Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court (58264 Views)

2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD / Patience Jonathan Caught Trying To Withdraw $5mill From Her Frozen Account / $22.3m Cash: CCB Gets Fresh Request On Ex-first Lady Patience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by PassingShot(m): 2:11am On Sep 11, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
guy!!shatap!!! to buy common groundnut for soaking garri is hard in this dry regime! what makes you think this present government is not stocking up cash somewhere?what development has been accomplished in just 2years?

no just make me vex!!!
Lazy Kid who doesn't know the difference between 15 months and 2 years.
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Codes151(m): 2:39am On Sep 11, 2016
No investigations! No remarks yet from sources! Nairalanders donces don dey conclude!!!
Zombie o zombie
Zombie o zombie ooooooo
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by drtevwo: 4:33am On Sep 11, 2016
Mynd44:
If she can present the companies, tax receipts and other relevant documents to show that she legally earned the money, I don't see the problem

BTW, That's a big "if"
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by anonimi: 5:15am On Sep 11, 2016
bashydemy:
Omo the way this people milk this country dry is alarming, Am waiting for their supporter the likes of anonimi,firefire,Izonpikin,Tonyebarcanister etc to come and defend this... I know anonimi will come will come spamming this thread soon.

You should talk to your only saviour, the Dullard of Daura DoD how he has been milking our country dry in a typical chop & clean mouth style since the mid-70s when he was military governor of the North Eastern state, i.e. for the last four decades.
Are you a buharist who is redeemable from the zombie curse or are you a buharideen who cannot be redeemed but is rather irrevocably lost?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3191654_1239200310207040029852596885005702579760607n_jpeg655e00798ae6d4674d9087bb4277b198

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206894_tmp30566fbimg1450529509545914443311_jpeg4c3407a2efe4a93f64218f856abf9b9a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:23am On Sep 11, 2016
PassingShot:
I weep for the idiots who support these looters. They stole your yesterday, today and tomorrow, yet you could defend them and even shamelessly declare "bring back corruption" just because you no longer have free easy money!

Where did she get $31 million dollars from? Why was the money kept in other people's account if not stolen? Jonathan was a calamitous curse to Nigeria. Thank God we booted the Ineffectual Buffoon out. cheesy cheesy

http://guardian.ng/news/patience-jonathan-tells-court-frozen-account-belongs-to-her/

1)It seems when they bash Dropshot so much, you drop it and pick up Passingshot cheesy

2)Have sort for the tax clearance of these companies to ascertain if they were available?

3)Patience Jonathan according to you who left service as a permanent secretary cannot afford such amount; but your hero whose wife is a hair dresser can afford to drop 138million notwithstanding the husband borrowed 27million a month before? ...

4)Patience Jonathan is a thief because a cumulative sum of $31dollars were domiciled in 5 companies account and her personal account...but Aisha Buhari is not a thief because the Aisha in Halliburton scandal isn't her but PDP imaginary concoction...which Buhari can NEVER investigate or unravel... notwithstanding Nigeria has an outstanding $180million of that loot waiting for repatriation in USA once the looters are prosecuted...

5) Patience Jonathan is not to be defended hence we be called idiots and corruption promoters; but Buhari and Aisha are to be defended by the Solomon's & saints of this country...

6) Patience Jonathan stole "your" yesterday, today, & tomorrow but Aisha Buhari with her ostentatious cum luxurious lifestyle albeit a hair dresser refunded and restored what the "Holocaust" has stolen from you ...

7)Patience Jonathan cannot own such amount having worked as permanent secretary, served as first Lady for 16years but Aisha Buhari can afford her 138mil and luxurious living cum world travels as a hair dresser and first Lady for barely 2years...

coolI forgot that Jonathan declared ALL his assets OPENLY in 2007 but Buhari vehemently refused to declare his openly as promised during campaigns and has NEVER done so anytime in history..but Jonathan is a thief Not worth defending by anybody but Buhari is a man of integrity who deserves our collective support and defense with our blood ...

9) Jonathan should not be commended OPENLY by anybody for his projects being commissioned by buhari because government is a continuum but should be insulted for every buhari failure because Jonathan laid the foundation for such failure...

10) The crass nepotism of Buhari isn't corruption...rot in PTF under him is propaganda... Selective justice as head of state is corruption fighting back... bastardizing leadership snd economy isn't his fault... corruption presently in Nigeria is product of Jonathan hangover...

NOTHING can explain such reasoning as portrayed by you except DEEP SEATED HATRED cum BIGOTRY... Mizmycoli teach your friend that the burden of hatred hurts the vendor not his purported enemy...Good Morning!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by sweetgala(m): 7:44am On Sep 11, 2016
Mynd44:
If she can present the companies, tax receipts and other relevant documents to show that she legally earned the money, I don't see the problem

BTW, That's a big "if"

Doubt she ever will be , neither her salaries nor her husband's for 6 years would tally up to 30 million

She does not have any prior history of engagement in business before her role in governance she was a civil servant so she'll have a long day trying to prove this.

I believe Nigeria needs to start operating a self declaration of earnings as done in US to stop fraud and corruption
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by sweetgala(m): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2016
drss2:
dis is d only place were u will find zombies entertaining demselves in large numbas mastubating ova witchunting forgeting dat their gods buratai savings account, danbazau, liar mohammed, tinubu, judas ameachi, fashola, aisha cassandra halliburton n even d dullard himself ar FANTASTICALLY kworopt.

Does not take away from the fact PEJ is extremely corrupt and wrecked her husband's legacy.

Buratai bought a million dollar house not beyond his earnings as a general if he takes out a mortgage, I don't know how Amaechi was able to legally obtain funds to buy a private jet , the Aisha Buhari has been proven beyond doubt to be a different individual not same as the wife of the president and Tinubu is the godfather of them all good luck trying to catch that slippery snake

But we know for a fact that every one in the GEJ era looted the national purse dry
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by sweetgala(m): 7:51am On Sep 11, 2016
PassingShot:

So, the government has control over how media houses source and report their news?

Wonderfoolish everywhere!

The ministry of information has a job of controlling what is released for public consumption , beyond any over zealous journalism but matters in the court are different everyone is free to attend the session and observe the proceedings
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by sweetgala(m): 7:52am On Sep 11, 2016
PRYCE:
All you inconsequentials up there can't do NADA about PEJ!

Just keep masturbating there....

BTW, 1. The "incorruptibles" chief of army staff has property in Dubai and has gone UNANSWERED

2. His military sells Anti Aircraft guns to BH

3. He spent 5bn on maintaining presidential jets in a paltry 15 months

E.t.c

ALL HAIL HIS ROYAL DULLARDNESS!

Only zombies will overlook all these and start masturbating over other people's issues.

Happy ejacùlation by the way! grin

My deranged friends I can assure of one thing PEJ is going to answer 101 questions in kirikiri
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by sweetgala(m): 7:54am On Sep 11, 2016
jmichlins:
have you seen or heard of China investigating officials? what you hear is when they are condemned. This propaganda has got to stop. You can continue with your insults with your empty stomach. I can see the hunger is affecting everyone and you e-warrors specially cause you folks are quick to resort to cursing people where you can simply explain yourself

China is a totally controlled one party state. Democracy is not exactly their thing unless you would rather Buhari operate his old tactics of military secrete trials and swift justice.

Please choose one
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by sweetgala(m): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2016
PassingShot:

Do you live in China to conclude on how they handle their corruption cases to the point of final judgement? Does China operate the type of screwed democracy we run?

Say whatever nonsense you like, the fact is the government doesn't control what the media houses choose to write about. A toddler knows this much.

Please tells the mumu especially not a matter in a public court session.
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by sweetgala(m): 8:02am On Sep 11, 2016
jmichlins:
you can tell yourself what you want to believe about this fight about corruption been successful but we know otherwise. The media told us that about #1trn has been recovered but the government still claims she has no funds to run.
fact is not just me but many Nigerians are hungry. The government has agencies meant to fight corruption so this issue of getting it twisted has got to stop. This fight against corruption will make no sense if the life of the masses aren't improved. Tell you what, why did the mainframe media not made aware that their has been job opportunities in CBN but they went ahead to employ their kids. What about the Army Chief with house in Dubai isn't that height of corruption

A house in Dubai is not exactly beyond the pay of Buratai, he is a general earning nothing less than 150- 200 K dollars anually a 1 million house if a mortgage is secured is not out of order.

I however doubt you'll find 10 million sitting idle in Buratai account
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by sweetgala(m): 8:06am On Sep 11, 2016
jmichlins:
now you are talking. The government should leave the issue of telling us they are fighting corruption to doing something important about this economy. Let EFCC, ICPC and Nigeria Police do their thing. And believe me it doesn't much to suspend an official found to be corrupt, investigate him and then if he's clean all his arrears paid with apology and if not allow the law take course. You can never fight corruption with corrupt hands

Except the information you receive daily about the war against corruption is not being drop feed by the government but rather journalists and news dailies who need to fill up their columns with news worthy content and the millions of bloggers in Nigeria lately trying to attract people to their blogs
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by achieverme(m): 8:07am On Sep 11, 2016
babdap:
No sane Nigeria will support corruption, let's us unite against the war on corruption.

And the war should start with Buratai, Amechi, Tinubu and Fashola.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by PassingShot(m): 8:09am On Sep 11, 2016
[s]
Whynotthetruth:

1)It seems when they bash Dropshot so much, you drop it and pick up Passingshot cheesy

2)Have sort for the tax clearance of these companies to ascertain if they were available?

3)Patience Jonathan according to you who left service as a permanent secretary cannot afford such amount; but your hero whose wife is a hair dresser can afford to drop 138million notwithstanding the husband borrowed 27million a month before? ...

4)Patience Jonathan is a thief because a cumulative sum of $31dollars were domiciled in 5 companies account and her personal account...but Aisha Buhari is not a thief because the Aisha in Halliburton scandal isn't her but PDP imaginary concoction...which Buhari can NEVER investigate or unravel... notwithstanding Nigeria has an outstanding $180million of that loot waiting for repatriation in USA once the looters are prosecuted...

5) Patience Jonathan is not to be defended hence we be called idiots and corruption promoters; but Buhari and Aisha are to be defended by the Solomon's & saints of this country...

6) Patience Jonathan stole "your" yesterday, today, & tomorrow but Aisha Buhari with her ostentatious cum luxurious lifestyle albeit a hair dresser refunded and restored what the "Holocaust" has stolen from you ...

7)Patience Jonathan cannot own such amount having worked as permanent secretary, served as first Lady for 16years but Aisha Buhari can afford her 138mil and luxurious living cum world travels as a hair dresser and first Lady for barely 2years...

coolI forgot that Jonathan declared ALL his assets OPENLY in 2007 but Buhari vehemently refused to declare his openly as promised during campaigns and has NEVER done so anytime in history..but Jonathan is a thief Not worth defending by anybody but Buhari is a man of integrity who deserves our collective support and defense with our blood ...

9) Jonathan should not be commended OPENLY by anybody for his projects being commissioned by buhari because government is a continuum but should be insulted for every buhari failure because Jonathan laid the foundation for such failure...

10) The crass nepotism of Buhari isn't corruption...rot in PTF under him is propaganda... Selective justice as head of state is corruption fighting back... bastardizing leadership snd economy isn't his fault... corruption presently in Nigeria is product of Jonathan hangover...

NOTHING can explain such reasoning as portrayed by you except DEEP SEATED HATRED cum BIGOTRY... Mizmycoli teach your friend that the burden of hatred hurts the vendor not his purported enemy...Good Morning!!!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by sweetgala(m): 8:15am On Sep 11, 2016
Suprnov3r:
All these wives of ex presidents self. Aisha buhari of haliburton comes to mind. They should go ahead and arrest her since that is the only thing they voted the idots for

Another weekly distraction article for zombies to salivate. $31 million dollars is huge, but very tiny compared to how much we have lost as a nation due to the cluelessness of the current sherrif supervising corruption in the north.

I see so many vultures commenting on this thread after getting their voices back as expected. Every one of them supported the recession inducing policies with their stuuuupid comments. The last time I checked, billions of naira has been made up north by your slave masters while you earn your keep defending them and chewing on dead and dry bones they feed weekly.

We have heard about the trillions of dollars gej stole before, how come it is 31 million dollars we are seeing here?

Meanwhile enjoy your salah recession ... first since 1984

Only a clueless individual like yourself oblivious to the operations of the economy and history of Nigeria would ever suggest the APC government induced a recession , because I already saw this coming as far back as 2014 when Madame Ngozi said in public forums that 5000 new cars means Nigerian economy is stable and booming.

This current state of the nation was long overdue GEJ simply borrowed money at ridiculous rates backed by the high price of crude and depleted the foreign reserves to counter the doomed state of the economy by flooding the economy with corrupt money he did not seek legislative authority to disburse , Buhari does not have that trump card so here we are.

The worst APC can be accused of in this matter is not being speedy in articulating the magnitude of the problems to Nigeria and constantly reminding us of where we came from i.e PDP reign of 16 years ; anyone with half a brain knows what lead to this economic turmoil
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 11, 2016
Diplomaticbeing:
OP and his ilks are just being prejudicial which is a sign of pettiness. The case is before the court of competent jurisdiction, so let's allow it to pronounce the woman guilty before casting aspersions on her.

Believe you me, it's only a foolish person that would be opportune to attain the position of Mrs Jonathan without devising legal means to amass riches. Don't forget, No law of the country banned anyone that occupies/occupied a first lady office from owning companies either directly or indirectly.

Breaking the law of a country/organization is a crime, but bending such a law is never a crime. E.g. tax avoidance is not a crime, but tax evasion is a crime.

tax avoidance is not a crime,? Please teach me more. Tax holiday is quite different from what you are saying.
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:42am On Sep 11, 2016
PassingShot:

Lazy Kid who doesn't know the difference between 15 months and 2 years.
you still dey make noise? even 2years and 15moths combined will be empty.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by bashydemy(m): 9:53am On Sep 11, 2016
anonimi:

You should talk to your only saviour, the Dullard of Daura DoD how he has been milking our country dry in a typical chop & clean mouth style since the mid-70s when he was military governor of the North Eastern state, i.e. for the last four decades.
Are you a buharist who is redeemable from the zombie curse or are you a buharideen who cannot be redeemed but is rather irrevocably lost?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3191654_1239200310207040029852596885005702579760607n_jpeg655e00798ae6d4674d9087bb4277b198

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206894_tmp30566fbimg1450529509545914443311_jpeg4c3407a2efe4a93f64218f856abf9b9a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

If you are daft without comprehension using the same tactics that Buhari recieve money from Dasuki to justify this shameful act of mama P then you need your brain to be checked.. When Adesina make that statement did Dasuki counter it? Buhari is former Head Of States then and he is entitled to stuff from the Govt same way former Head Of states get it and mind you GEJ is getting his own now under same Buhari..

About when he has been in the military, I just dont know what to say but shake my head for you, You are like a drowning man trying to find something to hang on. Right from PMB military days as Governor, Minister etc, No one has ever indict of embezzlement if you have any tangible proof show it and let us not this your mumu propaganda you using to spam every thread... Even Abacha try to tarnish his image by appointing him to the PTA and when he see there are some mismanagement what did he do? He resign and PTA never exist anymore after he resign...

Ogbeni the wife of your Hero will have her days in court soon...
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by anonimi: 10:15am On Sep 11, 2016
bashydemy:
If you are daft without comprehension using the same tactics that Buhari recieve money from Dasuki to justify this shameful act of mama P

Please show me where I justified any allegation that is yet to be decided in court.
Are you trying to tell a lie against me also

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by anonimi: 10:18am On Sep 11, 2016
sweetgala:
A house in Dubai is not exactly beyond the pay of Buratai, he is a general earning nothing less than 150- 200 K dollars anually a 1 million house if a mortgage is secured is not out of order.

I however doubt you'll find 10 million sitting idle in Buratai account

Which salary scale did you use sir?
In which country?
This same Nigeria where minimum wage for workers of the same government is N18,000 or another country?
We are not buharideen zombies, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by PRYCE(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2016
bashydemy:

You have to iota of shame whatsoever, You and your likes keep shouting about how hunger is killing your entire family and someone have stolen your yesterday, You today and your tomorrow join and all you can say his these nonsense.
Get the fùck outta my mentions... and you had better not show your face here again!

You are so so inconsequential in the scheme of things!
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by bashydemy(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2016
anonimi:

Please show me where I justified any allegation that is yet to be decided in court.
Are you trying to tell a lie against me also

Not telling lying against you but showing how gullible you are, Have PMB ever been investigate before by any Law enforcement Agent (EFCC,ICPC,Police,DSS) etc? NO but you come here always ranting and spamming the thread with nonsense.

Metuh,Dokpesi,Dasuki, etc was arrestand investigated by EFCC you run here to defend them now Metuh now support the fight against corruption.

Billion of Naira was seen in Fayose account and EFCC do the right thing by freezing the account and continue investigating him you rush here to started shouting and defending Him,

You and your likes also supporting akpobolokemi who is among people that squandered money that was suppose to be used to fix Niger Delta.

Now news of money laundering of about $31million was traced to PEJ and she never deny and you still in support of her and defending her day and night and you want Nigeria to move forward? You are a definition of a disgrace.
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by bashydemy(m): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2016
PRYCE:
Get the fùck outta my mentions... and you had better not show your face here again!

You are so so inconsequential in the scheme of things!

Lol this is funny i swear, you are disgrace to Nigeria.. You are defending those that looted us dry and brought us to where we are today and you telling me am inconsequential in the scheme of things.. You are DISGRACE.. If i ever see you blame Buhari again na Ogun go kill all your generations.
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by PRYCE(m): 11:40am On Sep 11, 2016
bashydemy:

Lol this is funny i swear, you are disgrace to Nigeria.. You are defending those that looted us dry and brought us to where we are today and you telling me am inconsequential in the scheme of things.. You are DISGRACE.. If i ever see you blame Buhari again na Ogun go kill all your generations.
Hahaha Chai!... this guy is pained! Abeg there are high tension wires everywhere!

You may also leave a note for your dullard president and Fúckin do it grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by sweetgala(m): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
anonimi:

Which salary scale did you use sir?
In which country?
This same Nigeria where minimum wage for workers of the same government is N18,000 or another country?
We are not buharideen zombies, abeg.

Notice I'm assessing Buratai

I doubt an army general in any economic circumstance is earning anything less than 150K dollars please do quote me anywhere. And he is guaranteed a pension many would not turn up their nose to
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by bashydemy(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
PRYCE:
Hahaha Chai!... this guy is pained! Abeg there are high tension wires everywhere!

You may also leave a note for your dullard president and Fúckin do it grin grin

am not pained just feel bad for the waste of sperm.
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Wadeoye(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
Codes151:
No investigations! No remarks yet from sources! Nairalanders donces don dey conclude!!!
Zombie o zombie
Zombie o zombie ooooooo

Too many dullards in SE and SS.

No investigations, the fronts (individuals and companies) have been identified and charged to court

No investigations but millions of dollar have been traced to specific accounts.

No investigations, the owner of the accounts (sole signatory) has come forward to claim ownership.
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by PRYCE(m): 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
bashydemy:

am not pained just feel bad for the waste of sperm.
"feeling bad" technically means being pained!

So please, The high tension wires are still there man... warming up for your grand arrival! Go grab one and I promise you, even your very disappointed folks won't miss you! grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by bashydemy(m): 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
PRYCE:
"feeling bad" technically means being pained!

So please, The high tension wires are still there man... warming up for your grand arrival! Go grab one and I promise you, even your very disappointed folks won't miss you! grin grin

"When you struggle to buy data to defend someone who stole your $31m, then we must know the person who placed a curse on you to appease him to free you"

~Festus Keyamo
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2016
ikwubaba:

You guys must be extremely naive. Your hero wasted all the resources and lost election on that account. U guys now have no where to leach from, so you attack the economy through pipeline bombing to make it extremely impossible for the economy to sail. You then come here to goad people into believing PMB was a mistake. So, you are so naive to believe people will just follow you sheepishly ehn?

Then, you are a kid politically. Just tell your paymasters that the trick is too childish. It is fruitless for the following and will not work. Just look at the following factors.

1-The effect of Pipeline bombing is mainly in the SS/SE. So what will change in 2019 based on 2015 election?
2-SW is still cruising with other activities including increased efforts in agriculture. They are too wise for the simpleton trick.
3-NC have never really depended on Govt. There farming has been boosted and will be greatly improved by 2019. So no real deal.
4-SE will be greatly indifferent and may even pander to the ruling party. They are business men. There will be a carry go effect, since there is no money to be shared from the center as usual. who will sponsor. Sherrif will not avail his money like before.
5-NW is PMB home base. no Jupiter can overpower him there. Agric is booming and there is plan for exploration of other minerals there. The majority of the people do not feel the ND oil. Only a few mafias and state govt.
6-NE. no gainsaying that the votes can only increase more than 2015. They have recovered all the 14 local govt from BH. Surely it will double from when BH held sway.

Now, think of these:

1-INEC chair is from the NW
2-Security is in the hand of the North
3-PDP cannot even put it's house together. Even if they do, they will present a Northern candidate. And there is not even another opposition party in sight. So, your hope of another thief taking over the reigns in other for you to resume stealing is very far fetched.
4-Overall, it is even better to allow PMB continue till 2023 to pave way for a southern candidate. Better for you if you are Southern inclined. If PDP presents a northern candidate and wins, it will be until 2027 before the South smells the presidency. Unless you are focused on resuming the stealing only.

So my advise is for you to repent, and stop your evil ways because your children and their own children will reap from your current actions/inactions. In any case, PMB will fight on. And i bet you, by end 2017, many of you would have been annihilated. Just book this space and watch.

The problem with you APC zombies is that you always looking for an excuse to defend your super clueless hero...your point is that the reason for the economical wheelchairism is because of pipeline vandals... please check dates and facts since President Buhari came into power and see if Nigeria haven't been heading into recession before the pipeline vandals began exploding pipelines.

You don't need to study rocket economics to know that these listed points contributed to our current economic woes and at least repartitioning your brain to stop the blame game and get to work will make things better.

-Buhari' junketing the world like a tourist immediately he was sworn in.

-Unwise and hurriedly implemented TSA.

-Media prosecution of perceived looters without a concrete evidence to nail them (as I type no politician is in jail considering the media noise about their loot)

-Taking just over 6 Months to appoint ministers, in other words Nigeria was in auto-pilot for six months and you expect her economy not to crash.

Ask yourself this honest question are you doing yourself and your generation any good by defending what is wrong against what is right. Your action and inaction is making millions of innocent people starve to death...your reward awaits you and your children's children.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chari Magumeri: First Nigerian To Be Promoted To Rank Of Captain In British Army / FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification / Burial Photos Of Precious Owolabi Channels TV Corper Killed During Shiite Protes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.