Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. (4103 Views)

Is This Pretty Girl In Her Right Senses? / Why Do I Predict What Someone Else Is Thinking And Their Personality Accurately? / The Power Of Negative Thinking And How To Overcome It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by summerflame(m): 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
Imagine this girl placing me on magalistic level.. When will ladies learn not to be dependent and that guys ain't their ATM?

Re: Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by AngelAhnie(f): 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
Silly girl, she should come along with her entire family.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by herzern(m): 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
Doctored Chats undecided.....

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by stiflerdrug: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
OP CAN I JOIN THE COMOTING?

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by summerflame(m): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
More

Re: Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by summerflame(m): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
It just happened a d it's nothing but the truth
Re: Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by Beamborla(f): 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
More pishure cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by summerflame(m): 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
More pics cos u have the same mentality with her, right?
Re: Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by 2dice01: 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
Beamborla:
More pishure cheesy cheesy grin
mumu na were dem go see you be diss cheesy
Re: Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by Beamborla(f): 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
2dice01:
Mind yaself o cheesy

In this era where people lock every app on their phone and here is someone displaying his WhatsApp chat cheesy grin
Re: Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
herzern:
Doctored Chats undecided.....

My tots exactly!!
Re: Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by Beamborla(f): 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
summerflame:
More pics cos u have the same mentality with her, right?
Nope! Because bringing it here was wrong.

We are busy trying to deal with the dramas in our various lives. Let's see, you expected the brothers to come in here and rain insults and deameing words on ladies as usual or you need people to help insult your 'girlfriend'

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by ThisYourTatafo: 11:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
Later that babe Ginaz abi wetin be her name on nairaland will openly rant about how naija men ain't sufficient... Guys don dey wise up, this babe wanted to magalize this guy man but she no no say Maga don mature... Na broken English o
Re: Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
Though I am not in support of Guys calling Girls sex objects but with the way *some* girls behave I can't blame those guys!
Re: Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by 2dice01: 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
Beamborla:

Mind yaself o cheesy

In this era where people lock every app on their phone and here is someone displaying his WhatsApp chat cheesy grin
iffa slap you ehn..
Akagum off life..you dey lock every app for your phone
Haba buhari don get you cheesy
Re: Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by Beamborla(f): 12:01am On Sep 09, 2016
2dice01:
iffa slap you ehn..
Akagum off life..you dey lock every app for your phone
Haba buhari don get you cheesy
Lock fire. Last time I used pattern lock ordinary phone, I forget am. Had to flash it.

I'm too dumb to remember so many codes grin
Re: Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by 2dice01: 12:08am On Sep 09, 2016
Beamborla:

Lock fire. Last time I used pattern lock ordinary phone, I forget am. Had to flash it.

I'm too dumb to remember so many codes grin
smh we need to upgrade you dear..1GB should be enof tongue
See your mate wanna open office for de op head
Re: Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by Beamborla(f): 12:14am On Sep 09, 2016
2dice01:
smh we need to upgrade you dear..1GB should be enof tongue
See your mate wanna open office for de op head
500mb don do. Wetin I wan keep for the plenty space.

That's his problem...I get my own whala wey I dey battle
Re: Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by Nasri100(m): 12:38am On Sep 09, 2016
The time interval shows this is obviously fake.
Re: Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by McBrooklyn(m): 12:56am On Sep 09, 2016
OP, the thunder that will strike you get 2 versions undecided

The first one for arranging how to tidy an Olosho con dey show us here angry

And the second one for having Kik messenger for your phone angry
Re: Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by summerflame(m): 4:29am On Sep 09, 2016
Learn to keep your mouth shut and keep away from matters that doesn't concern you.. Is it a must u comment here?.. Pls, go and meet your age mates, they are watching cartoon in the living room, let the adults handle this, it ain't for juvenile like you
Re: Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 09, 2016
summerflame:
Imagine this girl placing me on magalistic level.. When will ladies learn not to be dependent and that guys ain't their ATM?
When you learn how to say no. What's so hard about that? undecided
Re: Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by Nobody: 5:11am On Sep 09, 2016
soooo many foolish people around here undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by RottenTomato: 5:33am On Sep 09, 2016
I'm back, motherfuckerz!!! RottenTomato says so!!!
Re: Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by summerflame(m): 6:00am On Sep 09, 2016
That's how they all behave like a pauper with helpless hope
2dice01:
Re: Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by summerflame(m): 6:01am On Sep 09, 2016
U don't have to believe sirs, I will gain nothing in lying, it's just surprising she was comjng out of her shell after knowing her for good 5 years and had a lil drift
bbmpin:

My tots exactly!!
Re: Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by summerflame(m): 6:02am On Sep 09, 2016
Good boy.. Lolzz
ThisYourTatafo:
Later that babe Ginaz abi wetin be her name on nairaland will openly rant about how naija men ain't sufficient... Guys don dey wise up, this babe wanted to magalize this guy man but she no no say Maga don mature... Na broken English o
Re: Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by summerflame(m): 6:03am On Sep 09, 2016
I swear to my living God, it's real..
Nasri100:
The time interval shows this is obviously fake.
Re: Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by summerflame(m): 6:05am On Sep 09, 2016
She's my on and off gf for 5 years, I use kik cos most of my friends are not here jncljdinf my brothers, prefer chattkng with kik rather than what us app. Did that pumped some senses into your empty skull?
McBrooklyn:
OP, the thunder that will strike you get 2 versions undecided

The first one for arranging how to tidy an Olosho con dey show us here angry

And the second one for having Kik messenger for your phone angry
Re: Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by summerflame(m): 6:07am On Sep 09, 2016
Use your brain Shifted to your wrist, birds of the same feather
Aderola15:
soooo many foolish people around here undecided
Re: Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by allobright17: 6:29am On Sep 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Silly girl, she should come along with her entire family.
Abi oooo can you imagine that?

Where have you been?
Re: Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. by AngelAhnie(f): 6:31am On Sep 09, 2016
allobright17:
Abi oooo can you imagine that?

Where have you been?
Nl kirikiri

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Disgusting Things Women Do In Secret [photos] / Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers / Why Nl Girls Look Dirty And unkempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.