Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Ten Reasons Some People Are Still Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Reasons Some People Are Still Single (436 Views)

Why Are You Still Single ? / Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married / Reasons Some Men Want Submissive Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ten Reasons Some People Are Still Single by Otitijerome(m): 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
The Problem in the country is not only joblessness or povery but marital cases, i was in a church programme, when they call for single, i fear the numbers, how this numbers go be single? They swear for ona to be single? Why do you think people are single, to me, may be cause of the following reasons (1) most of you are single in status but has multiple sex partners and sex pass marriage individual (2) some of you are under bondage, no body notice you, people lust on you, sex you for free and go, (3) some of you are wrong location, no body go see you there (4) some of you your attitute is zero but you fine (5) some of you old pass your age, dirty and no social life, you think men/women go beg you in your house (6) some of you are selective (7) some of you have bad family, people run (cool some of you cannot explain what happen, men/women always use you and dump you (9) some of you only depend social network love eg facebook love n do sex chat, send your nude pix, see you finish n not marry you (10) some of you never ready to marry, may be of your financial status or your mind set

(1) (Reply)

I Fall In Love Too Easily And Always Get Disappointed [i Need Advice] / Dm. PM And Chat Issues / Easy 10k Airtime Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.