Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics (32087 Views)

Herdsmen: Group Protests In Abuja, Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Ortom, Ishiaku / I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) / 3 Suicide Bombers Attempting To Bomb Court In Borno Intercepted By Police (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
pussyhunter9:

How many suitcases of 100 dollar bills do you want ?
only if God can transform those suitcases of dollars to senses & give it to Oby Ezekwesili..

4 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
Uncletony:

Amen!.
Nnamdi kanu told her she will come back in shame. Oh! My oby why always yor?!
I thank God because some peoples eyes are beginning to clear..

God bless NK

6 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Uncletony(m): 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
It is irresponsible for the Police to issue such an order. This is a show of unprofessionalism, display of rascality, and infringement of the right of BBOG Campaigners to associate and protest.

Though I am completely neutral on this BBOG fiasco, I find it unbelievable for some set of people to take as an hobby in vilifying Madam Oby Ezeks for her insistence in her BBOG project.

She has her right to pursue a cause and owe nobody any apology irrespective of the outcome..

Hate Kills Faster Than Aids

Is chibok in abia state or anambra?!. Why is the silly ezekwesilly crying more than the bereaved?!. She probably finds it hard to understsnd she had been used & dumped. When we told u guys that this chibok of a thing is scam & a calculated attempt to unseat jonanthan, the ofonjas did not believe us.

5 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Uncletony(m): 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I thank God because some peoples eyes are beginning to clear..

God bless NK

My brother, this chibok of a thing is a big scam & a calculated attempt to unseath jonathan. If not why the sudden grave silience from the dusty part of Nigeria & their slaves from the waste!. Oby is just a disgrace to the great igbo race. Twufiakwa!! Aru!!

5 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
Uncletony:

My brother, this chibok of a thing is a big scam & a calculated attempt to unseath jonathan. If not why the sudden grave silience from the dusty part of Nigeria & their slaves from the waste!. Oby is just a disgrace to the great igbo race. Twufiakwa!! Aru!!
I really feel for her my brother, she's more like a used diaper now. So sad angry

2 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Uncletony(m): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
Buhari's hatred for the igbos knows no bound. He killed chuba okadigbo in 2003 thinking he had already won the election only OBJ to out smarted him. My problem is why some igbos no just know themselves!. Jumping from pillar to post licking ur enemy ass will only send to early grave.

4 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by chrisie: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
The government is trying to save oby from herself. She is on auto pilot to self destruct. What the government did is soft landing in way for her because she does not know how to stop again with all the shame. You ask now why she is campaigning for the girls, she tells you, there is a ban on protest. But she can go to Anambra /Lagos to continue the protest. Occupy Nigeria was in Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by FakoMaybach1: 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
yorubasmustprosper:
grin

Now this is what they call hypocrisy..

May almighty God free you of this change chains and grant you solemnity that you may always wish other what you wished yourself..

AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Grundig: 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
Where is gbawe?

Woukd be interesting to read what he has to say.

1 Like

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by kcbomba(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
CaesarII:
This is good news.
grin cheesy > cheesy grin shocked shocked
Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Jidibia(m): 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
So peaceful protest is now a crime in Nigeria? Anyways, I hope Oby Ezekwesily learn her lesson.

5 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by crisycent: 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
dellsystems:
O boy you wicked o, the ny@sh wey wrinkles and stretch mark don finish na im you want make she display for public?

grin

1 Like

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Gkemz: 12:15am On Sep 09, 2016
Soon our clueless and dumba$$ president Buhari will term them terrorist group because if you want to kill your dog, you give it bad name

2 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by nkemjacob2(m): 3:29am On Sep 09, 2016
@ least Jonathan was not dis heartless. let's see d end result.

1 Like

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by PassingShot(m): 3:45am On Sep 09, 2016
kenny987:
Aggressive? Unreasonable? The group's misbehaviour? How so please?

Staging protest and procession almost on weekly basis to the presidential villa is unreasonable. Some of the conveners' utterances are aggressive and misbehavior. This is a govt that has rescued thousands previously held captive by Boko Haram and if any govt has shown the capacity to defeat Boko Haram and rescue those girls, it's this one.

Did you read why the Chibok Girls Parents didn't join BBOG group in their last protest to the presidency? The group is already making mockery of itself by such weekly protest to tge Villa.

May those girls be rescued alive at the end sha.
Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Bosc(m): 5:07am On Sep 09, 2016

5 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Mskrisx(f): 5:20am On Sep 09, 2016
idupaul:

Please youngman read what you wrote and tell me if it will be wrong when better Thunder strikes you during next rain you withness.

Gooosh ! U killed me with this comment grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by amazingspiderma: 7:00am On Sep 09, 2016
Nigerians who lived in the 80's spoke out against voting this man, but all their words fell on deaf ear.

Those who refuse to learn from history are definitely bound to repeat it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Greenback: 7:27am On Sep 09, 2016
TimeManager:
#BBOG should by now have had a firmer faith in this govt. this govt is not in any way like the previous sit still govt incapable of her responsibilities. the protest has become one too many.
the truth has spoken!

afonja hypocrite..

8 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by fkj950ax(m): 7:32am On Sep 09, 2016
I am 100% in support of BBOG
I support the Chibok family, parents and community.
I wish to add my voice to the call demanding the FG bring the girls back home.

But something is fundamentally wrong with the BBOG campaign.

Did Buhari use and dump the movement and Oby? NO.

The BBOG was more of a knee jerk reaction that it's drivers failed to structure it with clear SOP or processes.

The frenzy of election campaign gave them a louder stage to shout to the roof, at the same time, APC used Chibok Girls as ammunition to shoot down GEJ administration.

I asked BBoG movement and Oby some salient questions early this year and the responses were shocking.

Is there a database of the Chibok girls that all the thousands of hostages NArmy had rescued from BH were cross refrenced.
The response was they are working on it.
Two years after.

Is there a State-led counterpart movement that's mirror their actions, so they constantly exchange information and update on this.
The response was they meet time to time with the Presidency and Ministry of Defense.
I faulted this and requested they should demand the government appoint a person, with name and office to this quest...

Going to a sit out everyday in a public park and once a while storming down The Arms Zone road to the Villa are all fruitless efforts.

Now the government has refused to host you in the villa and also, stopped your sit outs. This isn't progress.

These girls are now even more lost than they were last month or even last year
Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Abee79(m): 9:13am On Sep 09, 2016
Those bombing pipelines and killing people were invited for dialogue . . . those engaging in peaceful protest to demand Government intervention to ensure the release on return of their abducted children (a situation which Government has used to its own political advantage), they are banned and force is used to dislodge and silence them . . .

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 09, 2016
Madam Oby sorrio,. Asari Dokubo and others warned you but you refused to listen to wise counseling. Take heart and apologize to Jonathan
Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2016
Really sorry for her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna / Buhari Backs Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs / "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.