Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period (33949 Views)

Sad Photos: Gf Glued To Her Dead Bf’s Body For Morethan 3hours After Lightening / These Black Curvy Girls Will Leave You Glued To Your Screen / MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period by vickiesworld(f): 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
Wattsapp me for more information on 07034481834

Re: Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period by photoshoot(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
bodmas119:
recession wnt make me sell my phone, infinix snokor, 22k jst 2month old, interested person shld bleep me on my Whatsapp... 08173101518

Lol, infinix snokor kor...
The phone name is Rocket snokor, you all should stop attaching infinix to it.
It serves as my second phone.
Re: Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period by blazer234: 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
siraj1402:
Abi o.
This is called bribery and corruption.

Bribery you may call it. But kwaruphsun? I Dont know about dat.
Re: Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period by TIREDOFSEX(f): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
[size=25pt]people still get gfs?...noisense undecided undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period by Zellie: 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
ucsparks:
The best option is to breakup and reconcile after recession grin
seconded
Re: Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period by ochuciano(m): 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
chumakk:
The only sure way is to make MORE MONEY angry

EXACTLY
Re: Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period by Araoluwa005(m): 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
CirocBoi:
the Mod wen ban me the last time, just know say I swear for you and e must follow u till u commot nigeria
you will be ban again
Re: Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period by Larryfest(m): 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
This op sef...why would a guy want a babe glued to him in this kind recession Salaries are being slashed,some have been sacked and you still think a guy would be praying a babe should be glued to him?

1 Like

Re: Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period by KoldKash(m): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
Almost like taking a full time job.

1 Like

Re: Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period by IceDude(m): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
CirocBoi:
the Mod wen ban me the last time, just know say I swear for you and e must follow u till u commot nigeria

1 Like

Re: Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period by Kenneth205(m): 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
CirocBoi:

grin grin
Re: Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period by sunnyside16(m): 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
Wetin the ladies suppose do then? outline an waiting

1 Like

Re: Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period by SuperBlack: 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
Gaborone:
Has it come to this?
grin

On a serious note though, the points you raised should be noted by men out there, recession or no recession.
since is for men alone why did you have to buy the first Hectcares of Land here?
Re: Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
SuperBlack:
since is for men alone why did you have to buy the first Hectcares of Land here?

E ma binu. It wasn't intentional.

I was just shocked to see the interesting recession handling recipe.

grin
Re: Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period by Suspectzero(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
Na so. If the girl isn't mature enough to understand the economic situation and adjust her behaviour accordingly then drop her azz. Plenty others in the sea. Need to stop managing these girls like little kids and hold them accountable.
Re: Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period by holluphemydavid(m): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
Gaborone:
Has it come to this?
grin

On a serious note though, the points you raised should be noted by men out there, recession or no recession.
D point raised make sense small oooo

1 Like

Re: Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period by Tallfam(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
Hope there is room for princing b4 I add u up bro

bodmas119:
recession wnt make me sell my phone, infinix snokor, 22k jst 2month old, interested person shld bleep me on my Whatsapp... 08173101518
Re: Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period by cashcity: 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
I did all that. Even stopped her from visiting me so but do visit her by trekking to her house instead of spending extra money on,tfare, at least 3times a week and she still left me last week to another dude she is even using on her watsap dp currently ........ (crying)
Re: Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period by timsonpreye(m): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
hope my new catch will understand that...
Re: Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period by Ussyberry(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
3sexy:
This won't work for Some set of girls !

They include :
lace wig wearing girls
Eye lashes girls
Contact lense girls
IPhone girls
Designers bags and shoe girls
Butt padding girls !

My advice to cut your coat according to your cloth (not. Size)

If your babe fall into the above list , then u have no choice than to let go, except u want to be an assistant to the assistant of the original boo

Bruhahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period by onionsoup(f): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
Well sha, this is my list that works wonders any day any time

1. Give her money
2. Give her money
3. I say give her money
4. Don't think about it just give her money
5. My final and best advice to you bro, Give her money.
grin grin grin
Re: Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period by Ephramed(m): 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
CirocBoi:
Man you made my day.
eleyi gidi gan.na only ban e ban you o.well PDP said i should let you know APC is behind it

1 Like

Re: Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period by 7inches: 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
CirocBoi:

hahahahahahaa....
hez u are in trobleoooo
dnt mind d biased mods bro

1 Like

Re: Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period by femi4: 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
No 8. Sex: First thing before leaving the house and last assignment before going to bed
Re: Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
buhari why
Re: Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period by Unlimited22: 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
CirocBoi:
Guy why?

1 Like

Re: Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period by AtomAdeyemi(m): 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
I know this already.... For a girl I love so much... I won't let my guard down for a second.
Re: Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period by outstandingsyll(f): 12:04am On Sep 09, 2016
Juju is the best.....jk biko lol
Re: Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period by Cletus77(m): 1:42am On Sep 09, 2016
sir ur post good...o but, u should be talking about how to make ur money "GLUED" to you during recession period
Re: Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period by SuperBlack: 8:30am On Sep 09, 2016
Gaborone:

E ma binu. It wasn't intentional.
I was just shocked to see the interesting recession handling recipe.
grin
Oyah resell the land to me.
Re: Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period by onwuakpachris(m): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2016
TIME....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See This Military Styled Pre-wedding Photo Shoot / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? / Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.