Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Why Do Girls Do This When They Are In The Mood And A Guy Is By Their Side (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Do This When They Are In The Mood And A Guy Is By Their Side (pics) (5142 Views)

"So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / Assuming You Are In The Mood And Seriously Need Him / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Do This When They Are In The Mood And A Guy Is By Their Side (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
I wonder why girls always ask God in their mind whether the guy is the right man for them when konji is holding them and a guy is by their side.

That was what happened to sister uzoamaka titilayo okafor snr, when brother timo aka bulldozer came to visit her and konji was holding amaka, so she kept on asking God in her mind ''is timo the right man for me, or not'', but konji was holding timo too, so he got down with the boogle down and while they were still doing the ife ntinye, uzoamaka was still asking ''baba God, are you sure that timo is really the right man for me, tell me ooo'' but no reply, two months later, an alert came, pregnancy alert and uzomaka don belle, instead of her to start crying she was still asking, is timo the right man for me, not knowing that there was network failure and her message were not getting to heaven on time
well to cut the story short, uzoamaka is now selling pepper and tomatoes in ogbuefi madagom market, and timo has ran away to iraq.

so in not more than 300 words, kindly write a descritive essay, describing the reasons why girls usually ask that kind of questions

1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Do This When They Are In The Mood And A Guy Is By Their Side (pics) by ring7(m): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
Where dem dee
Re: Why Do Girls Do This When They Are In The Mood And A Guy Is By Their Side (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
ring7:
Where dem dee
who be dat
Re: Why Do Girls Do This When They Are In The Mood And A Guy Is By Their Side (pics) by lastchild: 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
I wonder why girls always ask God in their mind whether the guy is the right man for them when konji is holding them and a guy is by their side.

That was what happened to sister uzoamaka titilayo okafor snr, when brother timo aka bulldozer came to visit her and konji was holding amaka, so she kept on asking God in her mind ''is timo the right man for me, or not'', but konji was holding timo too, so he got down with the boogle down and while they were still doing the ife ntinye, uzoamaka was still asking ''baba God, are you sure that timo is really the right man for me, tell me ooo'' but no reply, two months later, an alert came, pregnancy alert and uzomaka don belle, instead of her to start crying she was still asking, is timo the right man for me, not knowing that there was network failure and her message were not getting to heaven on time
well to cut the story short, uzoamaka is now selling pepper and tomatoes in ogbuefi madagom market, and timo has ran away to iraq.

so in not more than 300 words, kindly write a descritive essay, describing the reasons why girls usually ask that kind of questions
the fatal mistakes you guys make when creating a thread is writing pic on the subject when there's no pic

With this people that visits the thread runs out when they see no pic
Re: Why Do Girls Do This When They Are In The Mood And A Guy Is By Their Side (pics) by EWAagoyin(m): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
funny

Re: Why Do Girls Do This When They Are In The Mood And A Guy Is By Their Side (pics) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2016

Re: Why Do Girls Do This When They Are In The Mood And A Guy Is By Their Side (pics) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

that thing you smoke is really strong. Give me some abeg
Re: Why Do Girls Do This When They Are In The Mood And A Guy Is By Their Side (pics) by Samjr(m): 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
Fraudulent thread
Re: Why Do Girls Do This When They Are In The Mood And A Guy Is By Their Side (pics) by ring7(m): 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

who be dat
Ajibutter and ajikpoko den that form posh.

(1) (Reply)

ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? / Warning! Read What Too Much Masturbation Can Do To Your P*nis / How Would You Handle This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.