Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court (58268 Views)

2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD / Patience Jonathan Caught Trying To Withdraw $5mill From Her Frozen Account / $22.3m Cash: CCB Gets Fresh Request On Ex-first Lady Patience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by jmichlins(m): 8:33am On Sep 10, 2016
GoodofNaija:

If d war against corruption is giving u headache/heart attack, u can relocate to Uganda. They will gladly welcome u there.
you can believe that there's actually a fight against corruption but we know it's an excuse for the non performance of this administration

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by drss2(m): 8:46am On Sep 10, 2016
succed:

You dey mind those f.ools. is only Jonathan that stole their hell bound souls away.....Obj, Ibb, Abacha etc are saints. Hopeless cowards.
no mind dem. hunger will soon reset their brains.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by dunkem21(m): 8:48am On Sep 10, 2016
Zombies party thread wink

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by rusher14: 8:51am On Sep 10, 2016
She was a billionaire from the womb.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Tsongz(f): 8:51am On Sep 10, 2016
drss2:
dis is d only place were u will find zombies entertaining demselves in large numbas mastubating ova witchunting forgeting dat their gods buratai savings account, danbazau, liar mohammed, tinubu, judas ameachi, fashola, aisha cassandra halliburton n even d dullard himself ar FANTASTICALLY kworopt.
grin one sighted
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 10, 2016
[size=16pt] She was a permanent secretary. Perhaps she was paid in dollars. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by columbus007(m): 8:53am On Sep 10, 2016
I'am been moving from thread to threads looking for good news only,ok still waiting undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by columbus007(m): 8:54am On Sep 10, 2016
I'have been moving from thread to threads looking for good news only,ok still waiting undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Omeokachie: 8:55am On Sep 10, 2016
Like Aisha Haliburton, like mama "dia is god o".

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 10, 2016
Dia is god oo

Wailers see your oga wife

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Subbway101: 8:57am On Sep 10, 2016
[s]
drss2:
dis is d only place were u will find zombies entertaining demselves in large numbas mastubating ova witchunting forgeting dat their gods buratai savings account, danbazau, liar mohammed, tinubu, judas ameachi, fashola, aisha cassandra halliburton n even d dullard himself ar FANTASTICALLY kworopt.
[/s]

You are doing e-war for those that ruined your life, they stole enough of money to last there generations but you are here fighting for them when you cant even eat good food nor feed your family. I really pity you bro.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 10, 2016
jmichlins:
now you are talking. The government should leave the issue of telling us they are fighting corruption to doing something important about this economy. Let EFCC, ICPC and Nigeria Police do their thing. And believe me it doesn't much to suspend an official found to be corrupt, investigate him and then if he's clean all his arrears paid with apology and if not allow the law take course. You can never fight corruption with corrupt hands

I agree with your last statement, but this is Nigeria. Wasn't it just yesterday we read that an EFCC staff and policeman went to rob a property in EFCC custody? We are messed up in this country, but it will only change if we are willing to fight this fight. It will be slow but we'll get there.

4 Likes

drss2:
Clap for yourself......

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Xapio: 8:58am On Sep 10, 2016
jmichlins:
mate let it be known that I don't support any political party but made a choice between the two front running candidates in the last election. This government isn't doing nor performing up to standard but that doesn't mean that the last administration is free from the huge corrupt charges hanging around it. Jonathan with help of friends killed this nation but this administration shouldn't use that as excuse to perform below expectation
Common be proud of your political inclination mate.. You are an APC supporter and youve been instrumental in the spread of their propaganda here, but just admit that you've seen through their lies and deciet hence, your new stand. That being said, all our past and present leaders are what killed this country not only GEJ.. I'm not holding foth for him because he is part of them and when we the citizens start holding our leaders accountable irrespective of the party they belong, the better for all of us.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 10, 2016
All these wives of ex presidents self. Aisha buhari of haliburton comes to mind. They should go ahead and arrest her since that is the only thing they voted the idots for

Another weekly distraction article for zombies to salivate. $31 million dollars is huge, but very tiny compared to how much we have lost as a nation due to the cluelessness of the current sherrif supervising corruption in the north.

I see so many vultures commenting on this thread after getting their voices back as expected. Every one of them supported the recession inducing policies with their stuuuupid comments. The last time I checked, billions of naira has been made up north by your slave masters while you earn your keep defending them and chewing on dead and dry bones they feed weekly.

We have heard about the trillions of dollars gej stole before, how come it is 31 million dollars we are seeing here?

Meanwhile enjoy your salah recession ... first since 1984

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by jmichlins(m): 9:00am On Sep 10, 2016
Xapio:
Common be proud of your political inclination mate.. You are an APC supporter and youve been instrumental in the spread of their propaganda here, but just admit that you've seen through their lies and deciet hence, your new stand. That being said, all our past and present leaders are what killed this country not only GEJ.. I'm not holding foth for him because he is part of them and when we the citizens start holding our leaders accountable irrespective of the party they belong, the better for all of us.
you funny mate. I never opened a single thread to support any political party not to talk of making anyone support them. Yes I have actually seen through their lies and deceit

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 10, 2016
Even Michelle Obama doesn't have up to $31 million
MODIFIED:::
Even Barack Obama isn't worth $31 million. Patience. I hail you o.
Barack Obama’s Net Worth on His 55th Birthday

President Barack Obama Net Worth: $12.2 Million

Estimating the exact personal wealth of Barack Obama — or any U.S. president — is difficult. With certainty, Obama’s salary for his day job as president is $400,000 a year. But from there, hard numbers are more difficult to come by.
Under the Ethics in Government Act of 1978, the president — along with other high-ranking federal officials — must disclose their finances every year. Those disclosures, however, are broad and vague.

An analysis of Obama’s financial disclosure in 2015 showed a net worth between $2 million and $7 million, reported USA Today. Celebrity finance resource Celebrity Net Worth, however, reported that Obama’s net worth is as high as $12.2 million.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Tkayhandsome(m): 9:01am On Sep 10, 2016
Lol
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by joseph1832ng: 9:01am On Sep 10, 2016
Mynd44:
If she can present the companies, tax receipts and other relevant documents to show that she legally earned the money, I don't see the problem

BTW, That's a big "if"
There's no if there. It was stated in the news article that the company she fronted have no addresses. That's a pointer that the money was looted.

Sometimes I even wonder if this woman is mentally fit. How can she brazenly ask this of the court when she knows fully well that her ways are not pure.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by victorazy(m): 9:03am On Sep 10, 2016
babdap:
No sane Nigeria will support corruption, let's us unite against the war on corruption.

Who is not corrupt in Nigeria, you, me? grin
Mr. Presido? Sarki? Dogara? grin
Bros think of how to better ur future, don't harm ppl, be innocent. Keep Nig off ur mind bcuz here is jungle not country.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 10, 2016
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by joseph1832ng: 9:04am On Sep 10, 2016
drss2:
Please show proof that this set of people you mentioned are "fantastically corrupt".

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Ofemmanu1: 9:04am On Sep 10, 2016
I'm not suprised, it's witch hunting as usual.
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 10, 2016
Subbway101:

Hungry osu tribal bigot from the erosion ravaged part of the country, continue to defend rogues when hunger is dancing makosa in your household.

You don switch account again? Lol... you no dey tire. O boy!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by PassingShot(m): 9:04am On Sep 10, 2016
jmichlins:
now you are talking. The government should leave the issue of telling us they are fighting corruption to doing something important about this economy. Let EFCC, ICPC and Nigeria Police do their thing. And believe me it doesn't much to suspend an official found to be corrupt, investigate him and then if he's clean all his arrears paid with apology and if not allow the law take course. You can never fight corruption with corrupt hands
I ask you again, was this news reported by the govt or any of its agents?
Or, how is newspaper report, obtained through court proceedings, a problem to you?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 10, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by seguno2: 9:05am On Sep 10, 2016
Mynd44:
If she can present the companies, tax receipts and other relevant documents to show that she legally earned the money, I don't see the problem

BTW, That's a big "if"

Gbam.
Let her show the TAX receipts.
We are waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Khenfshore: 9:05am On Sep 10, 2016
Evry politician in Nigeria are fantastically corrupt. We are the zombies that hold brief for them..let's unite and stand for revolution.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by PassingShot(m): 9:06am On Sep 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:
are you not also an idiot for supporting the ones in the apc? ??...you think you're better? ?
Small boy, bring out a post of mine supporting any corrupt person.
Frustrated sadist! grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chari Magumeri: First Nigerian To Be Promoted To Rank Of Captain In British Army / Burial Photos Of Precious Owolabi Channels TV Corper Killed During Shiite Protes / FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.