Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics (32080 Views)

Herdsmen: Group Protests In Abuja, Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Ortom, Ishiaku / I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) / 3 Suicide Bombers Attempting To Bomb Court In Borno Intercepted By Police (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
Buhari is the most indiscipline man in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by crisycent: 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
Sai Baba grin grin grin

If I be oby, I will go to my village and walk naked so they forgive me for my betrayal.

10 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
Good news, this oby ezekwesili of a woman should go and rest joor
Shes just looking for a job in the government, doesn't even care about that girls. PEACE

3 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by claremont(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
Inasmuch as we want our girls back, we should not forget to appreciate the effort of the Buhari government in liberating thousands of people that were held captive by Boko Haram. I appreciate the efforts of Ezekwesili, but disrupting traffic everyday in the name of BBOG will not bring back these girls.

No one knows where these girls are, they would have been brought back if anyone knew where they are. You cannot expect the Nigerian Army to maintain a running commentary on the steps they are taking to find these girls, this kind of tactics is not for public consumption.
Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Biafman: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I pray God gives Oby Ezekwesili the wisdom to understand that she has been used & dumped..
That EzekweSILLY is something else. Will she ever understand the handwriting on the wall?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by codedguy1(m): 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
Oby ezekwesili don enter one chance.

The truth is that before the latest video showing evidence of the girls still alive the Buhari govt had forgotten them and were actually hoping that it would die a natural death. Remember that obasanjo had already told the world that the girls were gone forever and believe Buhari would pander to that type of submission because they seem to have no idea where or how to get those girls back.

That's why after the video they have been somewhat confused as to what to do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by madapcmod: 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
Oby EzekweSILLY Good morning.

APC zombies Sai buhari, FEBuhari! Sai babaooooo!

5 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
I AM SO HAPPY FOR NIGERIANS.. EVER SO IGNORANT OF THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR OWN ACTIONS.. when it was Shagari.. we shouted that he was slow and incompetent.. we cried for the Military.. and when they came we used our own rotting mouths to sing high praises until we realized what mess we created out of our own sense of idiocy.. it was by stray luck and pressure from the international community that we got our psuedo-democracy.. at least it is something better than nothing.. BUT WHAT HAPPENED.. the same children of persecution who survived by sheer grace and luck have now transformed into DICTATORS AND TYRANTS.. sill yet we have children bred from incest and buffoonery.. praising regime after regime and making a right fool of themselves via every media available.. zero progress and development in both social, economic and intellectual sense of the terms. a nation of maggots with no shit to feed on. YES IT IS YOU I AM TALKING ABOUT you incompetent maggot at the keyboard. tongue tongue tongue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala now?

They have used and dump the group. In fact police have noe banned all forms of rally and demonstration in FCT.

Useless government ...awaiting more orders from Buhari's IG.

Are you ok?

Do you still remember ehm! ehm! ehmmmm!!!!!!

Eheeee!!!!!!!!! SAI BUHARI!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
ganisucks:
Same views held by The Political Platform crew on Raypower. Do you work there.
this question hardooo Barcanister no fit answer moo b/c he has made lots enemise here both wit Apc Pdp and Militants u know this is faceles forum as 4 me my contact de 4 my profil and i no get enemy nor friends i tak style de comment on security isues

1 Like

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by HomeOfMe(f): 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
The moment you voted for change,you sold your freedom(of expression,association,etc) behold your CHANGE Nigeria!

8 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by shugaboy6102(m): 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I pray God gives Oby Ezekwesili the wisdom to understand that she has been used & dumped..
Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Omeny: 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
Feraz:
All of a sudden, they are aggressive? shocked Interesting! You know eh, some of you APC stalwarts are so hypocritical. Lawd!!!

Pray tell, what makes them aggressive? That they are demanding the govt. fulfill its promise of rescuing their daughters? What makes them unreasonable? This same issue this present govt. used to campaign, promising heaven and earth; they are now too "aggressive and unreasonable lately"?

Interesting times ahead concerning this Chibok girls matter, Nigerians!!!

Let keep watching them my brother.
The world is watching us on 3D.
We will know where they will bring the girls out from,there's already confusion in their camp.
I just pity Obi Ezekwesili though.One of her colleagues is now a commissioner in Borno state and another NPA boss,among others we don't know. This is who we are.

4 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
It is irresponsible for the Police to issue such an order. This is a show of unprofessionalism, display of rascality, and infringement of the right of BBOG Campaigners to associate and protest.

Though I am completely neutral on this BBOG fiasco, I find it unbelievable for some set of people to take as an hobby in vilifying Madam Oby Ezeks for her insistence in her BBOG project.

She has her right to pursue a cause and owe nobody any apology irrespective of the outcome..

Hate Kills Faster Than Aids
[/s]
badderrash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by HomeOfMe(f): 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
This reminds me of mama peace on that day when she was addressing the supposed parents of the chibok girls or was it the school authorities;and she said,"na only you waka come?" chai,there is God o! Hehehehe! Oby,sorry o,hmmm.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by 989900: 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
These are the kinda stuffs that will be used to discredit Buhari's administration in the next election, and rightfully so -- this is shamefully pathetic from the FG. This is a sensitive and delicate issue, besides, banning peaceful protests is unconstitutional.

BBOG needs to get a court approval probably, to protest now.

4 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by numericalguy(m): 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:
Even though the BBOG campaigners have been too aggressive and unreasonable lately, this is a very wrong move by the government.

Getting irritated by the group's misbehavior (this was attested to by some parents of the Chibok Girls as well) is not the way to handle them. I hope this wrong decision will be rescinded before it's too late.

You people have no fear of God. Was it not these same BBOG people your evil APC party used against GEJ government.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
Mynd44 I would love to know your thoughts on this recent development...

2 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by PassingShot(m): 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
truthspeaks:
If only the buhari's daughter was among those kidnapped, wld this whole BBOG thingy hav hapnd or d girls wld hv bn rescued b4 now. Wat do u think zombie passingshot n dropshot
Borrow brain! What should we say about the Ineffectual Buffoon under whose administration the girls were kidnapped? It didn't stop the dull president from dancing azonto the next day.

1 Like

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Observant: 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:
Even though the BBOG campaigners have been too aggressive and unreasonable lately, this is a very wrong move by the government.

Getting irritated by the group's misbehavior (this was attested to by some parents of the Chibok Girls as well) is not the way to handle them. I hope this wrong decision will be rescinded before it's too late.

Ogbeni you still dey, I done miss you well well o.
Na the hunger? Kai nobody is spared in this "Recession Republic of Wailers".

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by truthspeaks: 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
Answer d question. Shey zombies like to be objective cheesy. So Gej did it, buhari must do same. Then u jst confirmed u n buhari n all u preach r scam
PassingShot:

Borrow brain! What should we say about the Ineffectual Buffoon under whose administration the girls were kidnapped? It didn't stop the dull president from dancing azonto the next day.

6 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by CSTR2: 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
Shitty country. By far the worst nation on the planet.
And buhari too would call himself a president when presidents are gathering. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by tete7000(m): 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
Oby deserves all she gets. She is more concerned about getting noticed and applauded. Obasanjo, her darling should come to her rescue now. Unfortunately even the parents decried her attitude. Sometimes what I believe these parents need is comfort and consolation, not incessantly going on demonstrations that remind them of their lost children. How many times has Oby called for prayer for them. She just goes around grandstanding forgetting people's emotions are involved here. If the children are not found in the next 20years, will she keep calling out the parents to hunt every successive government? There is so much selfishness in her action as far as I am concerned. She and her group are more concerned with glory they derive than in the real benefits of the parents. Sadly, apc another group of deceitful people used her to their advantage while it lasts. I remember how Buhari was hailed to high heaven for granting her audience upon his swearing in. Same people are tired of her. She needs to remember it is not her gragra that will bring the children out after so long. Only God can do now.'Except the Lord builds the house, they labour in vain that build - Ps.127'. The parents at this point need consolation and prayer of every well meaning person. It is a trauma for them to constantly witness those protests that remind them of their abducted children.

1 Like

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by erico2k2(m): 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:

What would you then say about the Governor of the state?
Or the Commissioner of police for that state?

6 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Achorise: 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
even Jonathan in his weakness was really democratic, he will not do this.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by GreatEngineer(m): 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
Now this is what I call crack down. The BBOG has finally been hacked down.
Awaiting what Madam Oby has to say.

4 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by pippimp(m): 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
What i find most interesting is the second picture. It really shines a light on how dirty Nigerians are. Check out how they littered everywhere they are standing. Un freaking believable.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by 2sexynet: 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
989900:
These are the kinda stuffs that will be used to discredit Buhari's administration in the next election, and rightfully so -- this is shamefully pathetic from the FG. This is a sensitive and delicate issue, besides, banning peaceful protests is unconstitutional.

BBOG needs to get a court approval probably, to protest now.

lol... They do not realize that just yet, Sir. They have forgotten the power of internet and social media.

1 Like

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by speak2me2015: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
Aunty Oby, how market?

3 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by 4nobody4every1: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala now?

They have used and dump the group. In fact police have now banned all forms of rally and demonstration in FCT.

Useless government ...awaiting more orders from Buhari's IG.
Buhari is looking for you, you must return the 500 million Naira we gave you as APC youth leader, you have 72 hours to comply or else EFCC will come after you.. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by 12bolakale: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
Naija don enter one chance with mumu Buhari

2 Likes

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
How exactly is she disturbing peace, whatever that means in this context. This government sef...
To think they promised to bring back the girls.

Aunty Oby you done see am na, rest your legs.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) / Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' / Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.