Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. (7635 Views)

Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) / When A Calabar Girl Enters Shoprite For The First Time (photo) / Must Read: Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. by Inijesus(m): 6:30am On Sep 09, 2016
Alright, I know what you all are thinking and that’s definitely one of the reasons why you should date a Calabar girl. We’d be examining why you should date a Calabar girl- at least once before you’re out of the dating game and if you’re strong enough, you could wife her.
By Calabar girl, we mean our Efik, Ibibio, Anang and northern cross riverian sisters. If you’ve been lucky enough like me to roll with any girl from these tribes, you would definitely attest to some of what I’m about to say. If not, well, you’d want to go all out for one at the tail end. Come along and let’s see what makes our Calabar girls tick.

Attention And Time
Well, one of the reasons I hooked up with my Calabar babe is that she was devoted when it comes to giving you time and attention. You might say this is a false generalisation but I’ve met quite a few and dated one. Do you want a girl that will answer to every of your whim and caprice? Then you know where to get her.

Cooking Skills
If you’re seriously into native dishes especially vegetable soups, you got your answer. Almost every Calabar girl can snatch any man with a proper meal of Afang, Edikan Ikang, Akpam kuko (permit my spelling) and pounded yam, semo or any of your favorite native carbohydrate rich meal. You’re guaranteed of never going hungry if you date one and be sure that you’d add enough weight (if you’re skinny) that people would ask what your secret is.

Spoil You Silly
According to my ex–Calabar babe and some of my Ibibio friends, young ladies from their tribe get tutored on how to be homely and be good wives. As such, they know how to take good care of their man. A typical Calabar girl would stroke your back as you eat to help aid digestion while ensuring everything is in place after you have a hard day. Talk about unexpected gifts, she knows how to kick in those surprises from time to time.

$ex! $ex! $ex!
Need I say more? Every guy has a fantasy of hooking up with a Calabar girl that would give him mind blowing $ex simply because ‘Dem sabi do the thing well’. $ex is an essential ingredient of today’s relationship and marriage and if you want someone that would give it to you well, my Cross Rivers and Akwa Ibom girls are up to the task.

Strong
This shouldn’t be a surprise as any girl with enough strength to go 10 rounds of $ex at a stretch has got to have immense strength. Well, I’m not just saying strength for $ex, I’m talking strength for other activities such as keeping your home clean and tidy. When you’re tired, she has the strength to back you up. You’re coming from a party where you both have danced out, she’s got the strength to drive you guys home.

They’ve Got Your Back Always
We all want someone who has got our backs and no one does it better than your Calabar girl. They would stick with you through thick and thin with little concern for how much you’ve got (if you’re still struggling) . She doesn’t even mind helping you out from time to time, provided you’re supplying her well in certain areas as well. That’s something you don’t buy in the marketplace.
The only thing is just try to be faithful to her. You don’t want to get on her bad side, trust me.
If you think there are more reasons to date a Calabar girl, abeg let me know, if you have a contrary opinion, still let me know. More are still to come concerning other tribes. In the meantime, why would you want to date that Calabar girl?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 09, 2016
Is that mean, u have a gf, a house helper, a driver and a sexmate-in-one called the "calabar girl".... cool

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. by nnachukz(m): 6:48am On Sep 09, 2016
For players like me my friends, dating calabar babe could be seen as signing one's death warrant.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 09, 2016
you mean those wicked things that abandoned a toddler to die accusing him of witchcraft until a white european came to rescue and adopt the boy? I'll pass they are not worth a second look!
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. by dyadeleye(m): 6:54am On Sep 09, 2016
Search for one right away.....TGIF.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. by Forzap: 7:01am On Sep 09, 2016
mtcheeeew undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. by Inijesus(m): 7:01am On Sep 09, 2016
Lolss..In wat sense bruh
A player fears no warrant na
nnachukz:
For players like me my friends, dating calabar babe could be seen as signing one's death warrant.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. by Inijesus(m): 7:04am On Sep 09, 2016
Na ur way
dyadeleye:
Search for one right away.....TGIF.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. by Inijesus(m): 7:08am On Sep 09, 2016
Talking of wickedness and witchcraft, wasn't calabar alone
Dey copied from deir sister...benicrafts
SmartChoices:
you mean those wicked things that abandoned a toddler to die accusing him of witchcraft until a white european came to rescue and adopt the boy? I'll pass they are not worth a second look!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. by mercichoco(f): 7:13am On Sep 09, 2016
Ok, tuale for calabar girls
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. by emmyid(m): 7:14am On Sep 09, 2016
Op...I concur, speaking from experience, I wud say U are not far from the truth, but then, there is always a 'but'.
1. A calabar can be so romantic and caring, but cheating is in her DNA, al dos cares she gives to U is not becos she has gone head over heels for U, it is because she has been programmed by her mum to do so.
2. Calabar has d highest number of landladies, wat do I mean? As romantic as she is, she can end yo life wit d slightest provocation. Den control most of yo wealth.
3. A calabar lady wud treat her husband right, treat him like a demi-god, but won't reciprocate same gesture on her husband's relatives. While she cook assorted for her husband, she starves his relatives.
4. Calabar women don't wanna b called 'Mama'. They wish they can remain ever young, they prefer U call them 'aunty' even at 90. They detest old age, typical example 'SEN. Ita Giwa'.
5.Have U ever had of 'Cocknomi'? Pardon my spelling, it means 'do as I say', it is a magic portion Calabar women are known for putting in men'S food, after eating that food, bro, she start controling yo life, and d nex thing is for U to open such thread jus like wat OP has done!
6. Calabar ladies are 'sexmaniacs', dey like sex die, hence, their married women always keep sugar boys. They like fine boys eh!
Nevertheless, the best love I ever got was from my Calabar chick. She always got my back like I'm her scl bag, she can pet me eh, but she b no get only me, but wen she is wit me, she treats me like a king. If U d jealous type U can't date a calabar gal.
Al these points na for Efik, Akwa Ibom gals sha, Northern Cross Riverian gals are kinda kul.
Last shot- most of dem are dating materials but not marriage materials.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. by dyadeleye(m): 7:15am On Sep 09, 2016
Inijesus:
Na ur way

How u take sabi my way
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. by nnachukz(m): 7:18am On Sep 09, 2016
Inijesus:
Lolss..In wat sense bruh
A player fears no warrant na
My dear, no go there o. Not when life in a diabolical way is involved.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. by Inijesus(m): 7:18am On Sep 09, 2016
D Friday guys
dyadeleye:

How u take sabi my way
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. by dyadeleye(m): 7:38am On Sep 09, 2016
Inijesus:

D Friday guys

U are so on point my nicca
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. by Inijesus(m): 7:43am On Sep 09, 2016
4 seconded, but the rest still under hypothesis
emmyid:
Op...I concur, speaking from experience, I wud say U are not far from the truth, but then, there is always a 'but'.
1. A calabar can be so romantic and caring, but cheating is in her DNA, al dos cares she gives to U is not becos she has gone head over heels for U, it is because she has been programmed by her mum to do so.
2. Calabar has d highest number of landladies, wat do I mean? As romantic as she is, she can end yo life wit d slightest provocation. Den control most of yo wealth.
3. A calabar lady wud treat her husband right, treat him like a demi-god, but won't reciprocate same gesture on his husband relatives. While she cook assorted for her husband, she starves his relatives.
4. Calabar women don't wanna b called 'Mama'. They wish they can remain ever young, they prefer U call them 'aunty' even at 90. They detest old age, typical example 'Ita Giwa'.
5.Have U ever had of 'Cocknomi'? Pardon my spelling, it means 'do as I say', it is a magic portion Calabar women are known for putting in men food, after eating that food, bro, she start controling yo life, and d nex thing is for U to open such thread jus like wat OP has done!
6. Calabar ladies are 'sexmaniacs', dey like sex die, hence, their married women always keep sugar boys. They like fine boys eh!
Nevertheless, the best love I ever got was from my Calabar chick. She always got my back like I'm her scl bag, she can pet me eh, but she b no get only me, but wen she is wit me, she treats me like a king. If U d jealous type U can't date a calabar gal.
Al these points na for Efik, Akwa Ibom gals sha, Northern Cross Riverian gals are kinda kul.
Last shot- they are dating materials but not marriage materials.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. by Synzu(m): 7:57am On Sep 09, 2016
My uncle always told me a joke about one of his calabar gf who always asked him if he wants to eat first before faucking or if he wants to fauck first before eating. gringrin
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. by DAramis: 9:07am On Sep 09, 2016
emmyid:
5.Have U ever had of 'Cocknomi'? Pardon my spelling, it means 'do as I say', it is a magic portion Calabar women are known for putting in men food, after eating that food, bro, she start controling yo life, and d nex thing is for U to open such thread jus like wat OP has done.

Very True

But I think it is called kopnomi (according to an akwa ibomite and it is usually done if you are very handsome in order to prevent other rival women from snatching you). I am not trying to cast aspersion on them.

I know of a calabar girl that I like but distance is a hindrance (and in relationships most times, out of site is out of mind for the women folks).

Most of what you said and op opinions are true but on a long run, if you want to marry from South south region, I think it is good to marry from Calabar followed by Akwa Ibom if you meet the home trained ones

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. by emmyid(m): 9:10am On Sep 09, 2016
DAramis:

Very True

But I think it is called kopnomi (according to an akwa ibomite and it is usually done if you are very handsome in order to prevent other rival women from snatching you). I am not trying to cast aspersion on them.

I know of a calabar girl that I like but distance is a hindrance (and in relationships most times, out of site is out of mind for the women folks).

Most of what you said and op opinions are true but on a long run, if you want to marry from South south region, I think it is good to marry from Calabar followed by Akwa Ibom if you meet[b]home trained ones[/b]

tanx for d correction...noted! Yeah, Calabar gals try sha!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. by Inijesus(m): 9:15am On Sep 09, 2016
Yea u got it there
Best place to wife in the South I guess
They'll sure give u nice threats
DAramis:

Very True

Most of what you said and op opinions are true but on a long run, if you want to marry from South south region, I think it is good to marry from Calabar followed by Akwa Ibom if you meet the home trained ones

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. by DAramis: 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
emmyid:

tanx for d correction...noted! Yeah, Calabar gals try sha!

If I had established financially and ready to marry, I would definitely marry from any of the two states especially Akwa ibom where I met some one.

NB: I am a graduate looking for a tangible job that will keep body and soul together.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. by emmyid(m): 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
DAramis:

If I had established financially and ready to marry, I would definitely marry from any of the two states especially Akwa ibom where I met some one.

NB: I am a graduate looking for a tangible job that will keep body and soul together.

wish U al d bex boss!
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. by DAramis: 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
emmyid:

wish U al d bex boss!

Thanks.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
Right on all counts....@op

Except that their bride price is one of the highest in Nigeria
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. by endzure(m): 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
I can testify to al des points as being true coz I got one.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. by Inijesus(m): 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
Nothing good and fascinating has ever been given on a platter of gold bruh cheesy
Suprnov3r:
Right on all counts....@op

Except that their bride price is one of the highest in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A List Of The Best Free Online Dating Platforms / A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel / Conversation Between A Persistence Boyfriend And His Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.