Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award (33806 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament / FOOTBALL: Salah Bag UEFA Champions League Player Of The Week Award / MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Billygee2u: 11:31am On Sep 09, 2016
grow from glory to glory.Amen
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by IceDude(m): 11:31am On Sep 09, 2016
Congrats bro....I wanna see more of dat kinda goal 4rm u dis season. Not against Chelsea o, u can start with Man U 2morrow

3 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by yankeedude(m): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2016
Play for another country ke? When he has already played for Nigeria. The rules are well spelt out. Maybe you want him to play for another country in another planet abi, maybe Mercury,Mars or Jupiter grin grin grin
SmartChoices:

he should go and play for another country while he is still young
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by pyxon(m): 11:34am On Sep 09, 2016
Igbo Kwenu!

6 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Moris4(m): 11:38am On Sep 09, 2016
Confam cool cool
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by MRBODMAS(m): 11:44am On Sep 09, 2016
Higher Higher Higher you will continue to mount IJN. I call you natural goal finisher.
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Ranchhoddas: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2016
freesinzu:
Iheanacho the golden boy.
The second African to win the balon d or
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahaaahaha...
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by freesinzu(m): 11:50am On Sep 09, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahaaahaha...
Egbon, hope all is well, dis 1 wey I dey laugh like dis for morning

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Ranchhoddas: 11:57am On Sep 09, 2016
freesinzu:

Egbon, hope all is well, dis 1 wey I dey laugh like dis for morning
Your joke funny na.
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by freesinzu(m): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Your joke funny na.
Its not a joke its the real deal
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
Talented young lad
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by kay4dem(m): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
Rednaxelot:
Ya, the screamer deserves an award!

it's been so long I saw that kinda goal scored by a SE player. seems Sunday Oliseh's goal against Spain in 1998 got that kinda applaud from me.

May God give the wonder boy, Kelechi Ihenacho the strength and power to be among the world best sportmen(not only footballer) and be major injury free.
You are sick What SE have to do with this until you people realize is a one Nigeria, make I rest for there
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by FemiMaduka(m): 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
Abeg make una cut that guy some slack.. That SE meant Super Eagles abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by asadokie: 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
kay4dem:
You are sick What SE have to do with this until you people realize is a one Nigeria, make I rest for there

u guys don't think at all. reading the sentence should make u know that the guy meant Super Eagles player and not South East player. Try get small sense.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by MONITZ: 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
Xtracoool:

Must you tell us he is from the South East.. Ehnn... Nairaland and tribalism.. *zuma's picture*

Na joke oo grin grin grin

*I think he meant Super Eagles and not South East *,so I think you got it wrong.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by ezemme(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
His best is yet to come since he's under pep. That man knws how to bring the best out of the young players. Ask Coman, thiago alcantera, Messi and even sterling..
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by kingphilip(m): 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
MadCow1:
I hope Man City treats him well and allows him grow..

If he were at the Olympics, na Gold for sure pass for us.
don't really know why he didn't make the cut for the olympics.. We would have been a better team and probably the gold winner
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by SweetPoison22: 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
kay4dem:
Your ignorance is topnotch, SE (super eagles). Think b4 u type.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by SweetPoison22: 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
kay4dem:
Your ignorance is topnotch, SE (super eagles) Not SE (S.East)
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Totti9(m): 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
Xtracoool:

Must you tell us he is from the South East.. Ehnn... Nairaland and tribalism.. *zuma's picture*

Na joke oo grin grin grin
You dumb like hell broda he meant "super Eagles" you are the tribalist

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by CSTR2: 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
South east player.
If you don't like it, you know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Maxity02(f): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
the goal worth the award

what a wonderful goal from him
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Maxity02(f): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
kay4dem:
undecided undecided
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by michoim(m): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
Congrats!Great future ahead!!!
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Xtracoool(m): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
Totti9:
You dumb like hell broda he meant "super Eagles" you are the tribalist

You seriously think I didn't know that? That's dumb of you broda. I was fvcking kidding
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Xtracoool(m): 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
MONITZ:

*I think he meant Super Eagles and not South East *,so I think you got it wrong.

I was kidding bro..
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by OMAR12: 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
good one from him, tommorow is all about iheanacho vs rashford aka rashidi.. clash of youthful Titans.may the best man(city -utd) win
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by miketayo(m): 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
GossipHeart:
Name checkers association of Nigeria, Ogun state branch

Why always the igbos ??
Why can't other tribes achieve success like my eastern brothers ??

u wont go achieve ur own success be screaming eastern brothers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Stanlyag(m): 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
Kelechi iheanacho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes / Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut / Nigeria Vs Angola: CHAN 2018 Quarter Finals - 2 - 1 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.