Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. (5488 Views)

What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? / My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by Dandsome: 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
At one point in our lives, we usually have a crush on someone. It'll be so strong that whenever the person bumbs into you, most times confusion sets in.

Now that's not the problem. The problem is when your friend(s) is(are) around. They usually have that "wicked" look or action they display.

Can you share some of them and why do friends enjoy doing That

1 Like

Re: What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
grin lol. Exactly.

Remembered wen I got crush on this gal. .back During my 2nd year in school.
Anytime she bumbs in, my friends wl look at me and say "oga crusher, she don show" go meet am.
And I wl frown and warn them seriously.

#YOLO
Re: What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by AnodaIT(m): 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
Let me just stay around maybe Danhumprey will come and explain what the hell is going on here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by Richiy(f): 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
Not forgetting the fever you will catch. Your body go just go solo grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by nuchinova(m): 11:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
Richiy:
or when you suddenly aren't fluent in english anymore whenever around them

4 Likes

Re: What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by Richiy(f): 11:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
nuchinova:

You also become a stammerer grin And suddenly very humble or hostile. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by kazyhm(m): 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
nuchinova:
Re: What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by adaksbullet: 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
Richiy:

hostel angry angry angry
Re: What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by iPrevail(m): 12:12am On Sep 10, 2016
My padi Sheye had no cool.. He'll blow my cover and make everything so damn obvious. The chica will then start forming goddess. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by nuchinova(m): 12:31am On Sep 10, 2016
Richiy:

I experienced this one just two months ago. Totally worth it

1 Like

Re: What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by Danhumprey: 4:04am On Sep 10, 2016
AnodaIT:
Let me just stay around maybe Danhumprey will come and explain what the hell is going on here
lol. me self no understand.
Re: What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by GodblessNig247(m): 4:36am On Sep 10, 2016
Richiy:

Yea thats the feeling u get! !! I started crushing in primary school. The moment she comes into the class i feel this Coldness deep inside my spine and inner happiness too. Anytime she doesn't come to school oh that day is ruined, bad day!! I never had the guts to become her friend we never talked!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by Luckymay(f): 8:58am On Sep 10, 2016
I have never crushed on anyone before. So I don't know the feelings nor the reactions from peers. ;DI have never crushed on anyone before. So I don't know the feelings nor the reactions from peers.
Re: What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by Dandsome: 9:26am On Sep 10, 2016
Farano, Rocktation and others how do you people usually feel.?

Seun, does Lalasticlala have any crush in your office? #InnocentQuestion
Re: What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by Richiy(f): 9:26am On Sep 10, 2016
adaksbullet:
hostel angry angry angry

Hahaha grin grin. Oga Adaks grin grin You don become my spell check baaaaa kiss
Re: What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by Richiy(f): 9:31am On Sep 10, 2016
GodblessNig247:

Yea thats the feeling u get! !! I started crushing in primary school. The moment she comes into the class i feel this Coldness deep inside my spine and inner happiness too. Anytime she doesn't come to school oh that day is ruined, bad day!! I never had the guts to become her friend we never talked!

grin grin grin

Where is the girl sef. I tracked down my primary school crush. He is now a fellowship pastor grin
Re: What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by GodblessNig247(m): 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
Richiy:

grin grin grin

Where is the girl sef. I tracked down my primary school crush. He is now a fellowship pastor grin

Lol grin. I don't know where she is o. She should be married. Hope to see her for the fun of it o. Lol. Ur own is funny o.
Re: What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by Richiy(f): 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
GodblessNig247:

Lol grin. I don't know where she is o. She should be married. Hope to see her for the fun of it o. Lol. Ur own is funny o.

Did you just wake up grin

Or you are one of the busy busy office bees grin

And don't go around seeing married chicks. There is a reason they are married grin
Re: What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by GodblessNig247(m): 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
Richiy:

Did you just wake up grin

Or you are one of the busy busy office bees grin

And don't go around seeing married chicks. There is a reason they are married grin

Lol. I cant do that o. I have utmost respect for married women. Cant think of that.
I got a long public hols no work. So happy about that grin What about you?
Re: What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by Richiy(f): 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
GodblessNig247:

Lol. I cant do that o. I have utmost respect for married women. Cant think of that.
I got a long public hols no work. So happy about that grin What about you?

Good for you.

I have been on hols for a while now grin I am beginning to feel jobless sef.
Re: What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by adaksbullet: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
Richiy:

Hahaha grin grin. Oga Adaks grin grin You don become my spell check baaaaa kiss
yels mine deer abi it his not good ni? kiss
Re: What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
hehehehecheesy, have this huge crush on my lecturer atm embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by Akanbibabatunde(m): 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
Dandsome:
At one point in our lives, we usually have a crush on someone. It'll be so strong that whenever the person bumbs
richommie post=49223748:
grin lol. Exactly.
Remembered wen I got crush on this gal. .back During my 2nd year in school.
Anytime she bumbs in, my friends wl look at me and say "oga crusher, she don show" go meet am.
And I wl frown and warn them seriously.
#YOLO
into you, most times confusion sets in.
Now that's not the problem. The problem is when your friend(s) is(are) around. They usually have that "wicked" look or action they display.
Can you share some of them and why do friends enjoy doing That
y are u both bumb(ing) angry
Re: What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by Akanbibabatunde(m): 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
adaksbullet:
yels mine deer abi it his not good ni? kiss
yes mayn deir assume it didnt good ...small eglish u cant spake...
Re: What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by adaksbullet: 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
yes mayn deir assume it didnt good ...small eglish u cant spake...
while are u mesion me? I'm I toked too u? Are u haved PHE on eglish? undecided wish sch are u go?

1 Like

Re: What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by adaksbullet: 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
Aderola15:
hehehehecheesy, have this huge crush on my lecturer atm embarassed embarassed embarassed
u are whant too had sex whit ur lesural shocked

Asewo cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by McBrooklyn(m): 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
adaksbullet:
u are whant too had sex whit ur lesural shocked

Asewo cheesy

Lol, Madt man grin grin

But Bus, when you go comot studio with your malanja now?? undecided
Re: What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by adaksbullet: 12:02am On Sep 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Madt man grin grin

But Bus, when you go comot studio with your malanja now?? undecided
am stiil worked in it,we we relised mine abum first wink
Re: What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by Opistorincos(m): 4:57am On Sep 13, 2016
grin
Re: What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by McBrooklyn(m): 10:21am On Sep 13, 2016
adaksbullet:
am stiil worked in it,we we relised mine abum first wink

Bus, gimme the link make ah go download the gbedu wey dey burst brain now kiss
Re: What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by adaksbullet: 10:24am On Sep 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Bus, gimme the link make ah go download the gbedu wey dey burst brain now kiss
am come wink
Re: What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look. by McBrooklyn(m): 10:27am On Sep 13, 2016
adaksbullet:
am come wink

OK, Bus!!! cool

Drop the gbedu wey dey burst brain as E dey hot kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man’s Whose Ex Had A Smelly Vagina Shares His Experience (read) / SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] / Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.