

That dude is simply sex-starved and he's only looking for actions.

Na so, abeggy! I've had chats with the so called real men, their style now is talk normal at first, when u become comfortable, they show their ugly heads! when u try to protest, insult ti take over be dat o!
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by JaneYave(f): 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
Proudly Tiv.Proudly Benue.You guys look good

1 Like

Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
godwin34:
As Godwin and Esther prepare for their wedding, here are some of their pre-wedding pictures.

Please buy Madam a classy watch.
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by MrCork: 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
godwin34:
As Godwin and Esther prepare for their wedding, here are some of their pre-wedding pictures.

angry
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by royalemperors: 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
joanana:

My dear, I met my Fiancé and he is member and we are getting married in November.

Oga seun shey u go attend our wedding
@SexyStrawberry this is for you!
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by MrCork: 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
godwin34:

..the chick ain't lightskin enough!! angry
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
MrCork:

..the chick ain't lightskin enough!! angry
goan bleach her nah undecided

I don't know wetin concern you
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by MrCork: 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
HateU2:
goan bleach her nah undecided

I don't know wetin concern you

..its a woman's job to be beaaaieifull & lightskin...i lie?...Op still as more work to do on her!!((REAL TALK)) angry
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
MrCork:

..its a woman's job to be beaaaieifull & lightskin...i lie?...Op still as more work to do on her!!((REAL TALK)) angry
Cork, are you handsome undecided, light skin or you look like a mechanic undecided.

The husband is not complaining, so goan sleep undecided

1 Like

Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by misscall247: 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
queencalipso:

I wish for nothing here than to see two nlders that met and got married. Just like we see on twitter and Facebook.

it begins wit u

1 Like

Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by lacream90(f): 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
WOW SO BEAUTIFUL AM SINGLE AND SEARCHING
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Bondesniger(m): 11:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
queencalipso:

i am looking for my own oo pls if any let work things out
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by Lesley01(f): 12:01am On Sep 10, 2016
Adorable
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by ideology(m): 3:08am On Sep 10, 2016
bros no vex oooo, she get younger sister??

Make i follow you, your swtheart fine ooooo #NoJealousy, Just tell her someone is interested in her younger sister wink wink wink wink
godwin34:
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by ideology(m): 3:10am On Sep 10, 2016
na so you smart?

The guy looks like #Benue while the lady be like she get small fulani genes grin grin grin grin
JaneYave:
Proudly Tiv.Proudly Benue.You guys look good
Re: Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing by davidif: 4:52am On Sep 10, 2016
OP,
Does your fiancee have a sister?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OMG!!! See This Nigerian Girl With The Biggest Vagina (photos) / Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. / Young Lady Gets Engaged By Boyfriend On Graduation Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.