Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) (61244 Views)

Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) / Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex / Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by chineloSA(f): 10:04am On Sep 09, 2016
All these grown man following, following. Dont they have jobs to do? sad sad This unemployment is a bastard

1 Like

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by charles009(m): 10:07am On Sep 09, 2016
I still cant believe this. but I dey kneel for inside house beg my wife sha.

4 Likes

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by claremont(m): 10:09am On Sep 09, 2016
His mates are dedicating their time to make money, he is kneeling down and chasing women. A disgrace to manhood.

1 Like

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Dboyz(m): 10:09am On Sep 09, 2016
You are a You are a You are a
Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Donnyperry(m): 10:09am On Sep 09, 2016
That guy na idiot. If to say i dey there, i for wake d idiot up with better slap #sodisgusted
Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by HIV1: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2016
O God! Chinekeme , Ezenmoooooooo. Ha! This guy is under serious juju. This is the problem associated with having illusion that Love is real. grin
If he likes he should beg the girl for 365 days the girl will not listen.Egbegberun idobale ko gbowo ni bank, thousand of prostration fetch no money. grin
Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by herald9: 10:12am On Sep 09, 2016
Love is more than just a chemical reaction o

Its psychological and...

Erm... Erm

Spiritual grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Dboyz(m): 10:13am On Sep 09, 2016
Na wa....o
Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by ifeomaekol(f): 10:15am On Sep 09, 2016
Its called #girlpower.

1 Like

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Jamsonille00(m): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2016
Brouhaha
Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by queencalipso(f): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2016
What are all those guys there for? angry somebody should have slapped him back to reality. What nonsence.

The babe no even fine reach self. Am just feeling for the guy, this is not normal.

Na etiti uzo shocked chai!!! cry

2 Likes

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2016
Flat heads and their mentality
Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by oroky1: 10:22am On Sep 09, 2016
no be small love. na love go carry am go heaven
Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 09, 2016
kazyhm:

you two should stop forming Moor

efcc do the needful
hate U2 stop behaving like Enugu bae
undecided
Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Tremor007: 10:25am On Sep 09, 2016
thundabot:

See this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunderbolt_(interface)
Forget that link joor me like you already tongue and trust me I won't go down low wink
Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by mixratio(m): 10:26am On Sep 09, 2016
They must have told him that if the girl does not forgive him, he can never make it in life
Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by ceecypeju(f): 10:26am On Sep 09, 2016
I raise Beyonce hands for ur village people
Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by M2dX(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2016
vediosie ya ike tinye ya na facebook! Lol grin
Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by COUSINVINNY: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2016
Mumu
Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Correspondence(m): 10:32am On Sep 09, 2016
queencalipso:
What are all those guys there for? angry somebody should have slapped him back to reality. What nonsence.

The babe no even fine reach self. Am just feeling for the guy, this is not normal.

Na etiti uzo shocked chai!!! cry

O bu love. I can do a lot for a woman I love. Love bu ezi ihe.
Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by kazyhm(m): 10:32am On Sep 09, 2016
HateU2:
undecided
coz I don't like bojuboju paro
Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Paseus(m): 10:34am On Sep 09, 2016
Drabeey:
No offence pls, una ppl from that side like aprokro sha... Lol.

That lady fine small sha. Just that that kombo leg wey be like 'K' na waa.

I won't blame that guy. The guy don fk up. Hin don go shine another girl kongo and the girl caught him.

Obviously, that lady is the bread winner of the relationship. She is giving that guy money and all. The guy no fit afford to lose the lady.

Anyways...

Drabeey was Here
oga mi,where hv u been?
Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Akalia(m): 10:34am On Sep 09, 2016
HateU2:
what is English please?

I will like to see my face oo small diick undecided
spotted again
Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Worksunlimited: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2016
lillan042:
Guy Knelt Down On The Road To Beg A Girl For Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMCPRzLJyfM

so romantic

The guy fall my slippers...

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2016
Akalia:
spotted again
Satan be gone

Why are you following me upandan undecided

1 Like

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Paseus(m): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2016
lillan042:
Guy Knelt Down On The Road To Beg A Girl For Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMCPRzLJyfM

so romantic
THE V-CREW WAST NT HERE
Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 09, 2016
kazyhm:

coz I don't like bojuboju paro
I'm married sir
Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Toks2008(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2016
helovesme:
Awww. Love is such a beautiful thing ! kiss kiss

Love can make the sanest guy go crazy, do the craziest things and go to any length for his woman. grin grin

I hope she forgave him though. cheesy

Most of the guys forming king Kong here are hypocrites...most of them will even prostrate for a lady in their rooms.

I can go down on one kneel for a lady I really desire anywhere to say I'm sorry if I really offended her and that will not make me less a man that I am.

Enough of all these hypocritical bragadoo from guys abeg.

All we see is a guy kneeling down but until I really know why I will not judge him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Akalia(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2016
HateU2:
Satan be gone

Why are you following me upandan undecided
ah need something from you grin
Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Paseus(m): 10:39am On Sep 09, 2016
ifeomaekol:
Its called #girlpower.
girl power ni,ko love portion angry
ifeomaekol:
Its called #girlpower.
girl power ni,ko love portion
Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 10:39am On Sep 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
Voodoo at work here.
wink

This is the height of stupidity! !! He needs to be flogged with a fulani herdsman's stick!! That might bring his senses back!! !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today / What This Guy Posted On Facebook About Sex ( PHOTO ) / Gabriel Fox Turns 'Seductive Secretary', Says It's 'Wardrobe Malfunction'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.