Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew (2132 Views)

SARS Officers Bite More Than They Can Chew After Slapping Soldier(video) / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2016
colik:

Smh.
You're going round in circles.
I don't think you even read my comment.
I'm 'speaking' based on the write-up above and you're here citing examples that have nothing to do with the matter at hand.
You'll do well to refrain from quoting me again.
Good day.

Sorry ma.
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 10, 2016
Romancer:
of course,but today's generation see sex as a paramount thing in a relationship, but some girls don't agree to this. Then i will advice such girl to stay clear n reject anything coming from the guy. But some girls go still dey do oju kokoro dey collect , on the other hand the guy go begin dey expect. Then katakata go set in... Is it that hard to reject anything? If unfortunately it results into rape...the guy will start justifying his spendings. So you see what am saying??

No I don't see what you're saying.
You're entitled to your opinion though so I'll leave you to it.
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 10, 2016
colik:
Nice write-up.

I don't agree with you though.
I refuse to believe that very few girls are self reliant.
That's like saying most girls are dirty or most girls are ugly. That's a very wrong assumption.
Granted,some girls are only in relationships because they need a portable money bag but this doesn't mean that 'most' girls have this same idea.

There's no excuse for rape no matter how you look at it. If it's all about the money guys spend on their girls then can't they take that same money to ladies who are more willing?
Are you forgetting the pedophiles?
Or innocent victims who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time?
First, people brought up mode of dressing as the reason for rape and now it's about the money?
Well it's not.

C'mon shut it make we hear word....if u dnt want to b raped by a guy u're collecting money from then avoid the guy or his money.....if u read d post well op as clearly stated he's nt in support of rape same here 2.....BUT I SUPPORT "SOW AND REAP"...if u get raped whilst trying to av a maga na u sabi,let naija girls learn no man is ur atm, e easy na im ur papa no b dangote
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Romancer(m): 9:19am On Sep 10, 2016
colik:

No I don't see what you're saying.
You're entitled to your opinion though so I'll leave you to it.
ok...opinion differs.
But i will give u some advice.
always think deep b4 u make any choice in life and try as much as possible to stay away from trouble.
From ur profile picture u look like someone who is still guarded, it will not be forever, the world is a small but cruel place!
Peace... cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 10, 2016
Romancer:
ok...opinion differs.
But i will give u some advice.
always think deep b4 u make any choice in life and try as much as possible to stay away from trouble.
From ur profile picture u look like someone who is still guarded, it will not be forever, the world is a small but cruel place!
Peace... cool

That's a very good piece of advice.
Thanks. smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 10, 2016
Sweetpenis:

C'mon shut it make we hear word....if u dnt want to b raped by a guy u're collecting money from then avoid the guy or his money.....if u read d post well op as clearly stated he's nt in support of rape same here 2.....BUT I SUPPORT "SOW AND REAP"...if u get raped whilst trying to av a maga na u sabi,let naija girls learn no man is ur atm, e easy na im ur papa no b dangote

undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Ngokafor(f): 9:53am On Sep 10, 2016
Romancer:
this is the world we live in, you are castrated for speaking the truth.
Even jesus christ was not spared, who am i?

....Dont mention Jesus Christ in this show of shame you call a thread cos there is no iota of truth in it..Most of you guys have really sunk so low in your mind-set about what is right and wrong its shocking!!..

...If a girl collects money from a guy...so freakking what??..Is that why she should be raped??.was he forced or compelled to do so..It is not a crime anywhere in the world for women to collect money or gifts freely offered by men and thats a fact!!..what nonsense are we reading from you lots??

..i repeat..the babies and toddlers your gender rapes daily..do they collect money from men too??...cos we are well aware of the increasing incidents of rape of minors,babies and toddlers by men in this very sick and abnormal soceity we live in...Its becomes people like you make excuses for rapists thats why its more common these days.

..imagine you justyfying this rubbish....nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Romancer(m): 10:22am On Sep 10, 2016
Ngokafor:

....Dont mention Jesus Christ in this show of shame you call a thread cos there is no iota of truth in it..Most of you guys have really sunk so low in your mind-set about what is right and wrong its shocking!!..

...If a girl collects money from a guy...so freakking what??..Is that why she should be raped??.was he forced or compelled to do so..It is not a crime anywhere in the world for women to collect money or gifts freely offered by men and thats a fact!!..what nonsense are we reading from you lots??

..i repeat..the babies and toddlers your gender rapes daily..do they collect money from men too??...cos we are well aware of the increasing incidents of rape of minors,babies and toddlers by men in this very sick and abnormal soceity we live in...Its becomes people like you make excuses for rapists thats why its more common these days.

..imagine you justyfying this rubbish....nonsense.
weytin dey do this one sef? Rape comes in many scenerio. Am talking about that a particular one.
As someone said is there any justification for robbery? We all know the answer but can we stop robbers from robbing? No, but we can avoid robbery by having a better security in checks.
The same apply for rape cases like this.
Sometime u cant stop trouble but u can avoid it.
Hope u understand my point oga.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! / . / Banned In India Uploaded On Youtube(sins 2005)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.