Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics (32081 Views)

Herdsmen: Group Protests In Abuja, Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Ortom, Ishiaku / I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) / 3 Suicide Bombers Attempting To Bomb Court In Borno Intercepted By Police (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
Feraz:
The bolded, have they always shown otherwise? grin

At least they should pretend to be pros considering the international dimension the agitation has taken
Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by otabuko(m): 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
Okay naa
Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Kdon2: 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2016

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Firefire(m): 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
ola6:
Mehn, use and dump. PDP never does that. I hate APCSHIT!!! Twats!

CHAIN-JI grin

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by ELPablochapo: 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
Feraz:
All of a sudden, they are aggressive? shocked Interesting! You know eh, some of you APC stalwarts are so hypocritical. Lawd!!!

Pray tell, what makes them aggressive? That they are demanding the govt. fulfill its promise of rescuing their daughters? What makes them unreasonable? This same issue this present govt. used to campaign, promising heaven and earth; they are now too "aggressive and unreasonable lately"?

Interesting times ahead concerning this Chibok girls matter, Nigerians!!!

An epic response, nice one there.

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by ndcide(m): 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
When Joseph Mbu, tried to regulate BBOG protest. APC and their online soldiers too over the media to insult GEJ. We need to look for that thread and bring it back to the front page.

Ladies and gentlemen, we really need to review some of these things. We were Really unfair to GEJ. I'm being honest here.

www.akpos.net/2014/06/apc-calls-for-cp-mbu-dismissal-over-bringbackourgirls-saga.html?m=1

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Feraz(m): 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
At least they should pretend to be pros considering the international dimension the agitation has taken

Bros, no be Nigerian police.

ndcide:
When Joseph Mbu, tried to regulate BBOG protest. APC and their online soldiers too over the media to insult GEJ. We need to look for that thread and bring it back to the front page.
Ladies and gentlemen, we really need to review some of these things. We were Really unfair to GEJ. I'm being honest here.
If they revisit old threads eh. . . .e go be war for here oh. grin
Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by sainttwist1(m): 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I pray God gives Oby Ezekwesili the wisdom to understand that she has been used & dumped..
Amen X1000....on her behalf

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by DonCortino: 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:
Even though the BBOG campaigners have been too aggressive and unreasonable lately, this is a very wrong move by the government.

Getting irritated by the group's misbehavior (this was attested to by some parents of the Chibok Girls as well) is not the way to handle them. I hope this wrong decision will be rescinded before it's too late.
But they were on point in d last administration! undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by cornel994(m): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
tongue betrayalfit, aunty oby seems u r a laffin stock nw

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by uwagimboo: 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
una neva chichonchin, when Buhari APC finish with una, next time u will vote OPC instead of APC..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I pray God gives Oby Ezekwesili the wisdom to understand that she has been used & dumped..
I still find different to believe Buhari could do this. Truly only God knows the INNER HEART of his creatures.

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by arabbunkum: 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
The tyrant is gradually showing his true colours. Anyway, Madam Oby deserves what she got.

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by to9ine: 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
Not even president Jonathan in his misrule allowed this kind of madness.. The president buhari needs to call the police to order.. This is flagrant abuse of power..

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by cornel994(m): 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
ndcide:

www.akpos.net/2014/06/apc-calls-for-cp-mbu-dismissal-over-bringbackourgirls-saga.html?m=1
seconded

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by bayelsaowei(m): 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:
Even though the BBOG campaigners have been too aggressive and unreasonable lately, this is a very wrong move by the government.

Getting irritated by the group's misbehavior (this was attested to by some parents of the Chibok Girls as well) is not the way to handle them. I hope this wrong decision will be rescinded before it's too late.
rescinded you say??..abeg you think say na America we dey wey government get sense??...its over for the group joor.they've been used and dumped... cool

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Sijo01(f): 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

Amen!

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by truthspeaks: 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
If only the buhari's daughter was among those kidnapped, wld this whole BBOG thingy hav hapnd or d girls wld hv bn rescued b4 now. Wat do u think zombie passingshot n dropshot
PassingShot:

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Sijo01(f): 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
Nigeria is indeed under the rulership of a tyrant.

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Kobicove(m): 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
All "Change" supporters get ready, you're in for a very rough ride

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
Does the police have the right to ban a civil activity enshrined by the constitution ?

Anoda glorious APC illiterate that's ignorant of core values of humanism and society. What a tenaciously clueless party

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Ximonak: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala now?

They have used and dump the group. In fact police have noe banned all forms of rally and demonstration in FCT.

Useless government ...awaiting more orders from Buhari's IG.

@bold
When it's campaign time 2019 . Then the order will be removed. "Animal Farm"

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Greatfuture: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
When GEJ government did such, they wanted to swallow him

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by goodsamaritan2: 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
Abeg una sabi where i fit buy bulk perfect money at a good rate? i found [url]365exchanger.com[/url] but their rate is N410. i want a rate of like N385 i need it for something. Any help please?
Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Vince77(m): 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
Oby will be very happy now.she don tire for d whole BBOG tin but shame no wan let her quit.

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by chinjo(m): 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
Which one are we to battle with? Yesterday, it was Buhari saying that we must Chang ourselves before expecting change from government. Today, police placed a ban on the activities on the same BBOG group that was used by APC to win election. Hardly will any day pass without this APC making Nigerians regret voting Buhari into power. Karma is really a bitch.

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Gboliwe: 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bwahahahahhahahahahahaha

Only a foooooool will be surprised at this.

We shouted, they didn't listen!

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by TimeManager(m): 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
#BBOG should by now have had a firmer faith in this govt. this govt is not in any way like the previous sit still govt incapable of her responsibilities. the protest has become one too many.
the truth has spoken!
Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by eejo(m): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
prophet fayose oby had end up in the belly of the beast

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by stronggman: 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
How I wish this mopol go wipe that chimp of ezekwesili real heard, idiot, he think say na GEJ still dey ASO rock.

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by Clairvoyant(m): 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
And PMB is still sinking... thought he has gotten to his lowest disgusting level

Re: IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics by july66: 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
mamabomboy:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/09/08/anti-riot-police-prevent-bbog-protesters-holding-meeting-abuja
Very hard way to see difference between democracy & dictatorship. You can't repeat all those nonsense you did to GEJ with a PMB. Dictators don't tolerate nonsense.

Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) / Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' / Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos