Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics (32085 Views)

Herdsmen: Group Protests In Abuja, Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Ortom, Ishiaku / I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) / 3 Suicide Bombers Attempting To Bomb Court In Borno Intercepted By Police (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by LordCzar202: 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
He danced because he was sure it was a sham construed by a few to gather outrage. One only need look at the symbology of their last real protest where they had their lips sealed, to envisage the truth being suppressed. The chibok girls will soon be released and would generate fanfare. Only a few would see through the insidious smoke screen and know all along, it was all a charade... Welcome to change; A hostile takeover
PassingShot:

Borrow brain! What should we say about the Ineffectual Buffoon under whose administration the girls were kidnapped? It didn't stop the dull president from dancing azonto the next day.

6 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by silentangel: 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ha ha ha ha ha ha, i laf in fulani.

3 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by PassingShot(m): 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
[s]
LordCzar202:
He danced because he was sure it was a sham construed by a few to gather outrage. One only need look and the symbology of their last real protest where they had their lips sealed, to envisage the truth being suppressed. The chibok girls will soon be released and would generate fanfare. Only a few would see through the insidious smoke screen and know all along, it was all a charade... Welcome to change; A hostile takeover
[/s]
Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
pippimp:
What i find most interesting is the second picture. It really shines a light on how dirty Nigerians are. Check out how they littered everywhere they are standing. Un freaking believable.
Nigerians and filth are like

5 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Felixtuta(m): 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
Oby u've not seen anything yet.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by IYANGBALI: 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
Dis one na democracy? Baba why now?

3 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by mkoabiola: 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
But I still don't understand y ppu are castigating oby for doing the right thing
She has her right to freedom of expression and freedom of association.
She dd same thing under gej

If she want appointment she could av Lobby for it but she stood her ground yet ppu still vilified her .

Nawa ooo
Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Letoma(m): 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
Gaborone:
Dictatorship regime o wa.
Change = Scam

1 Like

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by LordCzar202: 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
Thats all you can do dud. Yo fake as.s can say shit.
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by IceDude(m): 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
Mumu people, so dem still neva know say dat Chibok girls mata na scam?

4 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Excellentmind: 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
What a cheering news!

Oby, can you see how disgraceful you are to humanity!

4 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by LordCzar202: 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
And the filth was done by the stupid police that are to uphold order. See the last pic where the stupid police woman is picking up cane to harass supposedly the camera man.
Complete nonsense
pippimp:
What i find most interesting is the second picture. It really shines a light on how dirty Nigerians are. Check out how they littered everywhere they are standing. Un freaking believable.

3 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by dellsystems: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
crisycent:
Sai Baba grin grin grin

If I be oby, I will go to my village and walk naked so they forgive me for my betrayal.
O boy you wicked o, the ny@sh wey wrinkles and stretch mark don finish na im you want make she display for public?

3 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by PassingShot(m): 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
[s]
LordCzar202:
Thats all you can do dud. Yo fake as.s can say shit.
[/s]
Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by IVORY2009(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
mamabomboy:
The end of Oby and the gang. After all your struggles, Usman sits in NPA office sipping tea and earning 6figures, while MOPOl is chasing you with Koboko. All fingers are truly not equal.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by PurestBoy(m): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
idupaul:

Please youngman read what you wrote and tell me if it will be wrong when better Thunder strikes you during next rain you withness.

A faster 4G thunder will be preferred

5 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by pippimp(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
Babzilla:

Nigerians and filth are like

Lol....

1 Like

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by immazion: 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
i will continue to say it nnamdi kalu said any igbo that works for fulani will come back with disgrace.

4 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by mindtricks: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
mamabomboy:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/09/08/anti-riot-police-prevent-bbog-protesters-holding-meeting-abuja

How strangely we now have to cope with the sad reality that it has come to this.

Harmless Bring Back Our Chibok Girls campaigners now faced with battle-ready police?

Nigeria we hail thee!

1 Like

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by mindtricks: 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
mkoabiola:
But I still don't understand y ppu are castigating oby for doing the right thing
She has her right to freedom of expression and freedom of association.
She dd same thing under gej

If she want appointment she could av Lobby for it but she stood her ground yet ppu still vilified her .

Nawa ooo

Under this dispensation, I think she better be a yes man than continue, as anything opposition under this regime, is more like a taboo .

1 Like

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by mkoabiola: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
mindtricks:

Under this dispensation, I think she better be a yes man than continue, as anything opposition under this regime, is more like a tab oo .
If ds present gvt stops opposition it will make dem unpopular
I knw dey are trying to silence opposition in a democratic gvt which was d tool used to attain power.

Let watch our event unfolds as Nigerians are not gullible

1 Like

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Vokians(m): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
The BBOG group can go to court and reverse the decision of the IGP. Freedom of speech can not be ban. We are in democracy.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by StarPlayer: 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
repogirl:
SERIOUSLY?!!!!! shocked

Madam oby, you see ya life?
Erm.. Sorry i don't know what your relationship status is, but i'ld like to have you as my bae. You're my spec kiss
Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by banio: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
Watching from 3D

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by columbus007(m): 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
From the begining it was a clear scam,such thing like BBOG never existed,the first step was to taking his very own which was the Hausas sweeping away the the Easterner grin and if I have the chance the person of Madam Obi would not escape my questioning considering the brain that she was that was never put to use.

1 Like

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by kenny987(f): 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
Passingshot! U need to respond to this. ..

PassingShot:

Even though the BBOG campaigners have been too aggressive and unreasonable lately, this is a very wrong move by the government.

Getting irritated by the group's misbehavior (this was attested to by some parents of the Chibok Girls as well) is not the way to handle them. I hope this wrong decision will be rescinded before it's too late.

kenny987:
Aggressive? Unreasonable? The group's misbehaviour? How so please?

1 Like

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by pussyhunter9: 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I pray God gives Oby Ezekwesili the wisdom to understand that she has been used & dumped..

How many suitcases of 100 dollar bills do you want ?

1 Like

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by pussyhunter9: 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
eyeview:
To think that this is the same Chibok girls issue that Buhari and APC strongly used against GEJ.
To think that its the same Oby Ezekwesilli that spoke vehemently against GEJ to the extent that she became the darling of APC.
To think that this is the same woman APC as opposition party made their keynote speaker in their leadership summit.
To think that this was a woman whom many thought would (with utomi and soludo) would constitute bulk of Buhari's team.(in fact many voted APC with the belief that they will be in the repositioning team).
To think that her mate has been settled with NPA job while she is hounded like a fugitive.

......clearly shows that she has been used and dumped. Next time she will use her senses.

Somebody should correct me if am wrong but didn't APC somewhere in those numerous lies called campaign promises promise that Buhari if elected will lead in the front to zambiza forest to rescue these girls

grin grin

1 Like

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by thunder74(m): 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
APC and PMB know no girl is missing. It is irritating to see them daily asking for the impossible. You only find what is lost.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by BrokenTV: 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:

Borrow brain! What should we say about the Ineffectual Buffoon under whose administration the girls were kidnapped? It didn't stop the dull president from dancing azonto the next day.
And your demi-god said he will bring them back in two months, and this is getting to two years. Hypocrisy the same BBOG that your demi-god used to climb office is the same group that he has banned. I only pity Oby.

4 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Uncletony(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I pray God gives Oby Ezekwesili the wisdom to understand that she has been used & dumped..

Amen!.
Nnamdi kanu told her she will come back in shame. Oh! My oby why always yor?!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters / Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna / Buhari Backs Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.