Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) (11251 Views)

When She Says "I'm Taken" / Why Do Girls Do This When They Are In The Mood And A Guy Is By Their Side (pics) / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by franzis(m): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lol her own life is not safe too with all this wire na. She can't sleep comfortably sef. If the trap clamp her pussy from sleep nko, who go help her? No be d man?
Re: When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by RoyalBlak007: 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by faith551(m): 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
nawa oo,when a relationship gets to this point, to me it's not working anymore
Re: When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
This is a result of a failed relationship

Soooooo hilarious
Re: When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by NevetsIbot(m): 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lol.... That trap between the laps got me ROTL.... Make the guy no go do error... It will just be CHOPPED!!!!!
Re: When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by Larryfest(m): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
Before it gets to this stage i for don waka tey tey
Re: When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by Idydarling(f): 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
faith551:
nawa oo,when a relationship gets to this point, to me it's not working anymore
you're right
Re: When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by faith551(m): 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
Idydarling:
you're right

thank God someone else thinks so smiley
Re: When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
I'll still find a way to Bang her tho.....

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by kuchikau: 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*
Re: When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by GloShare(m): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
Re: When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by iPrevail(m): 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
For me it's completely unnecessary. Besides, I can't date a girl that is not in sync with me.. I want what she wants, she wants what I want.
Re: When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by Opistorincos(m): 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ki ni itumo gbogbo wayray gan, no girl can use this method for me when it's not like my hands have been amputated. Team #vaselinecrew
Re: When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by josab122: 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
Using bab wire, I can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by Thobiy(m): 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
Which kind thing be this
Re: When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by Sammmypoko(m): 12:45am On Sep 11, 2016
If it gets to this point den d guy is a gooner....quiet daft.
Re: When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by gamargu(m): 1:33am On Sep 11, 2016
kuchikau:
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*
What is this kuma. So you found a girl that doesn't mensturate abi
Re: When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by McBrooklyn(m): 2:07am On Sep 11, 2016
She is not ready for wetin?? undecided

I'll simply just disconnect the whole power source in the house and fûck the daylight out of her angry
Re: When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by Jayjay0(m): 6:41am On Sep 11, 2016
When she does that I will take my bath, dress up and take a stroll... Yeah wink
Re: When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 11, 2016
Lol, No go area
Re: When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by Bird99(m): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
There must be another way
Re: When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by franzis(m): 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
Bird99:
There must be another way
with what she has on her ,there seems to be no other way...
Re: When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by Bird99(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
franzis:
with what she has on her ,there seems to be no other way...
Her mouth
Re: When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by czarr(m): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
kuchikau:
just say you hate girls....which girls don't mensturate?
Re: When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by kuchikau: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
czarr:

Few dnt.
Re: When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by kuchikau: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
czarr:

Few dnt...
Re: When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by kuchikau: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
gamargu:

Exactly
Re: When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by kuchikau: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
gamargu:

Exactly
Re: When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by Yeligray(m): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
EVEN YOUR MOM MENSTRATES. ITS NATURE.
Re: When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by Yeligray(m): 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
kuchikau:
Re: When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) by kuchikau: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
Yeligray:
EVEN YOUR MOM MENSTRATES. ITS NATURE.EVEN YOUR MOM MENSTRATES. ITS NATURE.

Sorry to disappiont u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) / See The Parting Gift A Random Guy Left On A Lady's Thighs After Dancing With Her / +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.