Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Must Read: Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl (2675 Views)

Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster / Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) / 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Stargists(m): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
Alright, I know what you all are thinking and that’s definitely one of the reasons why you should date a Calabar girl. My last writeup regarding why Yoruba Boys should be top of your list of guys to date got quite a few knocks but I guess people generally agreed they are the best (I’m one anyways!). This time around we’d be examining why you should date a Calabar girl- at least once before you’re out of the dating game and if you’re strong enough, you could wife her.

By Calabar girl, we mean our Efik, Ibibio, Anang and northern cross riverian sisters. If you’ve been lucky enough like me to roll with any girl from these tribes, you would definitely attest to some of what I’m about to say. If not, well, you’d want to go all out for one at the tail end. Come along and let’s.....Continue Reading @
http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/must-read-why-you-should-consider.html

Re: Must Read: Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Topestbilly(m): 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
Calabar!! Na food and kini them go take kill you.
Re: Must Read: Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Fidelismaria: 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
LA Click la impregnate rihanna

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by firstking01(m): 6:23am On Sep 05, 2016
As an ibibio guy that i am, i'd say your assertions are wrong cos a good woman/wife has more to do with the individual rather than tribe??
Re: Must Read: Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Stargists(m): 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
firstking01:
As an ibibio guy that i am, i'd say your assertions are wrong cos a good woman/wife has more to do with the individual rather than tribe??
really
Re: Must Read: Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by topzttst(m): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2016
Stargists:
really
hmm
Re: Must Read: Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by amazzinggrace(f): 10:20am On Sep 13, 2016
La Click la dick disappear

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Topza(m): 10:30am On Sep 15, 2016
lol
Re: Must Read: Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Fuqman(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2016
Op.... Your assumptions are kinda cliche.
Re: Must Read: Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by oshikoyaodemi(m): 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
Fuqman:
Op.... Your assumptions are kinda cliche.
grin reali
Re: Must Read: Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Greenbullet(m): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
Stargists:
Alright, I know what you all are thinking and that’s definitely one of the reasons why you should date a Calabar girl. My last writeup regarding why Yoruba Boys should be top of your list of guys to date got quite a few knocks but I guess people generally agreed they are the best (I’m one anyways!). This time around we’d be examining why you should date a Calabar girl- at least once before you’re out of the dating game and if you’re strong enough, you could wife her.

By Calabar girl, we mean our Efik, Ibibio, Anang and northern cross riverian sisters. If you’ve been lucky enough like me to roll with any girl from these tribes, you would definitely attest to some of what I’m about to say. If not, well, you’d want to go all out for one at the tail end. Come along and let’s.....Continue Reading @
http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/must-read-why-you-should-consider.html
chain ,I remember one calabar restaurant assistant wet I bang,this girl Toto dey suck preek as e dey ride am,na fire for fire d girl be .last last na stalemate bcuz I no wan loose up till today d gal dey find me ,call me if we fit meet.
Re: Must Read: Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by topzttst(m): 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
Greenbullet:

chain ,I remember one calabar restaurant assistant wet I bang,this girl Toto dey suck preek as e dey ride am,na fire for fire d girl be .last last na stalemate bcuz I no wan loose up till today d gal dey find me ,call me if we fit meet.
Nonesense
Re: Must Read: Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by oshikoyaodemi(m): 6:48am On Sep 28, 2016
nice
Re: Must Read: Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by sanyakola: 6:58am On Sep 28, 2016
Hmmmm

Re: Must Read: Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by jidon3(m): 8:00am On Sep 28, 2016
nice
Re: Must Read: Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Damilolababy(f): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
what of Yoruba and Igbo girls na
Re: Must Read: Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Khrisfame(m): 6:13am On Nov 17, 2016
Damilolababy:
what of Yoruba and Igbo girls na
Lol
Re: Must Read: Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Khrisfame(m): 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lol

(1) (Reply)

When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button / Kitchen Stool Challenge [photos] / Shocking Video: Ghananian Principal Caught Having Sex With His Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.