Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Wat Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Made Luv With Her Manager To Get U A Good Paying Job? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Made Luv With Her Manager To Get U A Good Paying Job? (525 Views)

Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! / See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) / Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Made Luv With Her Manager To Get U A Good Paying Job? by meekyrozzay: 8:49am On Sep 09, 2016
WHEN I GET TO KNOW ITS FOR REAL I'D QUIT THE JOB

#PALMCHAT
Re: Wat Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Made Luv With Her Manager To Get U A Good Paying Job? by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 09, 2016
I'll appreciate her. Then break-up asap.

To goan find another chickala.

#yolo
Re: Wat Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Made Luv With Her Manager To Get U A Good Paying Job? by meekyrozzay: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2016
richommie:
I'll appreciate her. Then break-up asap.

To goan find another chickala.

#yolo

Mehn we talking about your wife nut just a gf. you mean you just break up asap?
Re: Wat Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Made Luv With Her Manager To Get U A Good Paying Job? by saintfellow(m): 8:55am On Sep 09, 2016
I will quit the job and break up with her.
Re: Wat Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Made Luv With Her Manager To Get U A Good Paying Job? by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 09, 2016
meekyrozzay:

Mehn we talking about your wife nut just a gf. you mean you just break up asap?

Send her packing. . .but ll continue with the job
Re: Wat Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Made Luv With Her Manager To Get U A Good Paying Job? by Davash222(m): 8:59am On Sep 09, 2016
As for me, I will love her more.

She did something Noble for the both us, atleast its better compare when she goes around fuccking all this small small boys and be spending the little we have all in the name of sugar mummy.

Though, I do not pray to find myself in such circumstance.
Re: Wat Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Made Luv With Her Manager To Get U A Good Paying Job? by tolugar: 9:02am On Sep 09, 2016
I'll wash the dishes for 1 week
Re: Wat Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Made Luv With Her Manager To Get U A Good Paying Job? by orisa37: 9:07am On Sep 09, 2016
I will disinfect her after and get on with my job. Such is life. But if she keeps on doing it, which means she loves bleeping, I will keep on disinfecting her every time I want to do it. I will also capitalize on my employer s and wife s weakness at work to solve my problems.

(1) (Reply)

How To Cope When Caring For A Difficult Loved One / Iphone 7 And Death / Is This Right Or Wrong? Woman Breastfeeds Her Sister ’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.