Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court (58269 Views)

2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD / Patience Jonathan Caught Trying To Withdraw $5mill From Her Frozen Account / $22.3m Cash: CCB Gets Fresh Request On Ex-first Lady Patience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Xapio: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2016
jmichlins:
you funny mate. I never opened a single thread to support any political party not to talk of making anyone support them. Yes I have actually seen through their lies and deceit
Thanks.. I like your way, keep saying the truth because it's the only thing that will set us free.

PS: I was shocked when I see passingshot insulting you and I was like "WTF" .. That's one problem many APC supporters here has.. Once you are with them but decides to hold a different view, they will rain insults and all sorts of verbal bile on you.. Too bad sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by kettle84(m): 9:07am On Sep 10, 2016
PassingShot:
I weep for the idiots who support these looters. They stole your yesterday, today and tomorrow, yet you could defend them and even shamelessly declare "bring back corruption" just because you no longer have free easy money!

Where did she get $31 million dollars from? Why was the money kept in other people's account if not stolen? Jonathan was a calamitous curse to Nigeria. Thank God we booted the Ineffectual Buffoon out. cheesy cheesy

http://guardian.ng/news/patience-jonathan-tells-court-frozen-account-belongs-to-her/
when Jonathan was President you and other Nigerians where living in plenty, now that Buhari is President you are struggling to survive. Three square meals is a problem.

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by gisco200(m): 9:07am On Sep 10, 2016
Dis woman she is d root of Nigeria problem we are facing now, so let justice be done

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Subbway101: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2016
saint7000:

You don switch account again? Lol... you no dey tire. O boy!

Are you okay? Switch which account? Yaba patients like you should not be allowed on this forum, hunger and poverty is affecting your brain. Get well soon

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by joseph1832ng: 9:08am On Sep 10, 2016
PRYCE:
All you inconsequentials up there can't do NADA about PEJ!

Just keep masturbating there....

BTW, 1. The "incorruptibles" chief of army staff has property in Dubai and has gone UNANSWERED

2. His military sells Anti Aircraft guns to BH

3. He spent 5bn on maintaining presidential jets in a paltry 15 months

E.t.c

ALL HAIL HIS ROYAL DULLARDNESS!

Only zombies will overlook all these and start masturbating over other people's issues.

Happy ejacùlation by the way! grin
And you don't think only zombies will overlook the matter being discussed at hand? How people looted this country beyond recognition.

If you can call a man zombie for overlooking buratai's supposedly corrupt dealings, then you should be called zombie for also overlooking PEJ's supposedly corrupt dealings.

Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Exponental(m): 9:08am On Sep 10, 2016
The thief has an identity, has been identified by self and isn't running!!! What next

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by seguno2: 9:08am On Sep 10, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Even Michelle Obama doesn't have up to $31 million

Is Michelle Obama a Nigerian?
Are the US people also 200 million mumus like Nigerians?
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by bilulu(m): 9:08am On Sep 10, 2016
PassingShot:
I weep for the idiots who support these looters. They stole your yesterday, today and tomorrow, yet you could defend them and even shamelessly declare "bring back corruption" just because you no longer have free easy money!

Where did she get $31 million dollars from? Why was the money kept in other people's account if not stolen? Jonathan was a calamitous curse to Nigeria. Thank God we booted the Ineffectual Buffoon out. cheesy cheesy

http://guardian.ng/news/patience-jonathan-tells-court-frozen-account-belongs-to-her/
was she not into business? who do u think own karkata construction company?
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by bigpsalmmy: 9:09am On Sep 10, 2016
drss2:
dis is d only place were u will find zombies entertaining demselves in large numbas mastubating ova witchunting forgeting dat their gods buratai savings account, danbazau, liar mohammed, tinubu, judas ameachi, fashola, aisha cassandra halliburton n even d dullard himself ar FANTASTICALLY kworopt.

Word...!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by PassingShot(m): 9:10am On Sep 10, 2016
bilulu:

Tell us more about it. Tell us when she started the company and show us proof of her ownership plus why the money was kept not in her own account?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by JustCare: 9:10am On Sep 10, 2016
babdap:
No sane Nigeria will support corruption, let's us unite against the war on corruption.

Grammer undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Allee90: 9:11am On Sep 10, 2016
Mama peace you sinned against the Almajiris and therefore you have to pay for it. Shikenan
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by joseph1832ng: 9:11am On Sep 10, 2016
ideykwum:

An objective view! Nice. We should start using the confines of legality to balance issues, no matter how passionate we feel about it. More of this is needed on Nairaland. If she has proof, let her come forward.
If she has proof she would have presented it. The fact that she based on grounds on the courts infringing on her fundamental human right is proof enough that she doesn't have any proof whatsoever.
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by rozayx5(m): 9:11am On Sep 10, 2016
zombies always looking for news to distract us from the failing state of the nation

all these media tricks are not working anymore undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Diplomaticbeing(m): 9:11am On Sep 10, 2016
OP and his ilks are just being prejudicial which is a sign of pettiness. The case is before the court of competent jurisdiction, so let's allow it to pronounce the woman guilty before casting aspersions on her.

Believe you me, it's only a foolish person that would be opportune to attain the position of Mrs Jonathan without devising legal means to amass riches. Don't forget, No law of the country banned anyone that occupies/occupied a first lady office from owning companies either directly or indirectly.

Breaking the law of a country/organization is a crime, but bending such a law is never a crime. E.g. tax avoidance is not a crime, but tax evasion is a crime.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by bayelsaowei(m): 9:11am On Sep 10, 2016
PassingShot:

Small boy, bring out a post of mine supporting any corrupt person.
Frustrated sadist! grin
this is always your reply...but we know you... grin....

Keep up with your zombie work

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by PassingShot(m): 9:12am On Sep 10, 2016
kettle84:
when Jonathan was President you and other Nigerians where living in plenty, now that Buhari is President you are struggling to survive. Three square meals is a problem.
Why not speak for yourself mister "bring back our corruption"?
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by erico2k2(m): 9:12am On Sep 10, 2016
Mynd44:
If she can present the companies, tax receipts and other relevant documents to show that she legally earned the money, I don't see the problem

BTW, That's a big "if"
No one will reason your statement here.Im also waiting for someone to enlighten me on the legal status of the office of the 1st lady . IF none then is she entitled to run her own BIZ ?
I do not think her legal team is stupid they must have something on their sleeves .
We will soon know the truth

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by rusher14: 9:13am On Sep 10, 2016
kettle84:

Yes does that now mean they deserve money they've looted?

Can I steal all the money in your account but buy Mr. Bigg'sRice for you every Sunday?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by kcbomba(m): 9:13am On Sep 10, 2016
babdap:
No sane Nigeria will support corruption, let's us unite against the war on corruption.
listen u can't fight corruption with corruption even the name Nigeria it self is corruption so there is notin any body can do about it

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by PassingShot(m): 9:13am On Sep 10, 2016
Xapio:
Thanks.. I like your way, keep saying the truth because it's the only thing that will set us free.

PS: I was shocked when I see passingshot insulting you and I was like "WTF" .. That's one problem many APC supporters here has.. Once you are with them but decides to hold a different view, they will rain insults and all sorts of verbal bile on you.. Too bad sad
Advocate, bring out the insult in my post?
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Airforce1(m): 9:14am On Sep 10, 2016
mama peace if you want the money, come and take it.
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by jmichlins(m): 9:15am On Sep 10, 2016
Xapio:

thing is am to civilised and matured to trade insults with someone I don't know just because of someone who will sell our collective wealth for his personal benefit without blinking an eye
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by amaechi1: 9:16am On Sep 10, 2016
Mynd44:
If she can present the companies, tax receipts and other relevant documents to show that she legally earned the money, I don't see the problem

BTW, That's a big "if"

Balanced submission. I duff my cap! Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by rhektor(m): 9:16am On Sep 10, 2016
Mynd44:

BTW, That's a big "if"

You want to kill her nìyẹn o, where she go see those documents?
In mama patience voice I say

[/b]Chai[b]

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by seguno2: 9:16am On Sep 10, 2016
bilulu:

Show us the TAX receipts for the company.
Simple.
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by PassingShot(m): 9:17am On Sep 10, 2016
jmichlins:
thing is am to civilised and matured to trade insults with someone I don't know just because of someone who will sell our collective wealth for his personal benefit without blinking an eye
Did I really insult you? Please show it and let me say sorry. No need for the grandstanding.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by alfsalami: 9:18am On Sep 10, 2016
My pain is about the poor wailers who cannot see why we are where we are today ! Except Jesus Christ, who can do better than what PMB is doing ?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by amaechi1: 9:19am On Sep 10, 2016
kcbomba:
listen u can't fight corruption with corruption even the name Nigeria it self is corruption so there is notin any body can do about it

So! Corruption should continue and you want a better tomorrow. I pray you not be a victim of corruption
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by jmichlins(m): 9:20am On Sep 10, 2016
PassingShot:

I ask you again, was this news reported by the govt or any of its agents?
Or, how is newspaper report, obtained through court proceedings, a problem to you?
the government can be very discreet with her dealings so forget all these media being free hogwash
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Deepfreezer(m): 9:20am On Sep 10, 2016
PassingShot:

See you have started again, why are you passing judgment already. Why do u think she stole the money Do you think anybody that owns 31million USD whole it. In her capacity as the first lady she must have executed contracts that earned her such amount. She owned up, the account belongs to her allow the ICPC or EFCC to do her job. Haba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chari Magumeri: First Nigerian To Be Promoted To Rank Of Captain In British Army / Burial Photos Of Precious Owolabi Channels TV Corper Killed During Shiite Protes / FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.