Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,194 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? (65218 Views)

Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened / Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) / Robbery Incident As Captured On CCTV in Ikeja, Lagos (Video And Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Trendin(m): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2016
But I have no pity on wayward girls who enjoy making demands from men but are not willing to pay with their pvssy. It's karma playing her part if such gets raped.
No pity!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by LabiaMajoraDest(m): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2016
thekingisback:
From the Op's write-up, no crime whatsoever was committed here. I also noticed some of you here screaming NGOS and Human Rights activists should be contacted. Contacted over what? Was her hands or legs tied and taken to the guy's house? Why would she be collecting money and gifts if she knew she wasn't willing to return the favour? As for his friend, he committed no crime. He decided not to meddle in their business and the last time I checked that wasn't a crime under the Nigerian constitution.
Thank you jare

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by toyinkin(m): 11:03am On Sep 10, 2016
its a things of choice and how u wanna take it.but me I won't report ma friend nd d girl in quote am not sure she was forcefully drag into d house.. #eyes up bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 10, 2016
HornyTiwa:
Crackhaus

TV01

Lalasticlala,please let this thread be on frontpage,law enforcement agencies should help flush out this misfits before they ruin the world with their cursed third legs

I just found a rapist

My dear, dont kill yourself over the incident, if that guy backed down from raping her, she will still sit back at his house.

The girl was looking for something.

But the poster is very wicked.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by sekem: 11:05am On Sep 10, 2016
smellingmenses:

what stopped him from not spending his money on an unsure project..... no agreement yet he is spending... he will be caught and you will be with him to cheer him in court.... I hope you'rent the op operating under another moniker

You won't understand.

Some of these girls think that they are playing smart by 'chopping' the guy without letting the guy 'chop' them. They think like it's a sort of a fun game or conquest that they are always sure to win.

I was talking with a girl one day and she was gleefully telling me about some guy who was spending all his earnings on her but yet she haven't, in her own words, allowed him to have a glance at her pants.

And I was like: NNE, YOU NEVA JAM!!!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2016
All men are potential rapists until proven otherwise tbh

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by exceltech: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2016
RennyX:

LOL! I laugh you @bold.

Are you a guy? So you can easily call up a girl and asked her to return all the money you've spent on her? Can you really do that? Be sincere to your humble self.

Is it not this same Nairaland that a guy created a thread about how he wanted to collect the phone he bought for a girl who played him. I couldn't hold myself from laughing at the insults he received that day. From the same set of Nairaland women and some pusssy niggas.

He was called "broke" , "stingy", and other words. Simply because he wanted to collect back his phone. grin

Now if you're a lady. How will you feel about such a guy? Be honest to yourself. A guy asking you to pay back all he has spent on you. It's still you that will settle down with your friends to insult and laugh at him.

Please let's be realistic. grin

You just answered yourself, you wanted sex but kept spending money
without getting it, how smart is that ?

A question you might ask yourself is why the "spending guys" refuse to
make clear their demands at the beginning.

Let us assume you spent 2k just to obtain sex but you didn't get any
why should a wise person continue to spend in hope that things might change ?
It is not as if there was an agreement that you have to spend 100k before you
sleep with her.

Why not go to a place where you will get the value for your money i.e brothel
instead of gambling your money on mere expectations ?

I believe the lawlessness in Nigeria is what gives rapist the confidence to
act without impunity. If the law works predators would prefer hiring prostitutes
than spending in hope of getting sex.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2016
uyi26:

look, I said I'm not interested. I'll tell him to compensate her monetarily. But to tell the police, sorry I'm no snitch.
seems you already made your choice so why did you create this thread, to showcase your stupidity?

4 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Shafiiimran99: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2016
Ya, it is more than necessary.
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by jayfierce(m): 11:08am On Sep 10, 2016
hedonisticboss:
a moderator banned hedonistic for "This is not
rape because it cannot be proven to be rape.
It's that simple. If I have sisters and female
relatives, I would advise them to be sensible. If
the girl in question is my own sister, I wouldn't
do a thing. I would ask her, the time wey you
dey chop him money, wetin you think? You
think say you wise abi? Besides, wetin carry
your legs go him house? You go there to recite
Bible passages abi to sing Gospel songs?
Ban expires at November 05, 2016 at 09:18:22

So this is what Nairaland has been reduced to? Members are not free to express legitimate opinions that contradict the subjective and dogmatic views of some power drunk moderators? Must we all share the same views like brainless and unthinking zombies? Who the hell are you to arrogantly decide what is the 'right' opinion and what is the 'wrong' opinion? How does the above view translate to 'promoting rape'? What is this?

Seun, this is why you would always be a local champion with limited vision. What nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by byvan03: 11:09am On Sep 10, 2016
Thebachelor:
You raped a girl,came online and justified your action with ''she made premarital demand''.

Let me tell you something,if that girl had a brother or friend like me,you really wouldn't be online by now. That's for sure.

And l'm not talking about reporting you to the authority.

This is the only way such animals should be treated, reporting to police is a VIP treatment that they don't deserve.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by fowlyansh181(m): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2016
ireneony:
do you support domestic violence and rape?

I weep for this fucvked up generation
since you weep for the generation, you should know better than to be greedy or get whatever comes your way.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by player007(m): 11:14am On Sep 10, 2016
VolTOxic:
Is that how you'll stand back, close your ears and eyes and wait while your sister gets rapèd? This is terrible.
I will Never support rape. but why will the girl keep collecting from the guy when she knows she won't `pay back'? what you won't eat, don't smell. ladies have no business collecting gifts from guys they know they don't want to date. and to the ladies....Never go to a guys place/room alone. except you are already dating or you Trust him.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 11:16am On Sep 10, 2016
damm.. different opinion, looking for who to blame...
no doubt the guy is a rapist, but are girls not wise enough?
what will you do if you see someone that scammed you? beat the day light out of him even if you won't get your money back, at least you will walk out feeling satisfied.
Girls should stop traping guys with love when you know you don't love him, love is a powerful weapon and most girls dont know... don't expect something when you are not willing to give anything "nothing goes for nothing"
use ur senses how will someone you don't love calls you and ask you to meet him in a hotel or his home, do you expect him to sing for you when you get there? you can avoid being a victim, use ur head. Even if he gets arrested het can bail himself the next day, but you cant bail urself off the memory of being a victim. rape is a serious crime but we all know how things works in this country (remember that beast that ruptured a baby a**s and was granted bail) pls value your life.. avoid wearing skimpy dress outdoors, avoid meeting strangers at private places, when you have a feeling something is wrong, run away.
#Saynotorape

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by exceltech: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2016
RennyX:

But tell me the truth. Are you not going to feel robbed? Or let me put it in a better phrase "used". Why do some people go all out to hurt their ex after a heart break?

So, this is it. We have guys out there who have the mentality of "money for hand back for ground". If they meet a girl and she is demanding they all expect to get something back in return and we all know what it is.

When we look at it from another angle, RAPE is not justified, but it is not an excuse to do things that can lead to it. The girls are always told it is never their fault they are raped. I guess that's why they can do anything and when it leads to rape it becomes another thing.

If some girls reduce the way they follow guys for money up and down or they stop this their "maga" whatever, I believe we are heading in the right direction to also curb this rape menace.

I know we still have many st00pid guys that will rape for no reason, but in this scenario I feel differently.

cool

1. You see a girl for a first time and go up to chat with her(She didn't force you).
Maybe you were rejected , 2.yet you tried again(no force used) maybe you clicked
this time.

3. You ask to take her out(you weren't forced), you spent money on food(no force used).
Some even go out of their way to buy expensive items just to show off.

4.After a while you demand for sex and the girl rebuffs your overtures.
5.Guess what your thinking is(I will keep spending until she agrees).

You attempted again and she denied your request.

Now you think she in an ungrateful, greedy bitch that deserved to be raped.

My question is why not cut through the chase and jump from step 1 to 4
instead of pretending all along or better still visit brothels where with your
money all the women are at your service and you won't feel robbed.
Don't you think this is what a reasonable sex-seeker should do ?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by bebe2(f): 11:23am On Sep 10, 2016
@uyi26

YOU ARE A WIMP!

U SHUD have rushed in and asked ur guy to free her.

No be toto? Plenty fishes in the sea.

If he had a knife and was trying to kill her would u have done same?

If the girl was ur sister , would u have acted same way.

Birds of the same feather, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

And u are bini, so embarrassed to be from same ethnic group as u.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by abimic(m): 11:24am On Sep 10, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I think the victim(girl) should report to the police, the guy was wrong for beating and forcefully engaging in sex without his partner's consent, the girl too is at fault for milking the guy without giving anything back. So both is at fault.
There's more than meets the eyes, the girl doesn't even have the boldness to report else, she begs one to do so for her, she knows she could even be more of guilt than the guy if they both table the matter. I doubt lovers would resort to raping if they both were on good terms, again, all relationship must be define from the onset, if it would involve sex or not so that the people involved would know what's at stake so that, one of them would not feel cheated. But the guy shouldn't have resorted to force as persuasion is more better till she would yield and if she fails to yield, bid her sorry ass good bye.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Gozzzy(m): 11:25am On Sep 10, 2016
My day has been so messed up. I went to see a friend of mine in his house. I was surprised the door wasn't locked and even the gate wasn't locked. I decided to help myself to a drink from his bar as soon as I entered the living room. As I was about serving myself, something told me to check on him in his room to see if he's there. As I approached his room I started hearing sounds. I decided to know what the noise was all about without making a sound.

Only for me to see a girl begging my friend to please have mercy on her and my friend was telling her to shut-up and comply. He was even beating the girl and have even torn her clothes. The girl was weeping bitterly and after about 20mins I decided to pretend I was just coming in by calling his name. He then told me to please wait for him in the living room. He joined me in the living room after about 10mins. I asked why he was breathing heavily and he told me that he just finished having sex with a girl. I confronted him with the truth and he opened up. He said he has been dating this girl for and that he has been spending money on her but she refused him sex. He said he used today's incident to recover all the money he has spent on her.

I'm really stuck between the devil and deep blue sea right now. The girl in question wants me to help report the issue to the police cos she's scared of being stigmatized. On the otherhand, the guy in question is my childhood friend. I can't imagine snitching on my homie and brother. I know it's wrong for him to have raped her but why would a girl be demanding for stuffs from a guy when she knows she's not willing to play ball.
o boy, why did she blow his money, if she wasn't gonna be kpeshed why go to the his house if she was just gonna tie up her legs Is she you sister No ever because of babe wey no deserve am, destroy ur relationship with u guy, it has grave repercussions o... Bros before hoes!!!!!!! ihe nwoke mere nwoke ibe ya, bu were jideere m!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by upuphim(m): 11:29am On Sep 10, 2016
God sent you to save the girl by being there before the act, you failed to do so. It's bad to cry when the head is off. He asked you to wait and you waited in the living room. In fact you are a rapist, too, an accessory after the fact. If the girl summons courage to report, you will be jointly charged with rape.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by claremont(m): 11:31am On Sep 10, 2016
I'm guessing the OP has been exposed as the rapist, and hence, he has quickly deactivated his profile.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by jayfierce(m): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2016
kaziblake:
I know this is your alternate...
Your sisters will get raped by 5men...your mother viginal will be scattered with rapist...You will be castrated and your manhood will no longer function...Nothing you do will ever progress..why?Cos you are an accomplice to a rapist ...
Bastard sin of a thousand father

Please take it easy and don't swear so much. The mother and the sister of this person you dey swear for nor do you anything.

I'm against rape even if she's a prostitute. A woman's No should be respected. I've seen a couple of men rape and thought they got away with it only to reap the repercussions later.

The guy could have declared his intentions at the very beginning or pulled out at any given time if he wasn't getting what he wanted. Instead he stayed and plotted cos he had probably vowed to enter there by all means.

To all guys who say she got what she deserved trust me, you don't want to violate a woman and make you her a prayer topic. Like I said before.....
it is well with the perp and the observer.

Our people say "This one that life is hard for who dem nor curse, wetin go come happen to the one them curse?"

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by schumastic(m): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2016
Ngokafor:

....kindly keep shut with your annoying epistles which are neither here nor there undecided..

...behind your veiled weak attempt at exonerating yourself,you are no different from the useless and sick op and his horde of fellow rapists and supporters on this thread.. angry

there are three sets of people on nl i don't argue with or engage them in any conversation.

1.the uneducated ones, who are opportuned to get a phone but don't know how to use it and also show their uneducated lifestyle on a faceless forum.

2.those who can't post a comment without insults attached to it, cus of their low self esteem as if the person that made them have such a pitiful lifestyle is on this forum.

3.lastly, the immature and childish set of people who are quick to judge but are worst in reality, claiming to be a saint meanwhile they are not.

you have all this characteristics in you and that's why, after i read your first line I didn't read further anymore. to also confirm my points i went through your first 10 post on your profile and guess what I saw? insults, gibberish n immature comments, non of it were solutions or reasonable comments to most of the threads you visited.

I won't reply you again cus I can't learn anything from you and i have other important things to do as well.

if you want to engage me to prove your point or prove me wrong in any topic then do so like a learned person and not those who start their first sentence with insults.

until then, GOODBYE

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Fkforyou(m): 11:34am On Sep 10, 2016
They both used each other, one by manipulation and false pretense and the other by Coercion.

One was niave to still believe in free lunch and the other was niave to think his money can get him anything.

At the end of the day, they are both adults, they have to live with their choices.

Now, can we all move on...and stop being sentimental and bias. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by raayah(f): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2016
dinachi:

Is that how u will stand back and watch your brother being milked dry by wicked women?

Why am I not suprised that you are here defending rapists. If you ever owe anybody anything, I hope they destroy your a-hole forcefully

After all, they spent money on you, so you deserve to be sexually violated.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

Man Flogs Lady Who Visited Him At His Apartment, Throws Her Out. Photos / Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) / Abuja Printer Assassinated At Ceddi Plaza, Stabbed Severally In Neck (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.