Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award (33807 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament / FOOTBALL: Salah Bag UEFA Champions League Player Of The Week Award / MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Noblecx: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
Flashh:
This guy keeps getting the attention without looking it. His performances does that for him.

I guess his name speaks for him
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Rawlinzo1992(m): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
I believe in a couple of of years he and gabriel jesus will be d next big players in man city wit d help of pep
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by daveP(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
kingphilip:
don't really know why he didn't make the cut for the olympics.. We would have been a better team and probably the gold winner
Pete held him back and surprisingly didn't use him.

Long time ma niqqur
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Flashh: 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
Noblecx:

I guess his name speaks for him
He is not yet a star, still coming up.

So, his performance speaks for him.
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
Rednaxelot:
Ya, the screamer deserves an award!

it's been so long I saw that kinda goal scored by a SE player. seems Sunday Oliseh's goal against Spain in 1998 got that kinda applaud from me.

May God give the wonder boy, Kelechi Ihenacho the strength and power to be among the world best sportmen(not only footballer) and be major injury free.
Abeg don't bring tribalism inside football, its one of the few things dats unites us as a country
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Noblecx: 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
Flashh:

He is not yet a star, still coming up.

So, his performance speaks for him.

still saying the same thing, the name he bears drives people to see the wonders he can perform.
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Rednaxelot: 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

Abeg don't bring tribalism inside football, its one of the few things dats unites us as a country
kay4dem:
You are sick What SE have to do with this until you people realize is a one Nigeria, make I rest for there
Xtracoool:

Must you tell us he is from the South East.. Ehnn... Nairaland and tribalism.. *zuma's picture*

Na joke oo grin grin grin
imagine these tribalists accusing me of tribalism.

So in your bigoted mind, anywhere you see SE, it means South East?

Why not thinking SE in the context was Super Eagles?

Bunch of hypocrites!
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
Good to know we also have soccer players who frequent this forum. I've seen this boy's news posted here every other day it's hard to deny he has an account or multiple here.
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Flashh: 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
Noblecx:

still saying the same thing, the name he bears drives people to see the wonders he can perform.
We aren't saying same thing. You are just being trabalistick.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Xtracoool(m): 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
Rednaxelot:
imagine these tribalists accusing me of tribalism.

So in your bigoted mind, anywhere you see SE, it means South East?

Why not thinking SE in the context was Super Eagles?

Bunch of hypocrites!

Baba na joke i dey na. Haba. I tire for you guys here.
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Rednaxelot: 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
Xtracoool:

Baba na joke i dey na. Haba. I tire for you guys here.
so sorry I included you!
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Ken4Christ: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
I rate him to be amongst the best striker in the world. Not even Messi could redeem Argentina from some difficult match the way Iheanacho redeemed Nigeria from what could have been a disastrous outing.
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 10, 2016
@iheancho more blessings dude,and for you all that wish him good more blessing to ur carriers in every angle just praying that you all shall even grow far than him.....as you wish someone gud naso it come across you as for badbelle niggaz dey only endup with (f9)

(chiDubEm).....a 1daful day to you niggaz
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by kingsoncj: 4:34am On Sep 10, 2016
nice one boy
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by GstarLuz(m): 6:28am On Sep 10, 2016
It really was an audacious stunner
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Noblecx: 7:31am On Sep 10, 2016
Flashh:

We aren't saying same thing. You are just being trabalistick.

I am not being tribalistic but saying the obvious so stop being insecure. Let me educate you on the meaning of his name. Iheanacho means "WHAT PEOPLE DESIRE" it can as well mean "WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT" or " A DESIRED PERSONALITY" anyhow you might say it , it boils down to the same thing am saying which is that his name speaks for him... Now stop being insecure and prettily is now so obvious who our tribalistic bigot is. Now swerve
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Flashh: 11:47am On Sep 10, 2016
Noblecx:

I am not being tribalistic but saying the obvious so stop being insecure. Let me educate you on the meaning of his name. Iheanacho means "WHAT PEOPLE DESIRE" it can as well mean "WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT" or " A DESIRED PERSONALITY" anyhow you might say it , it boils down to the same thing am saying which is that his name speaks for him... Now stop being insecure and prettily is now so obvious who our tribalistic bigot is. Now swerve
I was about to take what to pick a little point from what you typed, not till when you guffed at the bolded.

Now, I would will you reasoning is just so flinch.
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Noblecx: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2016
Flashh:

I was about to take what to pick a little point from what you typed, not till when you guffed at the bolded.

Now, I would will you reasoning is just so flinch.

Lol... Get lost bro...
You didn't just loose but also lost your sense of decorum and discretion.

Again swerve tribal bigot
[/quote]
Re: Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Flashh: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
Noblecx:

Lol... Get lost bro...
You didn't just loose but also lost your sense of decorum and discretion.

Again swerve tribal bigot
Loose what? You keep getting dumber with every of your replies. Is it that you lost senses through gravitational force, or you decided to drop it on the floor?

Wait, let me tell you some... It takes just one reply to know who his/her IQ is functioning, but in your own drift, I did realized you are just down to the bottom of IQ.

Desideratum bigot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes / Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut / Nigeria Vs Angola: CHAN 2018 Quarter Finals - 2 - 1 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.