Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:37 AM

Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? (66498 Views)

Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened / Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) / Robbery Incident As Captured On CCTV in Ikeja, Lagos (Video And Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by raayah(f): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2016
fowlyansh181:
if she is greedy, she should get whatever comes her way
Greedy how!? It might be that she likes the guy but she doesn't want sex yet.

You guys will be clamouring for virgins left amd right, but God forbid a girl denies you sex.

No amount of money is worth rape.

I hope you get raped too because someone spent money on you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by raayah(f): 11:40am On Sep 10, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Most girls love it.
I know a girl who always cry when you want to make love. When you finger her, she cries the more. But she always come back for more fingering and still cry like someone is beating her and with heavy tears.
My guy mind your business and leave her to settle it herself.

But consent is needed. Would you like if your friend just grabs you and penetrates you forcefully without your permission? Because this is exactly what happened.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by lekonso: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2016
SmartChoices:
did she force you to spend money on her? and does your filthy money give you the right to violate her? very soon you will reap what you have sown rapist!

You people here are encouraging small ladies to go around collecting money from guys and playing them pranks. I'm not supporting rape but if you know the risk of doing that you will stop encouraging what is not good. The girl is lucky that she is just raped and left alone. If she continues doing that she might meet a more deadly guy in future that might do worst thing than rape, like pouring acid on her. There has been similar reports like that in the past. Stop encouraging what is not right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by anumide(f): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2016
cry shocked shocked shocked
I read all 14 pages of reply with awe.
I stopped visiting my male friends as far back as 2013, even the supposedly holy/ disciplined ones. Today's male assumes that when you visit unaccompanied, you are asking for sex.
errm, you mean uyi26 waited in the living room and served himself drinks while his friend beat up, rape and tear a girl's clothes??
Lord Jesus, please come quickly.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by mamateniola1: 11:44am On Sep 10, 2016
You are an illiterate! RAPISTTT!!! You are an accomplice. Go check it out. It is a crime! You should stop a crime or report it!! Haba!! Which planet are you from? Planet of apes and rapists! And to come here to open a thread!!!!!!!
Seun, is there a way we can get this bastard? He should be reported. FOOL!!!!! RAPISTTT!!!!

seriously, where is it written in the Nigerian constitution that if I see something and I choose to turn my face away become a crime?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Ishilove: 11:45am On Sep 10, 2016
joseph1832ng:
My dear, it has absolutely nothing to do with spending, but the girl asking why the guy is spending money on her, especially if they're not dating.

What's wrong if she refuse accepting his spending habits by telling him "No! Don't spend your money on me". Since she's fully aware he's after her coochie.

I'm not holding brief for the rapist, but heck the girl should have seen this coming since she knows what his motives were.
See rape coming?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Ngokafor(f): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2016
...Women,girls and ladies please be extra careful about going to a guys house alone.If you have to go,its either you..

....1) go with as many of your friends as you can..if he is not happy about that,he can go to hell or wail on Nairaland..

..or..

....2)Go to a eatery where people are,again if he is unhappy with that..hell is his option as well as a bucket-ful of tears on nairaland about how ladies are 'materialitic'..better to be called 'hungry' than raped by these animals..

....as you all can see on this thread..there are far too many rapists and depraved individuals in our soceity now...

..Nigeria is a lawless soceity where the abnormal is normal...dont be quick to trust guys abeg.There is no justice for victims so protect yourself.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by whizcartel(m): 11:47am On Sep 10, 2016
byvan03:

His mistake is not posting it here but watching that happen when he could have stopped it. It tells a lot about OP's own decay as a person.
Yeah I understand. I was was actually talking about prosecuting the case. his post would be used as an evidence against his friend and him. I'm already speaking to a human right lawyer and my dad, he is police officer and also a human right activist. he was very wrong not stopping the illegal act.
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by sweetcocoa(f): 11:47am On Sep 10, 2016
sukkot:
come on now, anyone with high IQ will see it the way I see it. Its a passive aggressive way of getting at someone. like you have something against cococandy but you chose this passive aggressive way of throwing jabs lolzz. but like said, maybe its not your intention and this is just the nigerian way of writing --- but in england or america or any western country they will see that as inappropriate. FACTZ. wink
You gotta be kidding me. grin grin grin

So what you are saying is, people don't laugh at dumb statements made, while telling the person that made the comment that he is dumb? Nigga you must be talking about a different western world from the one I know, like da fuq? shocked

Don't make me think Shymm3xx is right about some of the things he says about you o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Trendin(m): 11:48am On Sep 10, 2016
Hehehe!

The dreaded one viewing. Ban loading for those guys supporting or condoning rape.
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Rajosh(m): 11:48am On Sep 10, 2016
you're no better than your friend. You could have stopped him when you had the chance but you turned a deaf ear and a blind eye.
The lady also is partially to be blamed for the part she played which I need not mention but it's not enough to rape her. Two wrongs don't make a right.
To all those supporting op and his friend, may your sisters and daughters be treated same way since it's good in your eyes.

NB: I'm no saint either. I have my own shortcoming. This certainly isn't one of them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Ngokafor(f): 11:48am On Sep 10, 2016
anumide:
cry shocked shocked shocked
I read all 14 pages of reply with awe.
I stopped visiting my males friends as far back as 2013, even the supposedly holy/ disciplined ones. Today's male assumes that when you visit unaccompanied, you are asking for sex.
errm, the OP waiting in the living room and served himself with drinks while his friend beat up, rape and tear a girl's clothes??
Lord Jesus, please come quickly.

.......ladies please learn from this lady here..

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 10, 2016
So many potential rapist on this thread.
1) A man who justifies the crime of another is capable of being an offender himself if put under the same circumstances
2)condemn evil wherever you see one,because next time it might just come to your doorstep to roost

Turning a blind eye to a crime because you feel the victim deserved it and you empathize with the perpetrator makes you just as guilty as the offender. Reading things like this makes me wonder how psychologically and mentally sound people are to draw the line between right and wrong and the worse part of it is that this is not a physical thing that can easily be detected,the people empathizing with the rapist on this thread are suffering from psychosis and have the tendency to evolve into psychopaths either subtle or aggressive ones. And to think we don't have the culture of visiting psychologist, we only see the psychiatric hospital as a place for only mad people, but looking at the disturbing comments from a human being, I begin to wonder how many people out there are suffering from subtle psychological disorders, smh

6 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by raayah(f): 11:48am On Sep 10, 2016
lekonso:

You people here are encouraging small ladies to go around collecting money from guys and playing them pranks. I'm not supporting rape but if you know the risk of doing that you will stop encouraging what is not good. The girl is lucky that she is just raped and left alone. If she continues doing that she might meet a more deadly guy in future that might do worst thing than rape, like pouring acid on her. There has been similar reports like that in the past. Stop encouraging what is not right.

If men stop spending money on women, this will stop. After all, most people in the western world practise equality, but Nigerian men scream at the word feminism.

I want to ask you a question. How much money is worth rape? Is it 500 or 10000.?

Do you agree to be raped for this amount?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by glossy6(f): 11:48am On Sep 10, 2016
SmartChoices:

location is irrelevant act and lack of consent coupled with assault and battery is all that is needed to lock him up for a very long time! the op is 99% the rapist! or how can you stand by watching for twenty minutes a fellow human being been violated!

thanks to all pro rape contributors am gonna have to deal with this traumatic feeling of helplessness of the lady tonight......

For the OP to watch the scene for 20minutes uninterrupted speaks volume. And another extra 10minutes for the act to be perfected is a confirmation that "avians of identical plumage. ............"

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by raayah(f): 11:51am On Sep 10, 2016
Ngokafor:

...Women,girls and ladies please be extra careful about going to a guys house alone.If you have to go,its either you..

....1) go with as many of your friends as you can..if he is not happy about that,he can go to hell or wail on Nairaland..

..or..

....2)Go to a eatery where people are,again if he is unhappy with that..hell is his option as well as a bucket-ful of tears on nairaland about how ladies are 'materialitic'..better to be called 'hungry' than raped by these animals..

....as you all can see on this thread..there are far too many rapists and depraved individuals in our soceity now...

..Nigeria is a lawless soceity where the abnormal is normal...dont be quick to trust guys abeg.There is no justice for victims so protect yourself.

Honestly after 2 rape attempts on myself, I don't visit anyone.

But sometimes, a girl might like a guy and want to spend some time with him without doing anything sexual until she's ready or committed!

This poor girl did nothing wrong to warrant such physical and emotional abuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by joseph1832ng: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2016
Ishilove:

See rape coming?
See anything bad coming. Not just rape, cos sometimes this guys end of beating the girls or doing something else.
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Beamborla(f): 11:51am On Sep 10, 2016
Adinije:
One can commit crime in two ways
1. Commission (The act of actually committing the crime)
2. Omission (Failing to stop a crime when you can)

OP You are an accomplice and you are as guilty as your friend. Maybe the same fate befall your own.
Okay
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by slex(m): 11:52am On Sep 10, 2016
Never accepts gifts from a toaster whether male or female.

You never know if that toaster is deranged.

As a girl, you may think you are sharp collecting things from guys but be warned you may meet a guy that wants to COLLECT HIS OWN by force.

As a guy, r. Ape is terrible and real men don't rape. I advocate for life sentence to rapist.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Ngokafor(f): 11:53am On Sep 10, 2016
schumastic:

there are three sets of people on nl i don't argue with or engage them in any conversation.

1.the uneducated ones, who are opportuned to get a phone but don't know how to use it and also show their uneducated lifestyle on a faceless forum.

2.those who can't post a comment without insults attached to it, cus of their low self esteem as if the person that made them have such a pitiful lifestyle is on this forum.

3.lastly, the immature and childish set of people who are quick to judge but are worst in reality, claiming to be a saint meanwhile they are not.

you have all this characteristics in you and that's why, after i read your first line I didn't read further anymore. to also confirm my points i went through your first 10 post on your profile and guess what I saw? insults, gibberish n immature comments, non of it were solutions or reasonable comments to most of the threads you visited.

I won't reply you again cus I can't learn anything from you and i have other important things to do as well.

if you want to engage me to prove your point or prove me wrong in any topic then do so like a learned person and not those who start their first sentence with insults.

until then, GOODBYE

....Story!!..stop making excuses for rape unless you are a rapist..Goodbye .

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by raayah(f): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2016
slex:
Never accepts gifts from a toaster whether male or female.

You never know if that toaster is deranged.

As a girl, you may think you are sharp collecting things from guys but be warned you may meet a guy that wants to COLLECT HIS OWN by force.

As a guy, r. Ape is terrible and real men don't rape. I advocate for life sentence to rapist.

How sad that accepting a gift can cause physical, sexual and emotional abuse.
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by sukkot: 11:56am On Sep 10, 2016
sweetcocoa:
You gotta be kidding me. grin grin grin

So what you are saying is, people don't laugh at dumb statements made, while telling the person that made the comment that he is dumb? Nigga you must be talking about a different western world from the one I know, like da fuq? shocked

Don't make me think Shymm3xx is right about some of the things he says about you o grin grin
come on now, dont play dumb. but like i said, maybe its just how you write but dont think everyone will agree with you on this issue. daz all am saying. its controversial in dat not everyone will see it how you see it as is the case with myself and ireneony. so just off the bat, 2 people have asked you why you are laughing. those 2 people are not crazy. but it is what it is. trust ya weekend is going schmooveeee wink wink grin
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by whizcartel(m): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2016
uyi26 if you like kill your account on NL.... Run O! But justice would still prevail. I have already gotten a bit of your personal information before you killed your account.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by sweetcocoa(f): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
can't the girl say no, abi dem sew her mouth ni? She brought this upon herself. Maybe she doesn't know that life is all about give and take not take and take, now she suffered the consequences of her actions. Don't blame me blame her sad smiley
I really miss the old NL where you can say things without mincing words, I actually believe people grew common sense to an extent at least by getting harshly schooled on here, it's a pity really.

Do you even know what a gift is? She brought rape on herself, like do you have a brain at all?

What sort of silly talk is life is give and take? What law says it is a must to give or take anything from someone biko nu? Just how is rape consequences of receiving gifts you weren't forced to give?

Come Seun is there no way to filter 1diots off this site? Gosh!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by thekingisback: 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
whizcartel:
uyi26 if you like kill your account on NL.... Run O! But justice would still prevail. I have already gotten a bit of your personal information before you killed your account.
what information are you talking about? Don't allow something big to fall on you because of anther man's headache. I'll personally run an Intel on you to make sure you face the law too. How is it your business? Are the friend, the rapist or the girl? Why can't you guys just mind your business?

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Trendin(m): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
You always demand money from a guy but when he asks you to pay with your toto, you give excuses. Not really because you're a virgin but because you take him for a fool, because him dey wear suit and ties. And there's some thrash, street nigga chopping your ponmo in uncompleted buildings free of charge.
Now you dress seductively and visit your mugu again to make your weekly demands. And your mugu says "Ponmo first or nothing". You start arguing with him; he gets angry and tears your clothes. You run into the streets and scream 'Rape!'.

Na God go punish some girls sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by joseph1832ng: 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
Opinions upon opinion. Pity that's all there is to it, opinion. And it ends here.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by profemz(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
Bless up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by joseph1832ng: 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
Trendin:
You always demand money from a guy but when he asks you to pay with your toto, you give excuses. Not really because you're a virgin but because you take him for a fool, because him dey wear suit and ties. And there's some thrash, street nigga chopping your ponmo in uncompleted buildings free of charge.
Now you dress seductively and visit your mugu again to make your weekly demands. And your mugu says "Ponmo first or nothing". You start arguing with him; he gets angry and tears your clothes. You run into the streets and scream 'Rape!'.

Na God go punish some girls sha.
LMAO! Many girls still believe it's their God given right to eat a guys money.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by sweetcocoa(f): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
sukkot:
come on now, dont play dumb. but like i said, maybe its just how you write but dont think everyone will agree with you on this issue. daz all am saying. its controversial in dat not everyone will see it how you see it as is the case with myself and ireneony. so just off the bat, 2 people have asked you why you are laughing. those 2 people are not crazy. but it is what it is. trust ya weekend is going schmooveeee wink wink grin
You didn't answer my question sukkot, don't evade.

Can one laugh at a dumb statement while calling it dumb, both in speech and writing? This is not about how I write.

There is no controversy whatsoever in that post, if I was taking a jab at cococandy, wouldn't it be beyond stupid to defend the baby in the manner I did while calling the OP a hater and stupid in the 'plainest' of words?

Ofcourse not everyone will agree, people are disagreeing on rape, how much more a post about a baby's looks, you forget that majority of the world is daft, pity you fall into that lot today. cry

Sukkot, you disappoint me terribly.

My weekend is going swell, yours?
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
sweetcocoa:
I really miss the old NL where you can say things without mincing words, I actually believe people grew common sense to an extent at least by getting harshly schooled on here, it's a pity really.

Do you even know what a gift is? She brought rape on herself, like do you have a brain at all?

What sort of silly talk is life is give and take? What law says it is a must to give or take anything from someone biko nu? Just how is rape consequences of receiving gifts you weren't forced to give?

Come Seun is there no way to filter 1diots off this site? Gosh!
take a chill pill please, I'm just saying my mind. If my comment offend you, I'm sorry smiley all I'm saying is, she shouldn't have taken the gift because she should know when guys give out something, they will always want something in return. At least now she will learn her lesson smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply)

Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG / Guys Kidnapped 16 Children In Benin City And Slept With Them In A Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.